Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Ceramic coated lenses

Can we please either get a stick on lens cover thats ceramic coated or perhaps add it to the lenses themselves for the next generation. A super hydrophobic coating will not allow liquid or dust to stick to the surface of glass, paint or automotive plastics and lasts between 1 - 5 years depending on the quality of the coating used. There are tons of youtube videos that explain it better than I can and give examples.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Release Dead and Buried I

Got my first Rift in April and bought the Quest when released. Never played before though I bought a Xbxo One X which is never used. Since then, 5 of my friends have bought the Rift S or Quest, just by trying mine. One thing we miss though is Dead and Buried I for the Quest. D&B II is fine, but it would be awesome if you would ever consider selling D&B I for the Quest.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Movie Avatar's

Work with Star Wars to allow use to use Chewbacca..C3PO....OB Wan...ETC..ETC for Avatars
    Or the Avengers or other Movie Characters on VRPoker...
    Just for fun would be Funny to sit across from Yoda or The Terminator or some Movie characters playing Poker

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. an app that lets you star treck holodeck

maybe ride a starship with holodeck option diferent scenarios it will prolly bring scyfy crowd in just dont make story line too short or face doom

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. An option to stream live 360 degree footage/vision from a satellite.

I think it would be epic to be able to view, in real time, or as close to it as possible, footage from a 360 degree camera on a satellite (with record option as there is in games) to my quest.
    I would view space, stars, and especially earth through my VR constantly if this were a feature.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I would like to offer a suggestion you might relay this to your developers: Recode the Oculus Quest so the User is not stuck with his/her Av

I would like to offer a suggestion you might relay this to your developers: Recode the Oculus Quest so the User is not stuck with his/her Avatar for Life (realizing that he/she can change somethings like hair color, etc.)! Foe example, I might want to change mine to the “Pirate Avatar” (which was offered as one of the eight, or so, Avatars originally), but now it is impossible. Sad!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Fix and Improve

I think that we should be pushing companies to make their VR games for the quest. The loss of the outside sensors can make you feel free, but the system is lacking in the amount of games that is putting out is less than ideal. Games like Duck Season, FNAF VR, Budget Cuts, Rick and Morty Virtual Rickality, and even Tabletop Simulator, NEED TO BE PORTED. If the constant flow of major VR titles keep being ported to the quest, it will make people less afraid to buy a system that uses it's own software, and doesnt run windows. The…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Be able to comment on YouTube VR

Posting comments on YouTube vr is needed. Else it's back to the pc/pH to comment. Vary frustrating.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. the headphone volume is limited far too much

The headphone volume is obviously limited quite a bit. An enhance volume option should be made available

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Various

1.) please bring various users support - it‘s absolutely necessary
    2.) please support streaming to modern TVs without Chromecast (wie TV App, Xbox One X or similar)

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Countdown on the Quest, so it can stop to play after a presetting time. Good to demo or to prevent motion sickness

I'd like to have a coundown timer. For example I put 30 minutes then I start to play. After that time it can stop the app and go back to the main room. So I can take a break to prevent motion sickness with regular interval.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. UK pricing in emails

When you get an email from Oculus recommending an app you should see pricing in your local currency.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add Percentage Complete during Oculus Setup on PC

Oculus setup on PC during the "Installing" phase took 5+ minutes, with no user feedback that progress was being made during a lot of it because the bar moved VERY slowly. I had to check Task Manager to see that CPU/Memory was bouncing around for the process to be sure it wasn't stuck.

At a minimum, please add a Percentage complete to let me know it's making progress when the progress bar isn't moving in a noticeable way.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I recently purchased the quest and took it with my to west Africa and saw a potential market. I intend to buy a lot for retail.

I am interested in purchasing a good number of the oculus quest in particular for retail in west africa and possibly opening up an exclusive occulus VR gaming center here I would appreciate feedback and know if I can get them at a discounted price for retail.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Release a large, comprehensive firmware update that addresses a vast number of complaints and concerns.

I'm on here with a main concern in general but as I read the other topics I'm reminded that major flaws that have been present since the Quest launched in May are still yet to be addressed. The Oculus Quest is really an amazing piece of technological engineering. Unfortunately, almost every time I use the Quest there are glaring flaws with various different aspects of the platform that significantly reduce my enjoyment of it and at times have led to multi-week breaks from using the headset in hopes that Oculus would get their act together.

Why?! WHY is there no…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Need mult-screen Oculus Browser availability

Mult-screen Oculus Browser availability needed to view, read, and watching content.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sculping like Medium.... Not SculptVR... Plz help us artists....

Artists that don't have a high budget... Would love medium 2 run on the quest?!!! It would be so awesome 2 make art that way instead of SculpVR

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base