Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Hello you wonderful people, I had the pleasure of getting the Oculus quest when it was launched last year. One of the games I purchased was

Hello you wonderful people,

I had the pleasure of getting the Oculus quest when it was launched last year.
    One of the games I purchased was the Racket fury. I think it is FANTASTIC.

One problem, I started at level 5 now with a lot of practise ( I’m loving every moment of it ) I have graduated to level 9. At this rate I think I should get to level 10 soon. My worry is what happens then. Do you currently have another one I can buy which can take me to the next level ? If not, have…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. What effect does the oculus have on a 10 year old boy?

Hello, My 10 year old grand son received one of your oculus for xmas and I'm still not happy with that gift to a child that young. I'm worried about the negative effect that this fantastic tool may have on a child's brain that is still under development. Using it when he will be older is likely to be more positive but not at that young age. Do you have any feed back on this, thanks? For your information , I have been making full resolution 360° panoramas for the last 8 years - see a link to my page…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Poor retention of USB-C connector sets on the Quest/Link cable combination.

Even with the provided clip, the USB-C connections are easily dislodged. I suspect a flawed connector design, but haven't tested a variety of other connector sets. Changing to a different connector may be the only cure.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Do a new game

i want to have the UNDERTALE game at store, with all the interactive map, can use the weapons free, have the differents routes, all the characters, like the official game in the VR glasses. Literaly the same game but in VR world.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Guardian temoin visible en un click

Souvent, j'écarte les bras pour voir où je suis dans mon guardian afin de jouer plus librement, mais parfois il ne s'allume pas car je suis trop loin des bords sans trop savoir où je suis.
    J'aimerais pouvoir voir le guardian si j'appuie sur un bouton pendant le jeu, pour me rassurer rapidement sur ma position. Mais si vous le faîtes, ce serait avec une option enable-disable car si on appuie sur ce bouton par erreur, ça va être plus ennuyant qu'utile.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Témoin d'écartement des lentilles oculaires gênant

J'ai des problèmes avec le témoin d'écartement des lentilles oculaires qui s'affiche lorsque le casque est trop secoué. Pendant les jeux violents comme la boxe , le témoin apparaît. Il n'y a pas de dysfonctionnement, ou de jeu dans mon bouton, un ami a le même problème, mais ce que j'aimerais c'est pouvoir désactiver ce témoin qui est de toute façon inutile, puisque qu'on sait très bien sans lui si on voit bien ou pas.
    Merci.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Can you make loco dojo compatible for the quest?

Can you make loco dojo compatible for the quest?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Mansion Tour and more

Also I would love to explore a beautiful mansion without having to play a game. It would be fun to enter a big house with a grand staircase with balcony and be able to levitate above the stairs to the second floor and all around the house by raising your arms or lifting a hand. Also to have powers to lift items and move furniture. Also to pick things up and break them. Knock things off tables. Break windows. Then after you tear the place up you can wave your hand and everything is all cleaned up. Would be a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Commercial Liscence for Hotels

Could Hotels (Namely the one I work for) be legally allowed to rent or give 30 free minute sessions to guests & customers without violating the terms of service?

As we are probably not the only place that would like this, and you are drastically limiting your market.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I would like to suggest shipping to Brazil!

There are a lot of people whom would love this. The site is already translate, why not?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Can we get rid of the little black box with eyes that pop up when you addjust the focus? It seems unnessesary and it pops up while playing

Every time I play a game like beat saber or pistol whip I have to move my head causing the focus level scale to pop up needlessly telling me the number of focus and effectively blocking the view of oncoming beat blocks, bullets, zombies ect. I feel this should be removed or at least made transparent, after all the view is everything, why obstruct it?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Safe relocation of the battery far from the head.

Safe relocation of the battery far from the head.
    The battery should be far from the head to avoid harmful emissions to the brain. It should be attached to the arm, shoulder or back and connected by cable to the headset. In addition to benefiting health, this would significantly reduce the original weight of the headset, achieving greater comfort and mobility in games.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hi Oculus team, I want to give you some suggestions to improve the new versions of the Oculus Quest which I believe is a very good VR produ

Hi Oculus team,

I want to give you some suggestions to improve the new versions of the Oculus Quest which I believe is a very good VR product with immense potential.

After testing it, I found some details that in my opinion, should be improved:

1. Safe relocation of the battery far from the head.
      The battery should be far from the head to avoid harmful emissions to the brain. It should be attached to the arm, shoulder or back and connected by cable to the headset. In addition to benefiting health, this would significantly reduce the original weight of the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Tracking should stop turning on when set to off. User should have explicit control over tracking . Add modal tracking button for off.

Allow users to explicitly control tracking mode. You have button for standing or room scale. Add turn off tracking button on bar with the other modes.

Don't attempt to re-establish any tracking when the user has turned it off. If I want to read in bed at night I don't want it to attempt to establish tracking. Nor should dark users like me need to go into a setting menu to turn tracking off. Make dark mode a true mode. I use the quest in dark 3DOF mode 50% of the time I use the quest. It needs to as…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Give us more free

There should be more free options of games for people who already had a hard time buying the system

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Nicht Installierte Apps, die man nicht mehr benötigt, aus der Bibliothek löschen

Es wäre cool, wenn man Kostenfreie Apps aus Nicht Installiert und aus der Bibliothek entfernen könnte. Würde mich sehr freuen, wenn die Idee in die tat umgesetzt wird. Liebe Grüße an das Oculus Team!
    P.S.: freue mich schon sehr darauf, wenn meine Bestellte Quest endlich ankommt!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Option to disable the new lens-distance pop-up

The new pop-up display showing the lens distance is too sensitive.

It frequently appears during rapid head movements, and is distracting from gameplay.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Oculus Link over wifi using a dedicated hot spot form PC

Oculus Link over wifi using a dedicated hot spot from PC if as long as it has a good 5ghz wifi card. I've tried the alternatives and they are good but I reckon the oculus Dev's could make this work perfectly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)