Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Send notifications when games on the wishlist go on sale

The wishlist feature right now is not much more than a list of bookmarks. Why not send users push notifications when games on the list go on sale? And/or send them an email when it happens?

It would be a much better user experience than having to open the app daily to see if you didn't miss a sale. Most days, there is no sale, so the process gets tiring - and then you probably miss the sale when it DOES happen.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make Discord accessible on the Quest

There isn't really any way to talk to other people/friends while playing games on the Quest unless they have built in voice chat. But even then you have to listen to everybody, not just your friends. Adding discord would be a nice feature to add some time in the future.

106 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. PLEASE MAKE OCULUS SUPPORTABLE FOR MACBOOK!!!!!!!

Make Oculus app for pc, compatible for Macs. PLEASE!!! Ive been dying to play on rob lox with vr, but I can't. And I don't want to buy a $700 laptop, that im not gonna use for my whole life after I bought a $400 oculus quest 2!!!!! PLEASE! Im super disappointed

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Oculus app for iPhone 12 max, nav placement

Mainly the back arrow is too high / left, touch doesn’t always register and takes a few times to hit in the right spot. Bottom nav also looks to be low visually, but no problem registering button presses.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Move oculus Move statistics to mobile devices

Please let users see statistics from oculus move on android or ios devices. Like a tab in oculus app or something similar

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Enable uploading an streaming to YouTube

For content creators IT IS a pain to Bring the captured content to YouTube/Twitch.
    It would be a lot more usefull for each, when you implement a one click Option for uploading to YouTube Twitch, etc., like WE allready have for FB

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Last known battery %

Would you be able to report on the last known battery percentage of the headset on the app? It would be helpful to know whether it needs to be charged even though it’s not powered on. The app currently doesn’t connect when the headset is off so I have to turn it on to check the battery.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Fix the “friend activity” section of the iOS app.

The times shown don’t update and aren’t accurate

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. custem songs

for beat saber you should add a custom song so you can make a song that you like and so you can do any.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. BUG: UI doesn't adjust for status bar

On Android 11 using a Pixel 4a, the UI on the Oculus Companion app overlaps with the status bar. As shown in the attached images, the status bar covers up nearly half of these buttons, making it hard to cast or search the store.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. GIFT CARDS

This should be really really obvious - but you should be able to buy gift cards for Oculus Games. I don't have an Oculus. My nephew does. I want to give him a game (you know like every other game platform), but I don't want to pick it for him .... because he is 13 and I am not. So I would like to give him a gift certificate to pick out and buy a game. This seems like game sales 101. I do not have an oculus app. I do not want an oculus app. I am simply trying…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please give better parental controls

Please give good parental controls like restrictions for the web browser or allowing you to remove the web browser or to be able to restrict adult content I’m am a young kid (mom says I can’t say age) and I’m trying to convince my mom to let me get an oculus quest and the no parental controls might be a deal breaker so please add good parental controls and here’s some reasons why you should do this

1.a lot of people don’t by the oculus quest becouse there parents don't want there children surfing the Internet and they don’t want…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Fix iOS App Video Playback and UI

Playing video in full screen works 20% of the time, most of the time it won’t start at all or will stop once I tap on full screen.

Additionally, the UI has been broken for a while, safe areas on iPhones with notch are not regarded and some buttons are hard to press.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Phone call

It should be possible to answer video calls in VR. Having a conference call with multiple video participant

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Copy paste from mobile app to Quest OS

Would like the ability to copy text from mobile into Oculus platform. So many of us use password managers and almost impossible to get these passwords into Oculus browser due to complexity and user experience of taking helmet on/off to look then type. Copying into mobile os clipboard from LastPass or 1Password, pasting into Oculus mobile app and then transmitting to Oculus OS would improve this experience dramatically. Games requiring 3rd party login (Star Trek Bridge Crew and Ubisoft login) would benefit as well.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The Quest headset should send u push notification through the companion app when the battery reaches a certain level and when full.

The Quest headset should send u push notification through the companion app when the battery reaches a certain level and when full.

This makes us aware when the battery is full so we can fight wear on the battery. I often leave the quest in the closet for a few days while it’s fully charged since day one.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Removing old Oculus devices from account/app

I purchased an Oculus Go (by mistake) close to a year ago, attempting to actually buy the original Oculus Quest. I ended up resetting the device from the headset before returning it, assuming this would also unlink the device from my account/Oculus App.

The Oculus Go has also appeared on my account for close to a year, even after factory resetting the device. I've contacted support about this numerous times over the months and they cannot provide a solution to have this removed. I've done everything from logging out of my account, uninstalling the Oculus app, reinstalling, clearing cache, clearing…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. pin to password

change the software on the app so that instead of having to put in your pin to reset your pin you have to put in your oculus password (which is what it says on the help page). I'm resetting it because I forgot my pin. please fix this soon i just bought the quest 2 and I cant buy any games.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add the feature to replace a facebook account to the oculus app.

Add the feature to replace/add a Facebook account to the oculus app. I say this bc I forgot my oculus pin for my old account, and couldn't figure it out and I logged out of that account then realized I also forgot my oculus account password. So now I created an account from my moms Facebook account on my moms phone and now every time I want to do something on the oculus app, I have to use my moms phone. So I would really appreciate it if that feature was added back!!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base