Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. This is outrageous, dishonest and sneaky policy changes from Oculus because of Facebook. You assured us, Oculus users, when you (Facebook)

This is outrageous, dishonest and sneaky policy changes from Oculus because of Facebook. You assured us, Oculus users, when you (Facebook) acquired the Oculus platform, that we will never be forced to log in with a Facebook account. This treachery will lead me and others to ditch Oculus platform for another less intrusive platform. On the bright side, now we know, sooner than later we will switch to another VR platform. WE DO NOT WANT TO LINK OUR FACEBOOKS ACCOUNTS WITH OUR OCULUS VR HEADSET WHATEVER IS YOUR SO CALLED GOOD REASONS. FACEBOOK, YOU HAVE ENOUGH OF US ALREADY !!!…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. .

Have a family share ability so that multiple family members who own several Oculus (we are a family of 5 who own 4 Oculus) can share games that have been purchased. Right now - each account has to buy the game.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Blade and sorcery and tiny town

PLSSS BLADE AND SORCERY AND ALSO TINY TOWN PLSSS.I hope you saw this oculus.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make a partnership with Mojang and get Minecraft on the Quest.

Apple TV did it. It's not hard dude. Figure it out between yourselves. Minecraft on Quest is the most anticipated thing from both communities. For some reason Mojang is putting it off, but our community would appreciate it alot if you did some kind of deal.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Right controller

Hi I just got my quest but the right controller stopped working I watched every tutorial online but none work it won’t even turn on not even the led

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add an option in the Quest Home Menu (in **** room) to power off the device.

Currently, the physical power button and onscreen confirmation are only way to power off the device. The physical button is sometimes hard to find, especially for kids or new users. And if you take off the device to find the power button, you have to put it back on to confirm shutdown.

Would be nice to just have a power off option in the menu. Power off, confirm, and done.

73 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Use more battery power to boost to 90hz wirelessly with no pc

Use some more battery power so that the quest can be 90hz without using link but you can just have it plugged in when you play

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Have a place to see in-game achievements

Make it so you can see all your achievements from games in the headset

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Include your voice when recording!

i want to include my voice when i record because when i use something else it just sounds bad

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Better advise. For people who want to spend more money.

I'm wishing to spend more money with you.
    But Google or YouTube can't advice, me on my question. Is this a rip of black hole of oculus quest? Or a miner detail new customers (like myself) cant find info on???

With such a great product, it should be easy for me to find out. 2 questions.

1. Can I upgrade my 64gb. To a 128gb. And transfer my purchased games?

2. If my 64gb becomes full. Can I uninstall purchased games. Then later reinstall them, without having to pay again? #normal games console you buy a cd. To play again, and again,…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. An Official Quest accessory for attaching counterweight behind head

Right now I rely on strapping a battery pack onto the back of the Quest using some rubber bands. If would be nice if Oculus could create an official accessory like a pouch or something that you could attach to the back of the headset to store a battery pack or counterweight in.

77 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Yur fitness app (or similar functionality) as a first-class citizen

I use the sideloaded app Yur Fitness to track calories as I play active games. The app has been broken by several firmware updates. v16 broke the mechanism they were (ab)using in order to display the overlay. v19 has broken the app outright.

I would like to see some APIs added to the sdk that would allow for things like background motion tracking, and displaying modal overlays at the very least.

A first party feature that offered fitness/usetime tracking in a manner similar to Yur Fitness would be really good, as well.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Go apps

Respectfully request purchased apps from other oculus devices (GO, etc) be transferred over to Quest and Rift.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please introdue the ability to have more than one profile on occult’s quest

Please give the ability to have multiple profiles
    So my family can enjoy there
    Own save games

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add Smash Hit to the Quest.

The game is very well on VR so it should be experienced with the Quest, so you don't have to keep moving your head.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Wireless oculus link for quest

This is probably not going to happen soon, but I think it would be great to at least start dedicating a little bit of oculus' resources into a wireless transmitter going from hdmi/display port/USB c to a dongle on the side of the quest. If a cable works, with some effort, I'm sure this will too.

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Nvidia GeForce gtx 1050 oculus link

My max upgrade for gpu is the 1050 and I have everything set up for oculus link but I don’t have the graphics card on the compatibility list and I really need something to do whilst on lockdown

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Better Stream Resolution

360p is unacceptable.
    720p would be nice at least.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Let me merge my two distinct Oculus accounts into one Facebook account

According to your current roadmap, in two years one of my two Oculus accounts and its paid library will vanish unless i break your TOS by creating a fake account for it - which you will likely ban.

Please, if you are going to force me to use FB don't combine it with this forced library deletion.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. FIRMWARE UPDATE

FIRMWARE UPDATE OCULUS QUEST

I heard about the oculus Quest firmware update just by chance. I have not received any notification and the instructions shown online to activate automatic updates have not been used since this function is not present on the oculus app. I had to contact the assistance that suggested I leave the Quest on for 4 hours and wait for the automatic update. Successful update!
    Would not it be better a simple notification of a new update in the menu with the choice to download it and install it immediately or later !?
    Thank you

67 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base