Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Do not ship another headset where an IPD setting has a reduce FOV like the Quest 2

The Quest 2 internal screen isn't wide enough to accommodate the IPD setting number 3. When using the Quest 2 using this setting the edges of the screen are visible reducing the horizontal FOV and breaking immersion.

The Quest 2 FOV is not very large to start with so having it reduced further is very annoying.

I really hope no future headset will have this issue. It is not a good VR experience and could turn a lot of users away from VR.

136 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Update The Quest 2 to Support Quest 1 Controllers

I understand the desire for a new controller, and something like the thumb rest that was missing before is a nice addition. However very many users like the quest 1 controllers more.

This includes:

1. users with smaller hands. My partner for example has trouble reaching the upper buttons (B/Y) without having to readjust her hand on the controller.

2. for some games, the quest 1 controller is a lot more comfortable. Names: for Eleven Table Tennis.

3. continuing for Eleven Table tennis: there is a very active controller adapter community that has created various 3d printable and otherwise paddle adapters for the…

113 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Change the Quest FCC certification and up the display to 90Hz, at least when connected to PC VR

I just saw John Carmack mention this in his OC6 talk. I mean, come on, if there's a chance you can up this thing to 90Hz, even if it's only for desktop mode, then you really should make this happen. Yeah, it's a hassle and cost on your side, but not one customer is going to complain about you making their VR experience the best it can be, especially when from their end there's no hassle involved in getting that.

2,000 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

80 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Game library sorting, filters, playtime, favorites

Can we get filters in a game library? It is now horrible to use when you have many games and apps (and i have quest 2 for less than a week). This should be implemented ASAP.

Basic sorting should be:
    - A-Z
    - Recently played (all apps but just with sorting)
    - Played hours (also hours played counter for each app)
    - Never launched

Then filters:
    - Playarea (sitting, standing, roomscale etc.)
    - comfort
    - if internet connection is mendatory
    - multi/single
    - Installed only

Favorites Tab:
    Would be nice to be able to have favorites tab, like whishlist in…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Remove new user requiring Facebook Account

Starting in October 2020, new users will not be able to use an oculus account and instead will be required to sign in with Facebook. Also oculus accounts will not work on January 2023 resulting in loss of almost all features and game developers potentially cutting support without Facebook account.

152 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Provide Anti-scratch lens rings for ALL Quest 2 purchases.

I would like to see Facebook address the very large issues of scratched lens' by including provided anti-scratch lens rings with the quest 2 rather than the spacer bracket for glasses, of which literally does nothing but give you a few mm more of space, it in no way prevents the glasses from going glass on plastic with the Quest 2 which results in horrific scratching of the lenses.
    Facebook provides a spacer to users under the guise that it does something, that is specific for glasses wearers, and that is to allow more room in the facial interface to…

59 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Provide compensation to the people who ordered the 64gb version now that the 128gb version will be offered at the same price.

There will be a new 128gb version offered at the same price of the 64gb version. Therefore compensation should be given to the people who bought the 64gb version.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. NO MANDATORY FACEBOOK

You fricking kidding me?! A mandatory Facebook account?! Don’t have a Facebook account and don’t want one. Smart move forcing us to have a Facebook account. Especially since Facebook has such a great track record of managing peoples data and privacy. GET RID OF IT

128 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Disappointed that the 128GB was available 1 month after purchase of 64GB at full price.

Disappointed that the 128GB was available 1 month after purchase of 64GB at full price. Is there anything oculus can do as I would’ve waited for the 128Gb prior to purchase. I feel since I paid full price this is deceptive as I could’ve received the 128Gb at same price.

I wish Oculus had communicated they were releasing a 128 gb model I would’ve held of on my purchase. It’s unfair as now I a limited in storage which limits the amount of games I can purchase. I have spent money on the platform and want to spend more but…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Windows 11 compatibility

Currently, oculus link on windows 11 will either not work, run by lag after half a minute of gameplay no matter what's going on, or if your really lucky it might just work normally. I know that the current windows 11 build is an insider one, but a lot of people are using it and would like to be able to play vr games on it. The whole point of the program is to find bugs so that they can be fixed before the official release, and this is one of those bugs.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow parental controls

There needs to be a simple parental control app for Oculus. It is marketed to kids, but there is nothing for parents to set acceptable household limits. It should limit time, apps, and the web browser at the very least. I don't feel safe giving my kid the Oculus and also giving him a browser with a private mode browser that I literally can't see at all.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please offer redeemable in-store credit equaling $100 in order to make up for the price difference of the 128 GB memory capacity for those o

Please offer redeemable in-store credit equaling $100 in order to make up for the price difference of the 128 GB memory capacity for those of us who payed over $400 for it.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Check quality of screens avoiding selling headsets with dead pixels.

I have bought a Quest 2 headset in Amazon and it has a dead pixel. I know the are more users with this problem receiving a second unit with the same problem. I like the Q2 but like me a lot of VR enthusiasts want to enjoy games with no hardware issues.

Please. Take care of people who have supported VR from the beginning.

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. compensation for buyers of a 64GB and 128GB oculus quest before storage increases

I ask that all buy them from an oculs quest 2 receive compensation because we buy an oculus quest for 350 € with a capacity of 64GB and others for the same price we both do more storage !!!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Multiplayer Horror Games Needed!

When you watch a horror movie, you watch it with a friend. So naturally, the best VR horror experience is one where you and a friend are in the same world together screaming for your lives. That’s what we need! A game like Phasmophobia on the Quest 2 platform is an absolute must. I’ve got friends dying for something like this, so please work on releasing Phasmophobia on the Quest 2 platform or create a ghost/haunting co-op game that we can get on the quest. Thank you!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Implement Parental Control and Screen Time

As many other devices currently on the market such as iPhone, XBOX, Playstation, we need to implement screen timer kids under age 13, I was very disappointed when I contacted customer services and unfortunately there is no such feature on Oculus

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Check your playtime

Add a function in the app and on the vr headset to vieuw how many hours you got in a game.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I would like a kippah in the new Avatar system

It seems that the Oculus team did a really good job trying to include a lot of cultures, with Hijabs, head wraps, turbans, and even Bindis. It feels weird that there aren't any kippot. I wouldn't go anywhere without it, so it would be nice if I could have one in the avatar system so I can make an avatar that properly represents my identity. Thanks, and great work!

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. une compensation pour ceux qui ont le 64go alors que le 128go sort au meme prix !

il est dommage pour les detenteurs du 64go d avoir le 128go au meme prix cela le devalorise pour la revente , une compensation financiere pour ceux qui veulent changer serait la bienvenue

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base