Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Ignore acceleration sensor in stationary guardian mode

I love using my Go when on trains and planes for sitting experiences and movies and was hoping with the Quest I could do the same and have roomscale at my destination. However I learned today after trying it that the Quest seems to use the accelerometer/IMU in tracking and when the train inwas on slowed or accelerated I **** through the guardian awkwardly and then the Quest crashed. Please allow the Quest to work on moving vehicles in stationary mode by disabling the accelerometer.

66 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 65 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Family accounts multiple devices

Can we set up multiple user on one device? It’s unfortunate that a family can’t buy two devices and share games. That is price gauging in my opinion. I might not have bought two if I knew that.

Please answer my questions

64 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Reasons for rejection

Just give a reason to the devs when rejecting their game or application for the Quest. I've seen too many stories of rejections for what look like great applications for the Quest. It's sad to see a dev put so many hours of their time building a product for your platform and then for the curation team to not even offer a reason for rejecting their application. The hardware, software and marketing teams have done a great job with the Oculus Quest so far but the curation team is distancing a lot of users developers, and potential buyers from a…

64 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please be quicker at approving dev requests for oculus quest

Counter fight (and its siblings) are literally 1 of the only games I repeatedly played on playstation VR and almost 1 of the reasons I didn't get the oculus quest was because it didn't have it. The graphics aren't that intense so I know it can be easily ported and I know the devs are trying to get approval for it for the oculus quest so PLEASE APPROVE IT. There really aren't many games on the quest right now, which is a huge reason people who have used vrs in the past I think like myself might not want to…

64 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fix microphone for Oculus Link

It works perfectly on the Quest. it works perfectly on the Rift S and buying a separate mic is not an option. It's such a huge aspect of all VR multiplayer games.
    Please.

63 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make Discord accessible on the Quest

There isn't really any way to talk to other people/friends while playing games on the Quest unless they have built in voice chat. But even then you have to listen to everybody, not just your friends. Adding discord would be a nice feature to add some time in the future.

63 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Have Night Mode switch automatically based on time schedule set by the user or sunrise/sunset

Basically the title, it's kinda annoying to set it/turn it off every time you enter the headset. I don't think an additional option of time schedule would hurt anyone, rather just bring more customisation.

63 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Ability to back up game save data before factory reset

Currently, a factory reset removes all data including saved game progress. I was just advised by Oculus to perform a factory reset, hoping it would remedy a controller issue that arose immediately after the latest (26/7/19) update. I did back up all of the media on my Quest, but the reset has deleted all of my saved games. So not only do I need to download 10s of gigabytes of game data, I have lost 2 months of progress in every game. Why can't you backup game saves to a PC or cloud server?

63 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Real world Passthrough window that stays put to keep track of the TV, kids, pets, baby, beer, etc.

Real world Passthrough window that stays put to keep track of the game, kids, pets, baby, beer, etc.

Simply allow me to draw a geo-static window in my passthrough guardian so that I can keep track of real world objects / people / etc.

In BeatSaber I could draw a window on my left or right side that is my TV and watch the sports game or keep my beer in sight.

63 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow us to review games after refund

If we request a refund, we cannot review the game. So, valuable feedback to developers and information for customers are not possible, and It inaccurately skews the ratings.

62 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The Spider Man Far From Home Game Should Be Released on Quest

For the past month. Many videos have been made over the Spider Man Far From Home Game for Virtual Reality. Playable on the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive. But some of these videos are people playing the game on the Quest through side loading or ALVR and in these videos, it handles very smoothly. I see no reason to why the game shouldn’t be on the Oculus Quest. It would truly be a great addition to the Quests Apps as the Quest is tether free and will be a more immersive experience playing as Spider Man.

62 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Better Quality While Casting To A Phone

Make it less laggy when you cast to a phone or any device. Also bump up the quality of the casting.

62 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Audio

Audio distortion in right speaker fix. It's really annoying when the audio goes distorted after using the headset for a short time. Always the right speaker and lots of people complain about it in my Oculus Facebook group. Needs a reset to work properly again but always returns after use for 30 40 mins on average.

62 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Please grant Quest publishing access to the game First Person Tennis by Mikori Games

I researched to find out when the game "First Person Tennis" by Mikori Games would be released on Oculus Quest and was profoundly disappointed to find that it has not been granted Quest publishing access. It is a great game on the Rift but the developer's submission for Quest publishing access was denied for unclear reasons. It is the best VR tennis game out there and is one of the main reasons that I purchased the Quest. Please reconsider granting Quest publishing access to First Person Tennis. As a tennis enthusiast, the other racket sport options (ie, Sports Scramble) are…

61 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Netflix with Friends - Watch Together

Might we please have Oculus execs work out some kind of deal with Netflix, where if two friends both have subscriptions to Netflix, they could watch Netflix together in a room? I realize this would take some effort on Netflix's behalf, but the app is already one of the most popular/watched on the Oculus Quest. It seems easy to understand, from my point of view, it would only increase subscription rates for Netflix and purchases of the Oculus Quest from Oculus by people wanting to connect and watch with friends far away.

61 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Steam (hear me out)

A lot of people want to play steam VR games on the quest, but you guys wont let it! This is turning a lot of people away to go to the vive. So, if you work to it, you could allow VR steam games, make everyone happy, sell more products, and make more money. It's a win, win, win.

59 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Replace current keyboard with a touch screen keyboard

Replace the current cursor-based keyboard with a touch screen style keyboard you can use with your pointer fingers.

58 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Timer

Set notifications to take breaks or alarm clock

58 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. A “Car Ride” mode

Was trying to play in my dad’s truck while going out of town, wasn’t the best experience.

58 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base