Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Wireless oculus link for quest

This is probably not going to happen soon, but I think it would be great to at least start dedicating a little bit of oculus' resources into a wireless transmitter going from hdmi/display port/USB c to a dongle on the side of the quest. If a cable works, with some effort, I'm sure this will too.

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mincraft on quest

Please add minecraft vr to quest thank you

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mac OS Bootcamp support on iMacs and Macbooks via Oculus Link!!!

I can't afford a second computer and my iMac is actually pretty decent.

Would love to "for sure" be able to run a Quest via Link on my iMac while running Windows 10 via Bootcamp! Most PC games require Windows otherwise I'd ask for native Mac OS support ;)

Please start supporting this for all us Mac users who can't afford/don't want a second PC just for VR!!

Sincerely,
    McKay Stewart

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow audio input/output for headset over USB type C

I happened to order a new mic attachment for my headphones a week ago with one of my intended uses being upgrading the microphone on the quest. I plugged in the setup, played some games, and eventually realized nothing had changed. I had assumed the quest had a 4 prong aux jack, and only through a fair bit of googling discovered that there is no mic input through the aux. My immediate next thought was too just use my aux too USB C adapter, only too find that doesn't even output audio.

I understand the aux input is not something…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Low Battery Notification

On the old oculus menu there used to be a notification when your battery reached 15 percent, as well as 5 percent. For some reason, my headset stopped notifying me. Please fix & you guys rock thanks.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Minecraft for the quest would be nice because im saving up all of my choir money just to get the rift for Minecraft

Minecraft for the quest would be nice because im saving up all of my choir money just to get the rift for Minecraft

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Do The Right Thing

Many of us have an Oculus Rift that is just a paperweight because of a broke cable. Twisted all in the same place. Offer us some sort of discount at least on a new headset. I get that production of the cables might not be possible, however I spent over $600 dollars two years ago and everything but the cable is in perfect shape. I cannot believe I would be told to buy a new headset since they Rift is not in production. To not even be offered anything is a slap in the face and tells me you figure…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Rechargable batteries

The quest controllers should have rechargable batteries like modern game consoles with an official charger. Should come with two sets so you can swap out battery packs while charging.

53 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Individual face piece

I have recently ordered an extra face piece so my wife will not have to wear a sweaty one after I workout. This is good hygiene during this pandemic. It would be great if the face piece was offered in different colors or some other way to identify one from the other. You could even offer them in game style such as BoxVR or SaberBeat etc.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Phone access

Developers know how connected users are to their phones- there should be either a way to cast your cell phone to your device so you can read and respond to texts- or the ability to halt game play- and use the technology (cameras on quest) to see your actual phone screen and operate your phone without removing the device.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Expand Streaming

Currently streaming the VR games has very limited options, and being able to watch someone else's gameplay is a fundamental aspect of making VR enjoyable in a group setting. I think expanding access to more streaming devices beyond Chromecast is an important aspect that should be added asap. Personally I only have/use a Roku, and having to stream the gameplay on my phone is kind of obnoxious.

Also working towards having a website to stream the gameplay onto a browser window would be fantastic, although I know that this is probably a bigger and more challenging task to execute.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Use more battery power to boost to 90hz wirelessly with no pc

Use some more battery power so that the quest can be 90hz without using link but you can just have it plugged in when you play

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Include your voice when recording!

i want to include my voice when i record because when i use something else it just sounds bad

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Multiple users and devices on one account

Add the ability for multiple users and devices on one account, so that games and apps can be purchased once for all users/devices. Currently, games have to be purchased on each device.
    Adding this change will drive sales-per-household for devices instead of the one-per-household trend and allow all account users within the household to utilize games purchased on one account.
    The idea here would be similar to multiple people (up to four) playing a game on a console.
    While many multi-player games currently don't have the option to choose which online friends to play with, there are some that do…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please introdue the ability to have more than one profile on occult’s quest

Please give the ability to have multiple profiles
    So my family can enjoy there
    Own save games

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Profiles For Other Users

Okay, I have to say that this system is awesome! It is one of the most fun experiences for my family. One of the big, big let downs is the fact you can't have more than one user profile! This should be a system for multiple users of different ages. Why pay for a game when I just have my kids ruin or mess with my game progress? For example, a game like Moss, which is a brilliant game. In order for my kids to play this game, they would have to continue my story and they can not have…

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Separate from FACEBOOK

It is disturbing. Not only has facebook destroyed my online experience with removing my 12 year old personal account as fake but now I hear beatsaber is being removed. This is the only reason I bought this expensive game set. If this game is removed I will be issuing for a full refund on the game and all of the packs I bought and I will not purchase any more items through ocuclus VR and will be selling it and looking forward to playstationVR.
    I WILL NEVER AGAIN PURCHASE ANYTHING TO DO WITH FACEBOOK.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow me to stream to other Streaming Services

I’d love to be able to stream right to Twitch or YouTube not just the forced facebook only service because Facebook really gotta get in the way of everything.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Mono Audio Output for Hearing Disability

I am deaf in one ear as are many others and honestly the selection of headphones that can compensate for our disability is very poor. The general practice is to use standard stereo headphones but utilize device settings to output mono audio so that each speaker (no matter which channel is required) deliver both channels of audio.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please let me stream to my laptop even though I don't have a gpu. I just want to cast to my laptop.

Please let me stream to my laptop even though I don't have a gpu. I just want to cast to my laptop, I get that I can't use link.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base