Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Expand Streaming

Currently streaming the VR games has very limited options, and being able to watch someone else's gameplay is a fundamental aspect of making VR enjoyable in a group setting. I think expanding access to more streaming devices beyond Chromecast is an important aspect that should be added asap. Personally I only have/use a Roku, and having to stream the gameplay on my phone is kind of obnoxious.

Also working towards having a website to stream the gameplay onto a browser window would be fantastic, although I know that this is probably a bigger and more challenging task to execute.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add support for streaming and recording audio using SLOBS or OBS

Let OBS record the audio sent to the headset while the headset is also playing sound so that streamers can play games on oculus link. Watching beatsaber without the music is pointless

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add a passenger mode for social VR.

Add a "passenger" mode, where one person can take others into multiplayer apps and keep the group together. Great for less tech savy users like my mother, who I would love to get into VR but she wouldn't know what to do on her own.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Mincraft on quest

Please add minecraft vr to quest thank you

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Family Options. Wife and I each have a headset but need to purchase games twice to play together.

Should have the ability to play games in multiplayer with both headsets without having to purchase the game twice when we live together.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Multiple users and devices on one account

Add the ability for multiple users and devices on one account, so that games and apps can be purchased once for all users/devices. Currently, games have to be purchased on each device.
    Adding this change will drive sales-per-household for devices instead of the one-per-household trend and allow all account users within the household to utilize games purchased on one account.
    The idea here would be similar to multiple people (up to four) playing a game on a console.
    While many multi-player games currently don't have the option to choose which online friends to play with, there are some that do…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Rechargable batteries

The quest controllers should have rechargable batteries like modern game consoles with an official charger. Should come with two sets so you can swap out battery packs while charging.

54 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Blade and sorcery and tiny town

PLSSS BLADE AND SORCERY AND ALSO TINY TOWN PLSSS.I hope you saw this oculus.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Low Battery Notification

On the old oculus menu there used to be a notification when your battery reached 15 percent, as well as 5 percent. For some reason, my headset stopped notifying me. Please fix & you guys rock thanks.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Oculus Quest should be compatible with Apple Mac Book Pro

Oculus Quest should be compatible with Apple Mac Book Pro so that Apple users can transfer the mp4 files from Mac Book to Oculus Quest. Currently all the Apple Mac Book users have been impacted due to such incompatible problem. The Oculus support ticket number is 1421700.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Minecraft for the quest would be nice because im saving up all of my choir money just to get the rift for Minecraft

Minecraft for the quest would be nice because im saving up all of my choir money just to get the rift for Minecraft

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Do The Right Thing

Many of us have an Oculus Rift that is just a paperweight because of a broke cable. Twisted all in the same place. Offer us some sort of discount at least on a new headset. I get that production of the cables might not be possible, however I spent over $600 dollars two years ago and everything but the cable is in perfect shape. I cannot believe I would be told to buy a new headset since they Rift is not in production. To not even be offered anything is a slap in the face and tells me you figure…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ethernet support on Quest

There is no way to use Ethernet on the Quest. WiFi is not an option for me, so I can't use my Quest the way I wanted.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bad controllers quality. I used it few months, and now they are broken. You want us to buy new ones often, it is unhonest attitude to users.

Bad controllers quality. After few months one is broken. Another headset f another company works for few years. You want users to buy new ones often, it is unhonest attitude to users. My next headset will not be Oculus, as my friends', too.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Variable refresh rate display to reduce latency when streaming from a pc via oculus link/virtual desktop

There may be a missmatch between frame updates when streaming a game from a pc via oculus link or virtual desktop/wifi.

The quest may receive the image from the pc just a little to late to show it and will therefore have to an extra wait 14ms to display that image. A variable refresh display will solve this and remove greatest bottleneck when streaming from a pc.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Individual face piece

I have recently ordered an extra face piece so my wife will not have to wear a sweaty one after I workout. This is good hygiene during this pandemic. It would be great if the face piece was offered in different colors or some other way to identify one from the other. You could even offer them in game style such as BoxVR or SaberBeat etc.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Remove the "Your PC Doesn't Meet the Standards..." warning.

Ugh, this has gone one for a while. I was told by support my 16 core Xeon system isn't good enough to run VR.

Alyx (Valve) and I would disagree as would a several other PC titles I've played in VR with excellent results.

I could explain in detail but the machine is more than capable and this warning seems based on the idea that it's not Core i5 or better which is frankly a bit silly. Core processors have been around more than a decade - and not all are that fast whereas the Xeon can easily beat or…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Remove the "Your PC Doesn't Meet the Standards..." warning.

Ugh, this has gone one for a while. I was told by support my 16 core Xeon system isn't good enough to run VR.

Alyx (Valve) and I would disagree as would a several other PC titles I've played in VR with excellent results.

I could explain in detail but the machine is more than capable and this warning seems based on the idea that it's not Core i5 or better which is frankly a bit silly. Core processors have been around more than a decade - and not all are that fast whereas the Xeon can easily beat or…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Phone access

Developers know how connected users are to their phones- there should be either a way to cast your cell phone to your device so you can read and respond to texts- or the ability to halt game play- and use the technology (cameras on quest) to see your actual phone screen and operate your phone without removing the device.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Create accessories for the Quest system

Make the following accessories for Oculus Quest: Boxing gloves with sensors so that a controller is no longer needed. A steering wheel with a braking system for the racing games; plastic guns for the shooting games; A fishing reel (like the ones they had for the SEGA games) that you can use with the fishing game.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 46 47
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base