Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. please add support for new mobile gpu RTX 30XX and Ryzen9 5900 HX 8cores in OCULUS LINK

MY Oculus app tells me your pc is too slow but my laptop is asus gx551qs with Ryzen9 and Nvidia RTX 3080 16 gb and TDP 115 . I cant play on brand new laptop ,very expensive laptop ... :(

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. arrange bookmarks

It would be really helpful if we have the option to arrange bookmarks in alphabetical order especially for users who reads novels and manga a lot. I myself have more than 50 bookmarks and its a pain to look for them 1 by 1, and sometimes I didn't know i have double bookmarks.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stop calling the Quest 2 "Quest"

For the longest time, I have wanted a Quest 1 update that adds multiple accounts. In January, when I saw that Oculus announced a multi-user account update for the 'Quest,' I got super excited. I obsessively checked whether or not the update was released. When it finally was, although it was said to be for Quest, the update was only for the Quest 2, not for the Quest 1. I was heartbroken. Everywhere I looked said the Quest had multiple accounts now, but that was a LIE! STOP SAYING AN UPDATE IS FOR THE QUEST; JUST ADD A 1 AND…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Customizable Home Rooms To Match Real Room

It would be cool if we could set up the guardian and home screen to match our room for example if your bed is in a spot in your room you could set that spot to a bed of a few choices and Same for a chair and desk maybe a few other basics. Then you could walk around your room while in the home screen and it would be awesome.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Oculus Quest 3 Suggestions / Hopes / Ideas

Controller Battery Slide Out Design - Could be made easier to pull down.
    Turbo Charging Capabilities and possibly a Higher Battery Capacity.
    Increased default built in storage amounts maybe a 512gb option and a 1TB option.
    Easy Increased Storage - Micro SD up to 1TB if possible.
    Increased Resolution without frame loss.
    Black Design Preferred.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Enable true update on demand for quest and desktop releases. Stop forcing users to wait for stated rollouts that take too long.

Adding an update button that still will not work until your device is added to the staggered rollout is pointless. Please make Quest and PC updates available to those that want to actively update immediate. Don't make us wait until our device is added to the deployment.

Staged rollouts for those that do not want to actively update are fine. But give us the power to update on the day software releases if we want to.

83 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Give Asgard's Wrath to ALL users of Q2.

It is a slap in the face that I gave you my money for a pre-order and now that I got it, you are giving away Asgard's Wrath for people that activate their oculus a few weeks after getting mine. This ****** me off and is an insult to your base. This should be available to everyone.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Change ''Hey Facebook'' to "Hey Quest" for hands-free experience

This is regarding to this article. https://www.oculus.com/blog/say-hey-facebook-to-stay-hands-free-with-oculus-quest-2/?MID=43993

Oculus Quest is the model,so it make more sense to use ''Hey Quest''

If i buy iphone,i dont say ''Hey Apple'' . I say ''Hey Siri''

Why do i have to say out Facebook name,when Facebook is not the model of the VR.

Also,Quest is one syllabus,while Facebook is 2 syllabus

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Quest 2 remodel and Quest 3 IPD slider

The Quest 2 remodel and the Quest 3 needs to implement and IPD slider. It should accommodate people with IPD ranging from 50mm-80mm and should have the ability to be adjusted mm by mm instead of 3 presets. This would provide accessibility to those with narrow or wide IPD and would bring more users to the VR space. It's a win win. More will be able to enjoy the experience while Oculus makes more money from sales. Please make this a thing.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Eliminate cross-over email addresses (Addresses being rearranged with mixed up names and addresses.)

I am currently conversing (with misunderstandings) with Oculus Support. I'm using a computer with the Quest 2.
    1. I couldn't make normal connections as my family does.
    2. I noticed that I was forced to sign in as my wife, which I didn't do. (we both have Facebook accounts.)
    3. I started out with an Oculus account. Why was I switched to the Facebook accounts?
    4. I lost ALL of my games from my headset when I plugged the headset into my computer. Also, they are nowhere to be found. No help offered.
    5. My last information to Support was…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Spotify or music to play in the background as you play games.

I was doing a survey throughout games like echo vr and hyper dash and I was thinking about adding music to the background as you play games such as Spotify. About 90% of people I spoke to agreed that it would be a good idea to implement this into the headset. Please could you try to make this a possibility. Also maybe include a universal sound panel so I can turn down music and games all from one little panel with ease. Thank you

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow to listen to background music while using Quest 1 or Quest 2

There should be a way to listen to any either saved music on the oculus quest 2 or from a popular music platform like Spotify or Pandora.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Pause / continue download button in quest 2,,, us out here in BFE dont have good internet and hate redownloading

quest 2,,,, I hate the need to restart downloads from the start every time my internet messes up !! at least allow it to resume download from where it left off.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow regular Android apps

Allowing regular android apps would increase the usability and offer new use cases for all of us :)

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Family Account system

Would like a system created to allow a Family to Share an account across multiple Quest devices, giving them the ability to also share game access without having to purchase the same title multiple times.

Example, family owns 3 Quests. Dad, Mom & Child. Family can purchase 1 copy of a game, and this is shared on all 3 devices. Allowing Dad, Mom & Child to play the game, without having to purchase 3 copies of the same game.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I want to see future support for my graphics card which is a NVIDIA GTX GeForce 1650 which is currently not supported w/ the link cable

I just bought my Oculus 2 and later found out the link cable doesn't support connecting to my laptop because it has an unsupported graphics card. I called the vendor for my laptop and they said the graphics card is not replaceable and I would have to buy another expensive gaming PC. I'm hoping you will fix this issue in the near future so I can play games from my laptop to my Quest 2.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. compositor mirror

i'm desparately looking for a way to capture my gameplay as immersive video for platforms like youtube. i can cast to the browser or i can can use oculus link and record the footage on pc, but none gives me the opportunity to obtain the videostream for both eyes simultaneously, like with the compositor mirror tool for oculus rift. i'd love to have a tool like that, so i can create immersive vr180 let's plays. also mirror options like change of resolution and fov would be great! in short: the compositor mirror tool with all it's functionality but for quest/oculus…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow family sharing on seperate devices

Allow family sharing to seperate devices and seperate Facebook accounts to family members who also own an oculus headset. It’s not fair that we would have to pay for same apps twice for a family member living at same adress if they are using their own device and own Facebook account. Currently my wife has a secondary account in my quest 2 and I am sharing my apps to her. But I want to purchase a seperate headset for her so we can play stuff together and I am not happy that we would have to pay for the same…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Record microphone while recording gameplay

So it would give you a choice to record your microphone jwhile you are recording gameplay

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. It would be nice if the oculus touch controllers were smaller

For future dev it would be nice to make headsets backwards compatible with older controllers. I have really small hands and the quest 2 controllers are too big to fit into my hands comfortable, especially for games like beat saber where grip matters. (The old touch controllers for quest 1 and rift S were perfect for me due to their size, and I wanted to be able to pair up those controllers with my quest 2 but it didn't work when I tried)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base