Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. bugs

when I play Beat Saber, the cube's animation lags, meaning that the cubes glitch every time. My light Sabers and the background move smoothly but the cubes do not. I tried reinstalling the game but I still have that problem. Also, I am unable to login into VRChat, I get stuck in the login screen and after a few minutes it crashes during the login screen. I reinstalled the game as well but it did not work. I did a reset factory setting but I still have problems with those apps. I was directed here to get in contact with…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Change device name in oculus app

I want to give simple device names to multiple quests that I maintain. The serial number isn’t really work for me to differentiate which device I’m working with.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Une application qui peut gérer plusieurs Casqie oculus quest avec compte différent , pour contrôle parentale ( lancer des jeux à distance,..

Une application qui peut gérer plusieurs Casqie oculus quest avec compte différent , pour contrôle parentale ( lancer des jeux à distance, éteindre le casque à distance, voir le nombre de jeux lancer avec le temps passer) protéger le casque avec un mot de passe...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Interaction with Game through Oculus App

It would be great, if there was some way for interacting with the game of the current Quest User through the App, when you are outside VR. For instance, I could imagine in Richies Plank Experience to have the option, as an onlooker with the Oculus App that's linked to the quest, to spawn a spider in the persons face, or trigger other events. Similarly, in other games there might be options of triggering new waves of enemies, or speeding up / slowing down a song in BeatSaber. The possibilities here would be endless, and it would allow for a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Fix the Chromecast Casting

The latest Oculus update has broken the Chromecast streaming, which makes sharing your VR experience with friends and family nearly impossible.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The biggest improvement for the quest would be if geforce now and other cloud based server platforms that allows user to play any steam game

Cooperate with the cloud-based gaming servers so we can play high-end games as well through wifi streaming, this would make the oculus quest far-superior to all current VR and give everybody the freedom to play any vr game in steam without having to own a fancy computer

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Send URL to headset from companion app

Use companion app to send a URL to the headset which would launch the browser and open the URL, this will make it much easier than having to remember URLs and type them in on a virtual keyboard which involves multiple removals of the headset.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Why can't we have PLAY'A VR video player for quest? I don't want to side load anything on my quest. There is no 6Kplayer for Quest

Why can't we have PLAY'A VR video player for quest? I don't want to side load anything on my quest. There is no player for 6K videos for QUEST. This one is recommended for use by side loading. If it works after being side loaded, why can't you simply make it available for Quest users. Or simply provide any Video Player upto 6K at least.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make it easier to stream without having to confirm (maybe only the first time from a new device)

At the moment if I want to stream to my tv or phone I have to always confirm from within the headset. Since only 1 companion app is typically used to control the quest why not ask once and then have an option to never ask again? Sometimes the link breaks and it would be much easier to get the streaming on without having to go in and out of vr.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Cast mobile screen to Oculus Quest to see videos from any apps such as Romwod, Masterclass, etc.

Cast mobile screen to Oculus Quest to see videos from any apps such as Romwod, Masterclass, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. BUG report

I tried mirroring to iPhone11Pro MAX and recording the screen with the "screen recording" function of iPhone. In that case, the screen freezes for a few seconds at random intervals. Hope to improve.

It stops twice in the video.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The Oculus Desktop application should boot on the start of windows, be minimized to tray, and be "quieter"

I love using the Oculus Link with my Quest, but I have issues with the Oculus Desktop client which prevent myself from loving the experience more. First off, for whatever reason there isn't a toggle native to the program that allows it to boot immediately off the start. Secondly, it would be nice if it were minimized to the tray. Thirdly, whenever I start using the link the program immediately pops up on my screen where I constantly have to minimize the program to keep it out of mind.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Zwift on Oculus Quest

Please bring Zwift VR to Oculus Quest. I love Zwift paired with my road bike and speed sensor and cadence sensor on an indoor trainer (can’t afford a smart trainer yet!). It would be even better in VR with Oculus Quest.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Face time call

Make voice/video calls in VR, could display our avatar in video calls

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. virtual android phone?

it would summon a virtual android phone with a model of the users choice and a usable virtual machine with hand tracking available to use it and it will have the same specs as the quest.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add the Ability to remove old computers

Add the Ability to remove old computers in Oculus companion app
    🙏

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add the Ability to remove old computers

Add the Ability to remove old computers in Oculus companion app...
    🙏

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Manage Browser bookmarks from Oculus app

I often see posts about WebVR experiences when browsing online on my phone or computer - actually getting to them on my Quest involves remembering details or trying to look down awkwardly to read a url.

It would be much easier if I could add a bookmark using the Oculus app. That way whenever I find something I want to look at next time I’m in VR I could add the bookmark right away and then it would be there next time I open the browser.

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base