Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. You should make more of the oculus app on the phone.

I want to upload a profile picture on my oculus app, but can only do it from a PC? I bought a quest so I didn’t need a PC. You should make the app better for phones so we can do the same from both.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a USB 3 wire

I recently purchased an Oculus Quest for Christmas and instantly found a problem. Though it's meant for a stand-alone device I'd like to have the option to connect it to my computer without having to buy an extra cable. I don't have a USB 3 connector on my computer forcing me to buy one with a USB on it online. I bought one, waited, and then when it finally arrived I found out the hard way that the Oculus didn't like the cable meaning that I had to get a new one. Overall It took almost 2 weeks for me…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. How about a decent customer support channel?!? My app and a Oculus is garbage! I can’t check **** on the app. And you guys are elusive to co

How about a decent customer support channel?!? My app and a Oculus is garbage! I can’t check **** on the app. And you guys are elusive to contact!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Promo. Codes

Advertising in 3 d and sending out texts and emails by the thousands to SAVE 20%. And the Promo code will be a VERY EASY code which will promote the product that the person is buying. I want to see real life action rescues from garages holding explosive gases and smoke or fire indife a building that First responders should see before they open a door to allow oxygen into and it explodes in their face— things to prevent people to not get hurt or killed—-so like an instructional function process.

Thanks. ——- ...Tom Ol

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Sweat barrier

With cardio titles like Beat Saber, or doing something like swinging a lightsaber/using the Force in Darth Vader's training dojo, it's easy to work up a sweat when using the Quest. Unfortunately, it's equally easy to soak through the foam of the Standard Facial Interface, after which the sweat starts soaking into the hard outer casing of the Quest itself. This has happened too often, and using the Eyeglass Spacer to stop this isn't a solution if the image in the helmet is slightly out of focus no matter how much I jockey the headset (I don't wear glasses).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Larger or Longer hand controllers

The hand controllers can feel a bit small for me. Notice it the most while playing Beat Saber. My hands have a tendency to move down the controller for a better grip, but there isn't any handle below where you hold it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Implement TRM to improve performance 37%+

https://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/rainbow/projects/trm/

Basically, send every other frame on each eye at lower resolution, it can improve performance without perceived quality loss (might be better than fixed foveated rendering, and can be combined with it for even more performance).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Send txt msges to Other

First off you have to fix your forum tracking because it ouldnt let me post this with proper punctuation because one single word in it was seen before in nother idea... quite frustrating.

My idea Is to be able to send text and voice messages to your Oculus friends from your social page on your home screen/ the friends profile as if im not in a voice party with them or offline with them I can never communicate and it adds a seperation to the social aspect as VR is still in fairly earily stages and some games and such…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Controllers

Not everyones hands are the same. One way to beat repetitive motion problems like tendonitis and arthritis is to make it so your fingers are not always stuck in one place on the controller. I am not much of a gamer but since buying quest I have played dead and buried 2 an hour or 2 a day and my left thumb is in agony. One way to prevent this would be a moveable (sliding) joystick that can slide along a rail and lock in place to provide the most comfortable position for each person.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. just 1 wish: 'the walking dead: saints and sinners'

it's all i want and all i need.

plllssss...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Guitar Hero like game for VR

Hello, I am a big fan of your oculus quest gear. All the games are fun and interactive but I had a thought about a game that would be really cool. What about a game about playing the “ air guitar” or other musical instrument kinda of like guitar hero without the physical need for the instruments. Like beat saber mixed with guitar hero game play. Lets say you are looking down a drum set and as the game plays blocks will come towards a certain part of the instrument and you have to hit that certain drum in tune…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Can't cast to huwai phones

I've talked to a lot of people on Facebook. If you try to cast to a huwai phone it works for 10 seconds then freezes. Please fix it

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Beginner instructions

Do a more in depth start instructions; for example i didn’t know how to go back to home page i’d tweak the floor level, i figured out the floor thing but i’m still working on going to the home page. also can i work for u guys

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Install a VPN. Those outside of the US are missing out on apps ie FandangoNow!

As some already posted along with privacy and security of course, many Quest users outside of the US are missing out on many games, apps and experiences. In particular the newly announced release of FandangoNow and the massive library of 3D movies that we've all been hoping for!.
    A VPN is a solution to this (or provide an alternative?)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. the headphone volume is limited far too much

The headphone volume is obviously limited quite a bit. An enhance volume option should be made available

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Flared Controllers

Flared ends at the bottom of the grip for the Oculus Quest controllers would be helpful to prevent slippage when playing a game demanding quick movements like Beat Saber. During more frantic moments, my hands have a tendency to slide down the controller and my grip starts to feel tenuous. The wrist straps will stop me from accidentally spiking the controllers all the way to the ground, but a slightly different shape might help prevent dropping the controller all together.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. create better avatars that can interact in groups

I would like to be able to build a better avatar, that can interact socially. THe one third party i have found (Tafi) avatars do not show up in VRChat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Marketing Fitness Version

The biggest mistake companies are making with VR is that they're marketing it to people who prefer to sit. If you take the Oculus Quest, give it a comfier, more breathable padding, bundle it with a few fitness apps and call it the Oculus Fit, you're done.

You can sell it in fitness stores, you can add a heartrate monitor, you can add bells and whistles. But, really, just letting people know they can get exercise in a cool, fun way would be enough. Think WiiFit.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Physical and occupational therapy and a discount program.

I would like to use the Oculus quest for physical and occupational therapy for my disabled daughter. If I can engage her in something that interest her she makes rapid progress. Some of the areas that interest me are hand and finger recognition possibilities. And one of the things she really likes to do is to explore new places. She like other children are sensitive to different kinds of sensory input, so being able to interact with things without actually touching them could be very useful for occupational therapy. A discount program for children with disabilities would be nice as…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base