Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. 1,253 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

61 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. i want to stream on twitch or youtube not facebook

im gonna be honest having the ability to stream only on facebook isnt a place to do that, being able to stream on say youtube, twitch or even mixer would be way better then facebook. my aunts don't care about video games like i do so ya.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add support for Link for GTX 1650

Oculus app and link support for more cards. Currently running a GTX1650 which is unsupported.

Please add this to the base of cards supported. I am a VR developer and can't edit or create experiences directly in the editor because of this limitation.

48 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Use family accounts for app sharing and multiplayer across multiple devices.

Instead of adding 3 accounts on a given device (which means I can potentially have 10+ devices with my account as primary and 3 unique sets of accounts that I can share games with), follow Apple's example with Family Sharing for sharing apps across devices. In order for two Oculus Quest 2s to be able to play multiplayer with a single app purchase, both Quest 2s must have the same accounts, which means that one of the Quest 2s can't stream what it's doing so that other friends can watch the action. It's annoying to have to sign in to…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Being able to appear offline

So I play a lot and sometimes I don't want my friends to know that I'm playing I want to be by myself and so I think it would be nice to have an offline feature to appear offline so you can't be bothered

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Improve user accessibility by adding option to smooth the controlelr pointer sensitivity for people with diseases like Parkinsons etc

I've already started a change.org petition to bring awareness and so I can target multiple VR companies at once. Link here http://chng.it/WFzb5zcC and quick summary: There are hundreds of thousands of people in the world who suffer from hand tremors and poor fine-motor functions caused by a wide variety of reasons. From diseases like Parkinsons and Multiple Sclerosis to Strokes/Traumatic Brain Injuries & PTSD there are many who have difficulty steadying their hands, whatever the reason may be. Sadly this often detracts from their ability to full enjoy the wonder and magic of Virtual Reality. The pre-existing tech for smoothing…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Family Sharing or multiple users on one headset.

I have a family of seven who after much pressure from the kids and after saving their money all year had decided to buy 2 x “Quest 2” headsets for Christmas So that two at a time could play multiplayer games and then swap over, but after some more research today I have discovered that there is no family sharing and only one account per headset. does this mean that we have to buy seven headsets and buy each game seven times ? Yep, it sure does !! Well there’s going to be some very disappointed kids. Whats the point…

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Multiusers family account for coop or vs gaming.

Like spotify, netflix etc, why not offering a family option for people living under the same hood?... I was so happy when i've received my quest 2 with the promise to give my other original quest to my 13y son and play multiusers games together with all the games I've already bought. Please don't tell me I have no choice but to buy each game twice?

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Updates should be for everyone not just given to certain people little by little

The updating system needs to be fine tuned or something I still have friends who are on v27 or v28 or he’ll even v26 because they haven’t gotten any update yet why is it like that when a new update comes out everyone should get it not just one or two people every couple of days some people get the new updates but then others have to try and side load the update on to their quests. I am in a discord server owned by a YouTuber the mysticle where there’s a channel called tech support and every day I…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Looking for group tab

There should be a feature similar Xbox’s “Looking for Group” where people can post that they’re looking for someone to play with and random people within the bounds set can respond. This would send a notification to the people’s app and quest to accept. (i.e looking for a 18-40 year old to play Minigolf with around 5pm eastern)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Oculus Quest needs some way to share accounts with multiple headsets for families to use.

I wanted to buy Oculus Quest headsets for my entire family until I learned that there is no family sharing of accounts. I do not want to purchase the same games 4 times in order for us to share multi-player so I am not buying any Oculus headsets at this time. The Quest came so close to bringing our family into VR for the first time but if we can’t share the experience as a family, we are not interested.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Parental controls

I may be submitting this twice and apologize. I see that parental controls are a popular request. I would like to add to other requests a time restriction. Not only hour per day but also time of day. Ex 1 hr per day and also 9pm through 7am. Children sneak and many children live in different homes with each parent. Not recommending for under 13 seemed like a "cop out." As it's not like 13 and above are mature enough to not sneak.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow parental controls

There needs to be a simple parental control app for Oculus. It is marketed to kids, but there is nothing for parents to set acceptable household limits. It should limit time, apps, and the web browser at the very least. I don't feel safe giving my kid the Oculus and also giving him a browser with a private mode browser that I literally can't see at all.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Family account so you can play games with a family member if you happen to have 2 devices.

Family account so you can play games with a family member if you happen to have 2 devices or at least a way to play with yourself on the same account

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Quest Pro or Quest 3 suggestions

2x Infrared Illuminator Lights on each side of the headset. These lights allow for use in complete darkness however your battery will not last as long when using these lights and they can be disabled in settings but are required for controller play in complete darkness.
    1 micro sd slot supports up to 1tb u3 micro sd cards.
    500gb/1tb Internal Storage Capacity

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Improve customer service

I'd rate the device itself 8/10 and customer service 1/10. Oculus has been the most disappointing customer service experience I have ever had with a big consumer electronic company. My left controller stopped working so I filed for a warranty request. It took a few days before I received return shipping label. After I shipped back my defective controller, it was silence. It took weeks before Oculus shipped my replacement controller. Unfortunately UPS lost the package. It then take another week before Oculus agreed to ship me a replacement. Another week has passed and Oculus still hasn't shipped my controller.…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Family accounts multiple devices

Can we set up multiple user on one device? It’s unfortunate that a family can’t buy two devices and share games. That is price gauging in my opinion. I might not have bought two if I knew that.

Please answer my questions

114 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Make AirLink a reality

A lot of people are getting or already have 5GHz and 6GHz Wi-Fi routers. Wireless streaming of PCVR games must become officially supported. Listen to Carmack for he is wise.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Protect Oculus linked Facebook accounts from being locked

I'm hearing multiple stories of users' Facebook accounts being suspended for no particular reason (e.g. using an alias or a novelty profile pic, because they're gamers and don't use Facebook for other purposes) resulting in them losing access to their Quest and all the software they've purchased. It can take weeks for these accounts to be unlocked.

Oculus linked accounts should be protected from suspension like this and I'm appalled your company didn't have the foresight to protect against this as it's a basic common sense function. Your competitors are miles ahead with this. Accounts should also have a fast…

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Ping Noise When Finished Downloading.

You remeber when you first setup your Quest and it would play a sound when it was finished installing the hardware update?. What if this was an option we could enable on certain apps so that it plays a sound when your software is finished downloading? I think this wouldn't be hard to add. (but what do I know) It would be useful when you make new purchases and it is downloading so you dont have to check your phone/Quest all the time.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base