Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. More casting support pleae

Would be realy nive to have roku casting supported, it is the nuber one streaming device in the world.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Multiple game Licenses on one account

Short: Multiple game licenses on one Oculus/Facebook account.

Long: Now that you are forcing us to convert Oculus account to Facebook account I am only able to own one account. I have several Oculus VR headsets to play with my children or friends who are visiting. Until now I had to create a separate account for each headset and buy the desired games individually, in order to play multiplayer. Now that you force me to use my facebook account, I can only have one account. My kids are not old enough to have a facebook account and I do not…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add the Option to Hide Apps and Local Files.

We want to be able to hide apps that we don't want a random friend running. Require the pin to toggle between showing hidden apps and files makes sense to do both actions with one input because likely you would be using both at that time. Re-enabling wouldn't require the pin again, and would automatically be hidden again if the headset is turned off without manually re-enabling.

Also add a way to remove demos or any app completely so that the library doesn't get full of junk we don't want to see anymore. I mean sure being able to hide…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Expose Guardian bounds to PC VR games over Link and Air Link

PC games don't seem to have access to accurate Guardian data over Link and Air Link. This data is used and expected by games like Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality and SteamVR

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I hope to be able to remove purchased apps from the game library

I hope to be able to remove purchased apps from the game library, I tried many free apps and didn't like them so I uninstalled them, but I can't remove them from the game library, which makes it very inconvenient to find games

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The new Anker Docking system that you sell has a problem.

The Anker Docking system has a 1.2V battery in the controllers. The Oculus Quest 2 controllers need a 1.5V battery to track properly. I purchased one and charged it up and have been having tracking problems ever since. Today I figured out the battery situation from reading your materials and looking at the battery in the controllers.

I also have noticed that the controllers can get very warm after charging and the battery is almost too hot to the touch. These types of batteries when overcharged do have a tendency to start fires. But according to Anker, you should be…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Unlock pattern reset

Be able to reset quest unlock patterns without factory reset

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Remove Facebook

The Facebook requirement for play with friends, etc, is the worst thing to happen to Oculus since Oculus was bought by Facebook in the first place. Offer people the option of the old login. This is absolutely disgusting.

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. please please ship to India also, wanted to buy

please ship to India also, I really want to buy, but the only option available to buy is Amazon which cost double of its original price, please please ship to India also and provide support for your device in India

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. AirLink with Shadow PC

Right now AirLink doesn't work with Shadow (cloud gaming service) because it only allows local connections. Please fix

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Put customers in direct contact with the Oculus Executive/Team handling the ticket to make them more accountable

As an Oculus customer for the Quest 2, I have no means of contacting the Oculus person or Team handling my ticket(# 2982588) and I'm no hold for no reason for the last 6 days, unable to even receive a proper update. My Facebook account is disabled, no review done and I'm unable to use my Oculus device. Every time I send an email with my ticket number, it's getting repeatedly ignored. The chat support agent who last viewed my ticket said that it's with a higher level of Support Team but I have no means of communicating with them.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Connecting to all Roku (TCL TVs)

I would like to be able to cast my oculus quest 2 to my Roku Tv, you could either build an app or have a software update that will allow the two to connect through the mirroring.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. please add support for new mobile gpu RTX 30XX and Ryzen9 5900 HX 8cores in OCULUS LINK

MY Oculus app tells me your pc is too slow but my laptop is asus gx551qs with Ryzen9 and Nvidia RTX 3080 16 gb and TDP 115 . I cant play on brand new laptop ,very expensive laptop ... :(

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I want to eat while in VR

Current VR headsets make eating and gaming quite difficult. The next headset should have this as a design consideration.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add a recent players menu

Make a list of the last 100 or so players that you played with cross platform if possible. I can’t find a friend I made because she left before we had a chance to say goodbye. I’m no simp but it was fun and I like to replicate fun. I could understand how this would be difficult, but I and many other players would be thrilled for this small quality of life feature.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 半VR化的窗口模式,解决非专业级用户晕吐的问题

我认识的大部分人都无法在VR世界里平移,只要平移立马就恶心眩晕,这也是VR无法大众化的一个非技术性问题,VR过于真实减少过度沉浸才能解决晕吐问题,所以半VR化的窗口模式是一个解决法案。如果不懂什么是半VR化的窗口模式,建议你们的开发人员去quill theater应用看动画《my home of memories》,他自然明白什么是半VR化。

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Don’t require Facebook Login

I would love to purchase the new Quest 2, but I’ve read one will need a Facebook Account. I’ve considered opening a dummy FB account, but read I could get locked out of FB for doing so, and wouldn’t want to get locked out of the Quest 2. As much as I don’t want to, it looks like I’ll be skipping the Quest 2. Please don’t require a FB account for the Quest 3. I would love to upgrade at some point and try a newer, lighter Quest headset, but a FB account is a dealbreaker for me and as…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make is so you can choose whether or not you want microphone audio to be recorded

When recording games like VRChat using the Oculus built-in recording feature, your microphone audio is automatically recorded as well. However, there are external mics that I'd much rather use and you're unable to mute microphone audio in the recording without muting your microphone entirely (which doesn't work well when trying to talk to people in games like VRChat). I propose adding a feature that allows you to choose whether you want the Oculus microphone to be recorded or not.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make Oculus Link/Air Link Intel GPU Compatible

So one day i was trying out link and air link. Unfortunately it did not work because i am using an intel GPU. But i am not just gonna upgrade only for VR.
    So can you PLEASE make Link/Airlink Intel GPU compatible.
    Thanks for taking your time reading this post as it will help out not only me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base