Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Browse all the app and add-ons from the mobile app

Why can't we get all the apps and add-ons from the mobile app? Either that or improve the search.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Oculus Link Cable Improvement To Protect

The following protective caps would be a huge benefit to your link cable. I recently damaged my cable and having something like these on the cable ends might have saved the cable:

https://www.amazon.com/Cozy-Provides-Oxidation-Protection-Protects/dp/B06XRB1J4W

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. My left controller isn't working

My left controller isn't functioning properly. I play Beat Saber a lot and found that my lightsaber went flying out of my hands and across the room while playing (in-game). Please tell me if anyone else fixed this problem or has it, thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add a USB 3 wire

I recently purchased an Oculus Quest for Christmas and instantly found a problem. Though it's meant for a stand-alone device I'd like to have the option to connect it to my computer without having to buy an extra cable. I don't have a USB 3 connector on my computer forcing me to buy one with a USB on it online. I bought one, waited, and then when it finally arrived I found out the hard way that the Oculus didn't like the cable meaning that I had to get a new one. Overall It took almost 2 weeks for me…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Sale pricing

It would be nice to know when a game/app is on sale when viewing the listing from the App. It would prompt me to purchase rather than waiting. Example: Virtual Virtual Reality was $10 on Wednesday. I didn’t purchase it as I was busy and it wasn’t convenient at the moment. If I would have been able to tell it was on sale I would have. It’s now $15 on Friday and I’m angry at your store for something I could have easily avoided.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Promo. Codes

Advertising in 3 d and sending out texts and emails by the thousands to SAVE 20%. And the Promo code will be a VERY EASY code which will promote the product that the person is buying. I want to see real life action rescues from garages holding explosive gases and smoke or fire indife a building that First responders should see before they open a door to allow oxygen into and it explodes in their face— things to prevent people to not get hurt or killed—-so like an instructional function process.

Thanks. ——- ...Tom Ol

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bring Fortnite to Oculus platform.

I am a cross-platform player and after getting the Oculus Quest I really enjoy the possibilities of it. I see infinite possibilities in the Direction This platform can go I am also an avid fortnite player. I see a marketing explosion in your future if you can find a way to incorporate fortnite on your platform. Dimensional capabilities and controls are feasible and with the right coding I believe this is very doable in a short time span. Please look into this as my goal is enjoyment but it would make your product viral. Many thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Download clips to mobile devices

There should be a way to download clips from the oculus quest to my phone, like xbox and xbox app

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Video

It would be great if I could just save video files right off the oculus when it is plugged in to my PC.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please correct the error in the oculus quest, where during the Facebook broadcast you can turn on either the mycraphon or the sound from the

Please correct the error in the oculus quest, where during the Facebook broadcast you can turn on either the microphone or the sound from the game, we all want people to hear our voices and the sound of the game. You can also add the live feature to YouTube. We 're also missing out on microphone accessories.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. could buy oculus online and could send it to south america

could buy oculus online and could send it to south america

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. what a bad quality

the glasses are uncomfortable I can not stand so much time in my head and they carve me in the face, they are very heavy, the lenses shine with the screen and annoying to see more clearly, you can not lower the brightness, quality free content , the battery runs out very fast, the connection with the computer is very difficult to beat and also you can not see the legs I think you can do something more complete with the legs.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Filter Addition - Search Games by ESRB/IARC Rating

Search Games by ESRB/IARC Rating

M-rated games seem few and far between; finding a mature narrative w/o said filter is impossible in the store's current state. To be clear, I'm not looking for inappropriate/NSFW games. Instead I'd like the option to filter for M-rated games so I can play something darker in tone and more tailored to adults (e.g. such as the mood, themes, & overall flavor experienced in the Witcher).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Option to ship to postal office

I'm someone that likes to ensure my packages are safe from porch pirates. I've have a few of my packages taken off of my porch in the past, and I have after the third time begun shipping to my local postal office and pick up my packages from there. I'm surprised that this is not an option from Oculus and it would be a good option to have available so that their products are safe and make it to their customers without incident.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Tiger Woods Golf without the kiddie **** toys. Just Golf Balls Please.

Would like a pro golf game like Tiger Woods Golf on Xbox and PLEASE just use Golf balls no TOYS! Adults need games too.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Connect headset order to subsequently created account.

I placed my order for my quest BEFORE I set up my oculus account and now my order history is unconnected to the account I subsequently created. I imagine many if not most orders will work that way as well. We search for a link to buy the device and then buy it. I do not remember being asked if I wanted to set up an account before completing my order, which I would have done.

AFTER I ordered, I started looking at possible programs to run, and THEN as I was ordering them, I realized I would need to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Controllers

Not everyones hands are the same. One way to beat repetitive motion problems like tendonitis and arthritis is to make it so your fingers are not always stuck in one place on the controller. I am not much of a gamer but since buying quest I have played dead and buried 2 an hour or 2 a day and my left thumb is in agony. One way to prevent this would be a moveable (sliding) joystick that can slide along a rail and lock in place to provide the most comfortable position for each person.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. To get more games that you see on YouTube with the oculus quest

You see so many cool games on YouTube you get an oculus quest and you can’t buy any of the supposedly “good games” that just need to add more of those games you see on YouTube

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Beginner instructions

Do a more in depth start instructions; for example i didn’t know how to go back to home page i’d tweak the floor level, i figured out the floor thing but i’m still working on going to the home page. also can i work for u guys

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Flared Controllers

Flared ends at the bottom of the grip for the Oculus Quest controllers would be helpful to prevent slippage when playing a game demanding quick movements like Beat Saber. During more frantic moments, my hands have a tendency to slide down the controller and my grip starts to feel tenuous. The wrist straps will stop me from accidentally spiking the controllers all the way to the ground, but a slightly different shape might help prevent dropping the controller all together.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base