Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Boycott Oculus Store purchases until Facebook Reversal

I will be boycotting all purchases via the Oculus Store until Facebook reverses course on the forced use of a Facebook account instead of an Oculus account. And promises not to do so in the future. I don't use or want a Facebook account. I will also be considering different VR headset options for my next VR purchase. Who's with me?

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. CASTING WITHOUT CHROMECAST!

Cast without buying Chromecast! SmartTV, same WI-FI, Quest headset...CONNECT! DONE!

45 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Connecting to all Roku (TCL TVs)

I would like to be able to cast my oculus quest 2 to my Roku Tv, you could either build an app or have a software update that will allow the two to connect through the mirroring.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow regular Android apps

Allowing regular android apps would increase the usability and offer new use cases for all of us :)

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Make AirLink a reality

A lot of people are getting or already have 5GHz and 6GHz Wi-Fi routers. Wireless streaming of PCVR games must become officially supported. Listen to Carmack for he is wise.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please fix the black levels in Quest 2.

Please find a way to fix the black levels in Quest 2. Some games are seriously unplayable with the current grey "fog". Perhaps adding something to settings to adjust brightness and contrast?

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. two Oculus accounts/profiles with one Facebook account

I own two Oculus Quest headsets each with own Oculus account/profile. I want to connect them to ONE Facebook account. But this is not possible - why?? Please fix/change that. I do not want to create multiple Facebook accounts for my headsets (and Facebook does not "allow" multiple accounts).

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Facebook Ruined the Oculus Quest VR Technology by requiring to have a Facebook account. Bad decision

I do not support and refuse to contribute into buying the Oculus Quest 2 because of the requirement to have a Facebook Account now to access the Oculus Quest VR features and capabilities. Disappointing that there can't be a separate account just for the Oculus Quest VR. How it used to be when there was a separate account to just using the Oculus Quest 1 by going through the Oculus Quest account app. Plus I don't like how the Oculus Quest 2 only come in white. I liked how the Oculus Quest 1 came in dark in color. Disappointing that…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Invite people to home environment

Here the idea, let us invite people to our home environment maybe even make the environment intractable. That was we can chat and chill in the quest home. I image something like big screen but in quest home and no screen

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Separate from FACEBOOK

It is disturbing. Not only has facebook destroyed my online experience with removing my 12 year old personal account as fake but now I hear beatsaber is being removed. This is the only reason I bought this expensive game set. If this game is removed I will be issuing for a full refund on the game and all of the packs I bought and I will not purchase any more items through ocuclus VR and will be selling it and looking forward to playstationVR.
    I WILL NEVER AGAIN PURCHASE ANYTHING TO DO WITH FACEBOOK.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow use of multiple devices at the same time with one account

I have spent a bit of time on chat support and it seems that currently it is "not allowed" to be logged in to the same account on multiple devices at the same time.

Whether or not you would be banned for this under account sharing is unclear. As helpful as they can be, the Oculus Support team seems to be just as unclear on what would happen to your account if you did this.

If I want to play a game where the developers have specifically built in the functionality to play with multiple instances of the same account…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. We need good parental controls

Really in need of Good parental controls like on iPhone.

305 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

65 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Leg and hip tracking

Please make a Bluetooth strap for legs with sensors. Also make a hip clip with sensors.
    The leg straps would allow us to kicking games and also to march in place to move forward.
    The faster we March the faster we move.
    Hip clip is important so that we can move forward where our body is aiming and not where our head is aiming. All these things would help alleviate motion sickness in games.
    And would help to improve the immersion experience.
    Please sell all three together as a bundle and also sell bundles with the headsets for people who…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Brightness level is too high. Make a simple update so users can turn the brightness down from the factory setting of 255

Brightness level is too high. Make a simple update so users can turn the brightness down from the factory setting of 255. This is why the blacks look grey and foggy

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Can you please remove the mandatory Facebook login so we can use this for enterprise?

I am leading the XR journey for our global manufacturing company and we're not ever going to permit user's to login with their personal Facebook accounts to use VR meetings. If you however remove the requirement, we'd love to use your device. Most likely, we're going to have to explore using our Hololens 2 and then also adopt one of your competitors for VR.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Membership including family sharing option

I think there should be a membership(monthly and yearly purchase option) that can include a discount on games and a family sharing option between a certain amount of Facebook accounts. This way there’s still money that could be made and I believe more people would be willing to purchase more VR headsets. I absolutely love my sons VR I bought him. I was going to get the new Xbox but purchased this instead and I’m highly satisfied with my decision! I want to buy me one now but having to repurchase the games is what’s holding me back from doing…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Block Facebook access within headset

Now there is a requirement to merge oculus accounts with Facebook accounts, it's currently impossible to lend your headset to a friend so they can use your games library without simultaneously providing full access to your Facebook account! Within the headset, just visit facebook.com in the oculus browser and you will always be logged in, even after you explicitly logout. For a company who claim to put privacy and privacy controls first, an option to prevent Facebook access on a gaming device seems to fall massively short.
    To be clear, I'm not talking about the requirements to use a Facebook…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Multiple Casting + app management

Need to be able to see 5 headsets at once, cast to one laptop screen.
    Also need an app to manage multiple app downloads simultanously to 5 headsets + categorise apps in an online personal library so can list what would be suitable apps for different uses.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base