Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Google Play apps and apps unning in background for The Quest

2D apps already work fine when side loading from sidequest and it would be great to be able to hop on discord or a 2D game all in VR.
    If this were to be added, these apps should also be able to run in the background like discord so you can talk to your friends. This would be way better than having to use your phone while you're in VR to talk to your friends.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Venues lobby Friends priority

I want the Venues app to send me by default to the lobby that has most of my friends. Right now it's a pain to always find and invite each other until we are all together.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Make "Oculus Classics"

Facebook should buy the VR rights to a bunch of classic franchises such as sonic, Mario, brickout, etc and release them for $5 each. They can be given away every now and then. Drive the market.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Tradurre i giochi in Italiano - Translate the games also in Italian

Tradurre i giochi più venduti e popolari anche in Italiano.

Translate the best-selling and popular games also in Italian.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Require the most stringent protection as defaults.

For all Apps, make the defaults the most stringent protection for users.

Example: Echo VR should have voice and chat disabled by default.

Allow the Users to enable Voice or chat for Party, Friends or ALL.

This way, kids aren't going in there for the first time to a barrage of the "F", "C" and "N" words, and any other words or phrases we try to teach them are hateful in real life.

It's not only the kids, but also adults spewing the hate. At least with the max protection to start, it would take an effort to hear these…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. returning vr / party to oculus without joining facecbook

the new update requires you to log into facebook to voice chat / party invite,
    this is in my opinion a prejudice requirement for non facebook users.
    i set up a facebook account for 20 minutes then deleted it as i felt sick, it was suggesting friends to me that made me feel physically ill.
    This requirement is not fair for people who do not wish to use facebook. Or is facebook / oculus becoming a dictatorship? It also took me the 20 minutes to set security for everything after that i was just fed up with it. Whom the…

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Issue With Real VR Fishing

I have lost all my progress, countless hours spent in Real VR Fishing. All progress, cash, Epic Fish lures, poles.... how do I get it back

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. One Headset, ONE App Is fair, As long as anyone on Headset can use and save separately!

I have no issue with having to pay for a copy of the software for EACH Headset. It's doesn't seem right to to me to allow the same software to be shared on multiple headsets. I don't expect freebies. The devs need to make their money for profit and to advance their companies.

Possible transfer of license to a newer or replacement device should be allowed though, removing old permission for that app. i.e. the ability to transfer from a rift to Quest 2, but then disabling on Rift. Or same from One headset to another, if first one dies.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Ability to transfer game saves and progress from one Oculus account to another

Now that we have the ability to have multiple accounts on one headset, it would be really great if game progress could be transferred between these accounts. Now that my family members have added their accounts they would like to keep their game progress separate from mine on their own accounts, but they don’t want to start over in the games on their own accounts. Please add this feature, it should have been a part of the multiple users feature from the beginning to be honest, since a lot of users started by sharing one account among all their family…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. oculus move must be able to uninstall and to disable.

could cause framerrate problems running everytime in background.

maybe with virtual desktop, as example.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Vertical Repositioning for full-screen videos in Oculus Browser

Vertical repositioning for full-screen videos in the Oculus browser. Horizontal repositioning is allowed but not vertical, unlike on the Oculus Go, which can do both.

And yes, I know you can vertically reposition the browser, but I’m talking about when you expand the video to full-screen mode.

176 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Provide a way to turn off notifications from Oculus Move

These notifications can pop up in the middle of a game and cause you to lose

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. MORE AAA TIER 1 GAMES PLEASE

PLEASE increase the selection of AAA/ Tier 1 games in the Oculus Store. The selection is seriously lacking and 90% of it is moreso slapstick repetitive games.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make posible to run oculus link offline.

It's misunderstandment for me that there's no way to run oculus link app in offline mode.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make bookmarks from the Oculus Browser available as an icon in the main menu.

There are a few nice WebXR apps out there which I would like to be able to add as a link in the main app menu on the headset, so I don’t have to go hunting through my bookmarks every time. The ability to just set a bookmark as an individual icon in the headset menu would be a nice feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make it so people can broadcast on there Streaming Profile NOT there Personal Account

I am want to stream this console for the world to see but I am a masked gamer so I will not broadcast my personal profile. If you guys could add this feature in asap I would live to freely advertise the Oculus Quest 2 but as I can not I am unable to. I enjoy the console but not being able to broadcast is honestly making me want to sell it and no I dont have a computer for the oculus link so your broadcasting options are the only way. If you could PLEASE get this put in the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Education App Development Initiative for Quest Platform

One of the main reasons I preordered the Quest 2 was for educational value (experiences like Anne Frank House, National Geographic, Traveling While Black, Home After War, etc.). However, as I begin to look for other educational experiences, it appears that while there have been some produced that there has in general been a lull in new educational games and no major announcements of upcoming ones. There even appears to be more educational experiences for the Oculus Go platform than for the Quest. I’m thinking of cancelling my Quest 2 as it appears educational experiences is not a major development…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add refresh button within Immersive WebXR session

I wish there was a way to refresh while in WebXR. Possilby adding a button above the universal menu while in a WebXR session.

This could speed up the workflow for developers debugging WebXR.

I have created a high quality rendering of the concept.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base