Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Unlimk facebook account

Being forced to connect my facebook account isn’t good especially when other people in the house use it, now their in personal stuff that was never intended for them

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. i want to stream on twitch or youtube not facebook

im gonna be honest having the ability to stream only on facebook isnt a place to do that, being able to stream on say youtube, twitch or even mixer would be way better then facebook. my aunts don't care about video games like i do so ya.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Multiple game Licenses on one account

Short: Multiple game licenses on one Oculus/Facebook account.

Long: Now that you are forcing us to convert Oculus account to Facebook account I am only able to own one account. I have several Oculus VR headsets to play with my children or friends who are visiting. Until now I had to create a separate account for each headset and buy the desired games individually, in order to play multiplayer. Now that you force me to use my facebook account, I can only have one account. My kids are not old enough to have a facebook account and I do not…

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Multiusers family account for coop or vs gaming.

Like spotify, netflix etc, why not offering a family option for people living under the same hood?... I was so happy when i've received my quest 2 with the promise to give my other original quest to my 13y son and play multiusers games together with all the games I've already bought. Please don't tell me I have no choice but to buy each game twice?

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Quest 2 Interpupillary Distance (IPD) ISSUE

Hello.

I just purchased my Quest 2 and I already have issues with it!!!!!
    Would it have killed you to make a REAL solution for IPD adjustment, instead of the **** 3-steps one???????????????????????????????????
    WHY DID YOU HAVE TO CHEAP OUT ON THAT SPECIFICALLY??????!!!!

I set mine on 3, and it's still NOT enough!!!!!!!! I need a 3.5 or 4, because my IPD is 7cm / 70mm or more, ******** it!!!!
    My eyes and head HURT LIKE FKG HEEELLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not to mention that I have an even lower FOV because of it.

What are you going to do about this????????? A…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Replace current keyboard with a touch screen keyboard

Replace the current cursor-based keyboard with a touch screen style keyboard you can use with your pointer fingers.

66 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Remove Facebook

The Facebook requirement for play with friends, etc, is the worst thing to happen to Oculus since Oculus was bought by Facebook in the first place. Offer people the option of the old login. This is absolutely disgusting.

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Give Asgard's Wrath to ALL users of Q2.

It is a slap in the face that I gave you my money for a pre-order and now that I got it, you are giving away Asgard's Wrath for people that activate their oculus a few weeks after getting mine. This ****** me off and is an insult to your base. This should be available to everyone.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Bring back old controller battery meter

The new colored battery meters are a distraction and harder to notice when battery is low. The colors on a primarily white text menu is distracting. Perhaps bring back the numbers and have them change colors when low.

211 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Headstrap redesign for more comfort like Rift-S or Vive Deluxe Audio

A lot of people have found that the stock Quest headstrap is very uncomfortable after wearing it for a period of time. For some this is as short as 20 minutes. This discomfort can appear as pressure in the cheeks, along the forehead and even pain in the back of the head and neck.

An official strap redesign is needed for Quest to make it more comfortable to wear. Current suggestions / mods on Reddit include better weight distribution by placing a weight on the back or putting additional straps over the top of the Quest to make it sit…

185 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. More casting support pleae

Would be realy nive to have roku casting supported, it is the nuber one streaming device in the world.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Link support for the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650

Alot of people have this gpu and people like me would love to play vr on their pc.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Offer a clip for original Link cable for Quest2

The Original Quest Link cable came with a plastic clip for strain relief on the Original Quest but the clip won't fit Quest 2. Oculus should either ship out a free clip to anyone that upgraded and already bought a Link cable for the original Quest, or at the very least offer to sell the clip or whatever strain relief system they are shipping the new Link Cable with for the Quest 2.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Enable true update on demand for quest and desktop releases. Stop forcing users to wait for stated rollouts that take too long.

Adding an update button that still will not work until your device is added to the staggered rollout is pointless. Please make Quest and PC updates available to those that want to actively update immediate. Don't make us wait until our device is added to the deployment.

Staged rollouts for those that do not want to actively update are fine. But give us the power to update on the day software releases if we want to.

80 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. [For victim of Oculus Quest 2] Proposal of support campaign for those who bought Oculus Quest recently.

==========================================
    ・Agenda?: Free app campaign
    ・For who? : Victim of Oculus Quest 2 (People those who have just bought Oculus Quest)
    ・How much?:About $300 (The price gap between Oculus Quest and Oculus Quest 2)

・Why?: To keep being fan of Oculus

I'm writing this topic for those who have just bought Oculus Quest.

Congratulations on the sale of Oculus Quest 2, but for those who have recently bought Oculus Quest, the gap in both specs and price is so sudden and shocking. (Several of my friends and myself bought the Oculus Quet just a month ago.)

Normally, a new product…

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Ability to adjust contrast and brightness on Quest 2

Coming from a Quest to a Quest 2 the move from OLED to LCD has meant that, although the resolution has improved, the brightness in dark games is a too bright. Blacks that were black are now a washed out grey. Bigscreen app is an example. Looking around the theatre it is no longer as dark as it was. Almost look at cloudy. Some user adjustments for brightness and contract in settings would be ideal if this is possible with a firmware update?

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Free family game sharing

I have a quest 2 and I bought my wife a quest 2 as well. It would be nice if we could share games I bought without rebuying on her headset to play together. Can this be fixed or no due to money?

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Fullbody tracking with quest

external trackers + camera for tracking feet/hips maybe by using wifi/bluetooth connected to the quest in order to have fullbody tracking.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Remove Facebook requirement

I highly distrust the social media platforms’ ethical practices, and won’t get this until they remove the requirement for a Facebook account.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Multiplayer Family Oculus same Account

Not everyone is single and there are families that like to play games together. There needs to be something added to where you can have at least 2 oculus on one account HOWEVER, you need to make it to where if you add another account on the oculus they can play the multi-player games with you in thw same household WITHOUT having to buy those games AGAIN. Its not right for families that game together in the household.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base