Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Separate app and chat volume control

We should be able to control app volume and chat volume separately.

124 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Official lenses protectors

I would like to propose official lenses protectors for people with glasses. As some people already reported, scratches can still occur with some vision glasses even with the spacer given with the Quest.

There are some 3D printable lenses protectors online but from what I saw they do not always fit.
    Please make official ones that they would be available to purchase in your store as an extra accessory.

The accessory could be a couple of attachable "rings" around the lense that will not let glasses touch the lenses it the device.

119 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Enable co-located muiplayer support

Oculus has demonstrated this functionality before at OC5 (https://youtu.be/QJXpHp_iQF4) but I haven't heard anything about it since. As a developer, I'd love to experiment with this functionality. This is one main thing VR has been lacking for years and now we have a headset capable of doing it but no software support.

118 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Family accounts

I need multiple accounts on same device. kids have to play on my avatar, losing progress I made in shadow point. very annoying. None of us can keep progress we make in our fav games.

114 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Install a VPN !

Facebook please stand by your public statement for privacy and security ! Why will you not allow any VPN to be installed on the oculus quest? A VPN is required for privacy and security reasons to protect oneself from most attacks when connected to the internet! You are stopping us from protecting ourselves from any attacks on the internet! Please install a VPN in the oculus store we can use!

Thank you

114 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Amaze App on Quest

I have been waiting for an app called Amaze on the Oculus Quest. I have it for the Rift and Go, but have more or less retired those devices. Amaze is a great app for when I just want to sit down and be entertained, but yet maintain some level of interaction. I love that the content is more adult themed with some good scares and laughs throughout. I enjoy watching the movies and seeing the different outcomes based on my choices. They have been releasing some content I would like to get, but I refuse to buy it on…

112 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add more info to the games!

I always find myself looking into google to find these extra info about the games:

-Is it crossed platform?
    -Is it crossed buy?
    -How many players can play together online?
    -Free locomotion? Teleport?

I think those are questions that should be answered officialy as additional info. Some developers add that info to description but some others not... you should standarize it.

111 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. More Games!

Having gotten this new system there seems to be an underwhelming amount of quality games that really allow players to immerse themselves! Build the library.

110 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. GizmoVR for the Quest

Add GizmoVR to the store. Quest has no other browsers with integrated VR video player and it’s free.

Please release GizmoVR on the Quest.

105 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Voice enabled search

The keyboard actually works very nicely but would definitely be convenient and efficient to have voice enabled search in home and browser. Would also be great for leaving reviews in the store.

105 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Update the Casting "red dot"

When you cast or record a red dot is displayed in the top right corner.

The first time this happened I freaked out, thought I had burned the display by accident. It would be better if the red dot would blink, or it would say CASTING or REC for a few seconds beside the dot.

103 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. PLEASE put a check for firmware update button in the software for Quest and Go!!

PLEASE put a check for firmware button inside the Quest and Go!!

103 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. OTG USB Storage for Quest and GO

You told us already, it's possible to connect external storage via the usb port but I can't.

100 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Ability to play stored music on the Quest in the background

Please add a feature to play music files stored on the Quest in the background. Would be a great thing maybe while browsing the web or in your store, or just while chatting with a friend.

99 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow wireless streaming of oculus rift games to quest.

Allow wireless streaming of oculus rift games to quest.

99 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. iPad App

The App on the iPad is just the phone app running half size in portrait mode. For better interaction and streaming enjoyment a proper iPad app would really help.

99 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 5Ghz Wifi lock Toggle

5GHZ WiFi Lock toggle - For Cast or any other streaming activities in a Mesh network like Google Wifi is a necessity.

96 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Quit rejecting so many apps and let the users decide what is good and what is not. You are really ******* off your user base.

You guys are rejecting too many awesome apps. Please quit policing developers and let them develop. The only thing I don’t like about Oculus Quest is the policing of developers. I haven’t talked to one owner that likes what you guys are doing so stop it already and let it evolve organically!!

93 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 91 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Spotify Integration

Spotify integration so you could listen to your own music during gameplay.
    Imagine playing Superhot with some blood pumping music? It'd not only far improve the experience, but it'd help with those that prefer to listen to podcasts during tedious tasks. (Such as in Racoon Lagoon)

89 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base