Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Improve the avatars! Why can’t you use the Facebook avatar when it’s owned by Facebook? The women’s face structure looks like a man.

Allow for better avatars, ability to use Facebook avatar or at least be able to upload one you created.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Pause / continue download button in quest 2,,, us out here in BFE dont have good internet and hate redownloading

quest 2,,,, I hate the need to restart downloads from the start every time my internet messes up !! at least allow it to resume download from where it left off.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Include 50-80mm range for software IPD adjustment function

I have 80mm IPD. I guess that makes me special or something. Anyway I can’t adjust the software IPD to a comfortable level even though it’s just a software function, and if it is limited by the hardware, make the hardware more capable. Nearly all people are between 50 and 80 mm, yet you stop at 95% of them. What you maybe don’t expect is the 5% who are completely unsupported and the 30-60% who have mild-medium discomfort constantly, will simply not buy another oculus again, and will tell others not to. Especially those whose experience is on the worse…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make account sharing for devices in a family. I bought 2 for my kids but now I have to buy any games twice that they want to play together?

Make account sharing for devices in a family. I bought 2 for my kids but now I have to have 2 accounts and buy any games twice that they want to play together? Or if we share an account for both we can’t play together or save our own progress, etc? This makes no sense.

236 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Offer a pcvr game streaming service

Offer a stadia like streaming service for pcvr games.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. arrange bookmarks

It would be really helpful if we have the option to arrange bookmarks in alphabetical order especially for users who reads novels and manga a lot. I myself have more than 50 bookmarks and its a pain to look for them 1 by 1, and sometimes I didn't know i have double bookmarks.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Include your voice when recording!

i want to include my voice when i record because when i use something else it just sounds bad

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Oculus Quest 2 Link Cable connection test was not able to start (1971063) error

intel/nvidia user here, my pc is a powerful gaming pc with no issues, i have the official link cable which was working fine before, but maybe with the new update, it does not work now, it shows up as connected, but when i hit "enable oculus link" in quest 2 it just restarts the quest home, it usually goes to the oculus rift pc home. I tried reinstalling, making sure all the settings were correct, making sure everything was updated, making sure the power settings were correct, etc, etc but nothing so far works. I need a solution! Please help!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. option to set static ip address

would be good to have the option to set the device with static ip address to access network ( for folder sharing reason in my case ) and when with many device on the network dont need to to ip scan to find wich ip is now on every device ( in my case i have 30 devices in the same room )

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Rechargable hand grips

I am sure its been posted, but, like some video game hand controllers, could you make the quest handgrips rechargeable with battery option so we don't plow through batteries or have to dismantle the grip every few uses to recharge store bought rechargable batteries. Unnecessary wear and tear and waste of
    batteries that last only a couple of weeks, if that.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make games previously purchased for Rift available on Oculus Quest 2 when using same account

I have just purchased the Oculus Quest 2 having used the Rift for the last year. I have linked the same account to both Rift and Quest. Why should I have to purchase the same games again to play on the Quest? It would surely be a going sign of loyalty on the part of Oculus for upgrading.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. left controller needs button control to open up quick navagational menu.

I'm left handed and play tons of vr bowling and I can't access the quick navigational menu to record my gameplay. when bowling with left hand I don't hold the right controller for comfort reasons but if I want to open up the quick menu while in game to record my gameplay I can't. Could you please fix this or email me a way to do this? ericyounkin@sbcglobal.net

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Features for Aiding Users with Epilepsy

For users of Oculus products who are suffering from epilepsy (such as myself), adding features that would alleviate the fear of seizures during usage would be very welcome, such as:

1) enabling the device and/or software to monitor brain waves and/or activity (with explicit permission from the user of course) in order to contact emergency care services in cases where a person suffering from any sort of epilepsy experiences a seizure while using the device.

2) until such technology as the suggestion above can be realized, adding a specific tag for apps designated as "epilepsy-friendly" or something along those lines…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Expose Guardian bounds to PC VR games over Link and Air Link

PC games don't seem to have access to accurate Guardian data over Link and Air Link. This data is used and expected by games like Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality and SteamVR

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add multiplayer support to hand tracking (could be used for communication via sign language)

I recently noticed a request in the Bigscreen forums to add hand tracking support to the game. The person who requested it was deaf, and most of his friends were deaf too. He wanted to use hand tracking in order to communicate with them via sign language. The Bigscreen devs said they wanted to add it, but that hand tracking doesn't yet support multiplayer. Meaning the game can track your hands, but no one else will be able to see your gestures.

So I'm making this request that multiplayer support be added to hand tracking. Not only would it work…

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Inside out full body tracking

Full body tracking isn't compatible for quest or quest 2. Camras on the headset wont be able to see the trackers anyway. so if you could make full body tracking with inside out tracking like the quest and quest 2 it would be pretty cool. Maybe when the quest 3/4 comes out.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Unsupported countries

I live in Latvia. Me, my family and my friends really want to buy the oculus , specifically oculus quest 2. I have spent over 12 hours searching for a place to buy it other than the official website. We havent found really any shops. Well, there were some shops but most of them sell used oculuses or oculuses that cost twice the price. Ebay also sells them, but ebay is a dangerous place to buy because of scammers and people selling broken items. So our recommendation would be adding Latvia to the supported country list. My fellow Latvians would…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. There really needs to be an accessibility feature for low vision/ legally blind users

I’ve found using the quest 2 to be extremely intuitive and interesting, but it lacks the independence I was hoping for. I’m legally blind and I would really like to be able to use this device more effectively. I think having a certain command to magnify the screen or use a screen reader(pressing a combination of buttons, a voice command, or something similar) would work well, though I don’t know which would be best for the largest variety of people or which would integrate into the current software best.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Quest 3 should really have a mini hdmi port to relief our GPU from having to encode video feed

When using link cable, we suffer 3 penalities: extra latency, compressed video and extra GPU load for encoding...

Having a redesigned link with usb c and hdmi or DP would alleviate this..

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 🔴 LIVE: group selection in alphabet order please 🔠

I´m in quite a few facebook groups, and it´s very difficult find and chose the group that I want to share my LIVE gameplays, because facebook groups are not listed in alphabet order. Please, show the facebook groups in alphabet order in the Oculus interface, to make a better user experience. Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 93 94
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base