Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Add surgeon simulator for oculus quest

Can you guys add surgeon simulator to oculus quest cause that would be cool

92 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

10 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 92 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Actually update your coming soon section

There are 3 games I know of the devs have confirmed for official release tomorrow. And they aren't on your coming soon page. This is a joke. It's a poor service to your existing customers and it will lose business with potential customers as you lead them to believe that not much new is coming. It can't be hard to sort that out

89 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to select "DuckDuckGo" as search provider in Oculus Browser

I'd like to be able to use DuckDuckGo.com as a default search provider.

89 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add mixed reality features.

Add mixed reality features. As the mapping of environment and its virtual modification.

88 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. steam vr

Can steam vr get added as an app? You guys can charge for the app.
    When is new games coming?
    There seems to be very limited games so far. Maybe in the future you might want to add monthly subscription services to the Quest. 19.99 a month for unlimited gameplay from selected titles. If the game is liked, users can purchase the game.

84 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Picture-in-Picture Pass-through

An option to allow ‘Picture-in-Picture Pass-through’ mode for times when you can’t be completely disconnected from what’s going on around you.

84 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Charge battery only up to 80% option

To improve battery lifetime you could add an option to charge it only up to 80%.

84 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Fix Bandsteering

I do loose WiFi connection in my WiFi mesh when moving between the mesh stations. From all my WiFi capable devices, only the Quest has this problem.

83 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Companion App: Battery Notification + Refresh

Two things that could make the companion app better:

1) An alert to my phone when the battery is charged to X%

2) The ability to refresh my view of the headset. When I look at the settings of my headset in the current app, I can see the current battery percentage, but if I check again, I have to force-quit the app to see updated information.

83 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Display date on home bar

Currently, there is no way for a user to see the current date except through the browser (e.g. searching "date" on Google).

As a user, I would like to see the date displayed as a tooltip when I point my controller at the clock on the home bar.

83 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Native Discord support

Native support for popular voice communications (ie: Discord) while gaming would be great. Cross-play between quest and PC users is troublesome without it.

Current workarounds are klunky

80 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Ghost or outline for items that enter (move into) the playing area

Add a feature that ghosts or outlines and object such as person or animal that enters the playing area thus avoiding a collision.

80 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Huawei phones support - currently not existing!

According to Oculus support, Huawei phones are not supported. There is a vast Huawei user base out there that was not told about the missing support for Huawei. Can you fix it? Fast? And let people know that you currently do not support Huawei?

78 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Multiple profiles on one account to allow 'local' multiplay without forcing us to buy multiple copies of a game - also parental controls !

Hi

First of all - absolutely cracking product! I have NEVER bought a gaming platform in the first month of its release until the quest - and I was blown away - whoever described it as the Nintendo of vr was spot on !!!!

I have 2 quests and was going to buy another 2 but in order to play with (or against) other players on my other quests I find that I am forced to register each quest on a different account which means I have to buy every game separately for each quest !!!

Can we have multiple…

78 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Full body tracking

Full body tracking would put the quest far closer to perfect with freedom and emmersion

78 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. local multiplayer

I think there needs to be a LOCAL MULTIPLAYER support.

We should be able to have 2 Oculus (or more) Quests near each other and they should be able to play the same game... Racket Fury would be a good example. but for more players- Dead and Buried II in a GYM would be awesome.

78 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow setting profile picture from mobile app

Currently, the Oculus profile picture can only be set from the Rift desktop app. Please add this option in the mobile companion app so Quest and Go users can also set a profile picture.

78 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. An Official Quest accessory for attaching counterweight behind head

Right now I rely on strapping a battery pack onto the back of the Quest using some rubber bands. If would be nice if Oculus could create an official accessory like a pouch or something that you could attach to the back of the headset to store a battery pack or counterweight in.

77 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Make Beat Saber cross-buy

Now that Facebook owns Beat Games, Beat Saber should be a cross-buy compatible title. Frankly, this should’ve been announced at the same time as the acquisition.

Offering store credit to those who have already bought both versions would prevent any complaints.

76 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base