Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Oculus 2 IPD need major improvement.

Please add a way via Software to fine tune the IPD. We bought 3 Oculus 2 headsets, 2 256gb and 1 64gb plus 3 Elite Straps w/Battery. We just returned all the headsets and straps because no one in our family falls into any of the three presets. We owned the Quest 1 and everything about the Quest 2 imho is better EXCEPT THE IPD adjustment. No one in my family found it comfortable in any of the 3 settings. We all had our IPD measured recently and we don't fall near any of the 3 presets. I own a…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Split videos once they reach 4 gigs

Basically, once you record a video and it reaches 4 gigs, it auto stops and corrupts because of FAT32. A way to fix this would be to split the video after it reaches this limit, so it won't corrupt and you can record for hours.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make it so i can livestream to YouTube from my oculus quest 2.

I want to be able to live stream to YouTube from my quest 2

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Asgard's Wrath offer available for EVERY Quest 2 is the RIGHT THING TO DO!!!

Dont be greedy!
    We supported you first and now you are turning your back on us. Basically I need to return mine to BB then buy it from you. How is that a good customer experience and do you really want a lot of returns just because of greed and stubbornes?
    Wrong move...but you still can fix your image and do the right thing. The ball is on your court.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Family Accounts!

We bought a second Quest (not cheap) so my daughter and I could play games together. Now I find out that we will need to make an account for her and buy all the same games again? That's several hundred dollars more. And if we get a third Quest, then we will have to buy the games yet again. There needs to be a way that all members of our immediate family can play the games with each other.

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Unlimk facebook account

Being forced to connect my facebook account isn’t good especially when other people in the house use it, now their in personal stuff that was never intended for them

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allow Direct HDMI Video Input to Oculus 2 Headset

Oculus had indicated the Quest 2 headset would accept HDMI video; however, it appears one has to have a PC between the headset and the video device in order to do this. This is TOTALLY impractical for use of the headset with cameras and drones in the field. I had originally intended to use the Oculus 2 headset with two DJI drones and several Sony full frame cameras. This idea has been squashed!!

A hardware adapter allowing HDMI input and output to the headset would make my purchase of the Oculus worthwhile. As it is the headset will get minimal…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Better steamvr compatability

Right now when I am in oculus home with the link cable everything is fine. The second I get into Steamvr however it becomes a laggy mess. Its running the exact same resolution on both softwares. Also did not have this issue with my Cv1 headset. I have a lot of steamvr games, so it's making me consider returning the Quest 2 headset for a different one that will work with steamvr.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Offline downloads for YouTube, Prime Video, Netflix, Hulu, etc.

Work with app partners to encourage support for the same download functionality that is available on mobile platforms. The ability to download content for offline viewing, on apps like YouTube, Prime Video, Netflix, Hulu, and others would be an absolute game changer.

342 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Link compatibility for the RTX 30 series (desktop and laptop)

Dear Oculus team,
    I would like to use my Quest 2 linked to a Dell Alienware m17 R4. At present day your VR device don't rocognize the RTX 3080.
    Do you plan to include these GPUs in the supportated's list?
    Thanks if you can make it possible in the next future.
    Best regards,
    Mattia

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Facebook/Oculus, Can You Please Add a way to Downgrade Games on the Oculus Quest 2/Quest?

Facebook/Oculus,

We are all sick of waiting for the BMBF update to come out for an updated version to make mods to work this would make about 2.5K+ people happy so they don't have to sell there soul to be always not updating the game and it will put a ton of less stress on the BMBF team and many will be happy if you do not trust me then just ask all of the steam Users, they have the option to downgrade there game by a few updates why not the quest and it will help keep beat saber…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bring catan to the Quest

Please bring Catan to the oculus quest Either through Go backwards compatibility or through a port

203 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. You need to reverse your new policy on cloud pc’s or I’m abandoning your platform

YOU NEED TO ABANDON THIS NEW POLICY PROHIBITING STREAMING PC’s! THATS NOT RIGHT OF YOU TO DO THIS AND YOU’RE ******* OFF THE COMMUNITY. ALLOW EVERYONE TO HAVE ACCESS TO GAMING NO MATER WHAT THIER CIRCUMSTANCE! CHANGE THIS OR LOOSE CUSTOMERS TO OTHER PLATFORMS!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Adaptive Controllers

Hello,
    Please create adaptive controllers for people with physical disabilities who do not have full use of there hands. I have a disability which limits my right hand's function and it is impossible for me to use the right-handed controller.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. [Oculus platform] Ability to find Users of same region and interests.

This is not a quest 2 specific but I put it here anyways.

Would be cool to find people that play a particular game without resorting to a myriad of internet pages where userbase is severely splitted.

Region is important because of Latency and Language.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Be able to change for 12 hour time to 24 hour time.

I think their should be an option to change from 24 hour time to 12 hour time. My oculus is automatically using 24 hour time when I do not want it too.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Support Oculus Home Desktop app on Linux

It would be amazing to be able to use the Quest 2 a lot more of Linux, for productivity tasks but also gaming.
    This is probably quite niche, but still wanted to voice this out :)

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Remove Facebook requirement

I highly distrust the social media platforms’ ethical practices, and won’t get this until they remove the requirement for a Facebook account.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Improve your support, it's shockingly bad

7 weeks I had to wait for a resolution to my ticket "Request #2136797" and you have no formal complaints or resolution procedure. I had no headset for the whole time and it could have been resolved within a week if I'd just had someone properly look at the issue and helped me. As there is no way to officially complain I've been advised by your support to post this as an "idea"

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base