Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Please grant Quest publishing access to the game First Person Tennis by Mikori Games

I researched to find out when the game "First Person Tennis" by Mikori Games would be released on Oculus Quest and was profoundly disappointed to find that it has not been granted Quest publishing access. It is a great game on the Rift but the developer's submission for Quest publishing access was denied for unclear reasons. It is the best VR tennis game out there and is one of the main reasons that I purchased the Quest. Please reconsider granting Quest publishing access to First Person Tennis. As a tennis enthusiast, the other racket sport options (ie, Sports Scramble) are…

71 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

27 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enter boneworks into the oculus quest store for oculus quest one and 2

So one of the greatest vr games ever is boneworks and I really want it but can’t ********* quest so i think it should be

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Oculus Rift Home on Oculus Quest 2 (standalone)

This would be a great thing to bring to oculus quest. Yeah I know you can access oculus rift home thought oculus link but I want native oculus rift home on oculus quest fully standalone. you can either make it a separate app, add it as an experimental home space, or build it into Facebook Horizon! either way, oculus rift home on oculus quest would be a great thing to see.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Beat saber 90hz when

John Carnack announced you will be making updates monthly for the quest I am a bit sceptical as I don't believe beat saber has been upgraded to 90hz yet.

So if you cannot manage something that simple it does not look good, please provide 90hz ASAP for beat saber

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Do not require a Facebook account in Oculus Move App.

Don't use my birthday data from Facebook Account to calcurate my age in Oculus Move App. It's not always used only me. And it's just an excuse to log in with my Facebook account. It's inconvenient.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow private rooms in Venues

It would be nice to have the option to create a room to hang out with friends without being randomly bothered by rude users or yelling children.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allow use of OUR Music Library in more apps (i.e. Beatsaber).

We should not have to pay for our Music TWICE!!!

Even if they tie into iTunes, or other music services or become one themselves, they NEED the ability for custom songs.

We KNOW it's possible. You can see Youtube video's with Custom Songs.

Real VR Fishing allows it, so Beat Saber should as well, and a few others...

This platform must already be reeling in the profits, so no need to gouge us anymore than that...

PLEASE allow us to use OUR Songs...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Incorporate a voice translator app (i.e. Translator, by Microsoft).

I think it would be wicked cool to have a voice translator similar to the phone app I have called Translator, by Microsoft as an app where we could talk to others in their own language, or them in ours.

I sat at a poker table with an extremely nice bunch of people, all talking in German. It was interesting to hear some speak, then hear MY NICKNAME in the middle of the sentence. LOL. A few could speak English, and one person there was nice enough to translate some things back and forth for us, but having an app…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. More games for seated disabled users and quality controls others

I’m
    Disabled and in a wheel chair I have purchased 3 games that have the “seated” conotation in description yet when I’ve played them there were many bugs and glitches and so I requested refunds. My idea is to test these games better before releasing to public so that there are less returns on your end and better experiences for those of us who are disabled. I realize that games come from other developers but that is my point before they get released test more.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Share photos in Oculus chat

If I take a photo or a selfie in Venues or Horizon, I sould be able to share it with one of my Oculus friends on Oculus chat.
    Right now you can only share it on Facebook or Messenger. However we have different friends on Oculus than on Facebook. So the Oculus chat should have similar sharing options like the Facebook messenger

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Let us copy text in the browser by long pressing as you would on a phone.

Small little nitpick, but I think it would really improve the browser.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. How about we add Stride to the quest and quest 2?

It would be cool to run and parkour over the roofs of STRIDE and this would add to the oculus move feature and become a fitness game similar to beat saber.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. More Beat Saber Music Packs

I bought all the music packs that I liked. Which are like 4 out of the current 7 existing. And im starting to get a little tired of them. Because you can't sideload music to Beat Saber, buying music packs is the only way to get more content. So please add more music packs. And more variety since there is only like pop, rock, and drum & bass as genres right now.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add the ability to resize the oculus tv screen or atleast give oculus tv different environments.

Whenever I try a new app on oculus TV like Facebook, sling, pluto TV, or ESPN, I don't get the option to watch those apps on the big screen and the screen for oculus TV is way too small and I think there should be different environments like a theater, or a customizable environment so that you feel like your at home. I use to love oculus gallery and I wish it was on the quest 2 but it looks like its time for oculus developers to move on from that and I should too which is why I'm giving…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Roblox VR on oculus quest

Please put Roblox VR on the oculus quest🙏

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Interactive Home Environments

I think it would make the entire experience of the Quest so much better if we could move around the home environments and interact with all the objects using realistic objects physics (and yes, the Quest should in theory be able to handle this no problem). Maybe it would be optional, so you could delete it if you need extra space?

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. App Sharing

I think App / Game Sharing is a must especially when there is more then 1 Oculus in a household. It's a financial hardship to have to buy the same game twice each time to play multiplayer with a family member,

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow apps to be shared with "Friends", not just news feeds, Groups and on Messenger.

I usually know a player's name via my Friends list, and not necessarily their messenger name.

I think it would be easier to get a friend to load/buy a game if we could share the apps link using their player name as well as the other methods.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Resize/Move Oculus TV and Oculus Browser Windows

I believe that Oculus TV and the Oculus Browser have a ton of potential as media consumption Apps. The experience is hampered by how static these windows are. It would make a huge difference to be able to resize and move the windows around (look at Virtual Desktop's implementation of this for a good example of how the feature could work).

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Google Play apps and apps running in background for The Quest

2D apps already work fine when side loading from sidequest and it would be great if we were able to do this natively. It would be great to be able to hop on discord or a 2D game all in VR.
    If this were to be added, these apps should also be able to run in the background like discord so you can talk to your friends. This would be way better than having to use your phone while you're in VR to talk to your friends.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base