Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. virtual reality feature length film formatting

Hello,

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Imari Stevenson and I am the owner/CEO of my own multi-media studio called Veon Prism Media Studios. We have developed a full length feature VR film which can be played on devices such as the Oculus Quest and other VR headsets. I have tried to upload the film onto the Oculus app and the film is automatically played in the standard cinema mode instead of VR video. The film is designed to be played in VR mode rather the standard Cinema mode. I have the film formatted in *MKV file format…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Additional Scoreboard Filter / Notifications

I love competitive games like beat saber, pistol whip. Please let me quickly find the songs / levels where friends have better points. I'm thinking of filters for "Friends have more points", sortable according to the time of entry and / or number of friends
    The notifications should be configurable, so that you are also informed when you are overtaken in different games.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. puzzles or riddles or mysteries to solve

Basta con gli spara a tutto !!! Create un gioco di pazienza consistente nel mettere in un determinato ordine gli elementi sparpagliati di un oggetto (per es. le tessere a diversa sagomatura che costituiscono un'immagine); oppure training per la mente con enigmi o indovinelli o misteri da risolvere, per favore anche in lingua italiana !!!
    Enough with him shoot everything !!! Create a game of patience consisting in putting the scattered elements of an object in a certain order (for example, the tiles with different shapes that make up an image); or training for the mind with puzzles or riddles…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. puzzles or riddles or mysteries to solve

Basta con gli spara a tutto !!! Create un gioco di pazienza consistente nel mettere in un determinato ordine gli elementi sparpagliati di un oggetto (per es. le tessere a diversa sagomatura che costituiscono un'immagine); oppure training per la mente con enigmi o indovinelli o misteri da risolvere, per favore anche in lingua italiana !!!
    Enough with him shoot everything !!! Create a game of patience consisting in putting the scattered elements of an object in a certain order (for example, the tiles with different shapes that make up an image); or training for the mind with puzzles or riddles…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. APP ED ESPERIENZE ANCHE IN LINGUA ITALIANA. SONO TROPPO POCHE !!!

Sono entusiasta di Oculus Quest, é un ottimo prodotto sotto tutti gli aspetti ed é piacevolissimo usarlo e fare esperienze di ogni genere. Oltre ai giochi, ho provato video, filmati, documentari e la tv in streaming.
    Chiedo solo che Oculus segnali e chieda agli sviluppatori delle app di inserire la lingua italiana perché rinuncio ad acquistare molte app che hanno lingue diverse (addirittura potoghese o coreano) ma che non prevedono la lingua italiana. Aspetto aggiornamenti !!! Grazie !

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bypass Oculus Home GPU Check

It would be great if there was a switch to bypass the GPU check in the Oculus Home App. There are other GPUs that will work, albeit not as "well" as the minimum required GPU, but well enough for some of us who would like to use the Oculus Link and play Rift games with our Quest.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Racket fury game.

The height of the table should NOT be adjustable as currently is. Just as the dimensions of the table are currently fixed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Link Cable with HDMI port?

is it possible?
    If it can connect with HDMI Port, i don't need extra Monitor for Oculus Link to play on my Laptop.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Tried installing to a dynamic disk and IT DID NOT WORK.... WTF???

I tried installing to a dynamic disk, I am informed that the disk is not compatible with Oculus and to select a different drive, and after doing some research I found that it is due to a buggy installer, WTF guys, what is going on here, are you guys just borrowing the Android OS while you hack everything together?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. How about hiring a new SVP of Manufacturing and Supply Chain?

How about hiring a new SVP of Manufacturing and Supply Chain? You have the worst product availability (Quest) of any tech/gaming product that I’ve ever seen....not even close to any other company. Whoever it is (maybe a student intern?) should be reassigned to the mail room. I can’t believe you are out of the product yet again and crazy prices on Amazon have started again like over the Christmas holidays.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Anshar 2 & Anshar Online, Vendetta online

I miss that Go's games...

And the 3D depth adjust of Anshar 2

BTW with back-compatibility... :D

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Please fix the Developer Forum, impossible to log in or register, same as https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/68662/

The cross domain OAuth on the Dev Forum is broken. I have tried to register/log-in from PC and Mac using IE, Firefox and Safari all of which give an infinite loading hourglass. I have literally the exact same problem as this user:
    https://forums.oculusvr.com/developer/discussion/64155/avatar-shader-error

But the answer was not posted and I can't log in to say I am having the error too.

It appears that other people have had this problem as well, here is someone saying they are seeing the same thing I am.
    https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/68662/cant-log-in-to-forum

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hello you wonderful people, I had the pleasure of getting the Oculus quest when it was launched last year. One of the games I purchased was

Hello you wonderful people,

I had the pleasure of getting the Oculus quest when it was launched last year.
    One of the games I purchased was the Racket fury. I think it is FANTASTIC.

One problem, I started at level 5 now with a lot of practise ( I’m loving every moment of it ) I have graduated to level 9. At this rate I think I should get to level 10 soon. My worry is what happens then. Do you currently have another one I can buy which can take me to the next level ? If not, have…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. What effect does the oculus have on a 10 year old boy?

Hello, My 10 year old grand son received one of your oculus for xmas and I'm still not happy with that gift to a child that young. I'm worried about the negative effect that this fantastic tool may have on a child's brain that is still under development. Using it when he will be older is likely to be more positive but not at that young age. Do you have any feed back on this, thanks? For your information , I have been making full resolution 360° panoramas for the last 8 years - see a link to my page…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Poor retention of USB-C connector sets on the Quest/Link cable combination.

Even with the provided clip, the USB-C connections are easily dislodged. I suspect a flawed connector design, but haven't tested a variety of other connector sets. Changing to a different connector may be the only cure.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Do a new game

i want to have the UNDERTALE game at store, with all the interactive map, can use the weapons free, have the differents routes, all the characters, like the official game in the VR glasses. Literaly the same game but in VR world.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Guardian temoin visible en un click

Souvent, j'écarte les bras pour voir où je suis dans mon guardian afin de jouer plus librement, mais parfois il ne s'allume pas car je suis trop loin des bords sans trop savoir où je suis.
    J'aimerais pouvoir voir le guardian si j'appuie sur un bouton pendant le jeu, pour me rassurer rapidement sur ma position. Mais si vous le faîtes, ce serait avec une option enable-disable car si on appuie sur ce bouton par erreur, ça va être plus ennuyant qu'utile.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base