Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Battery cover

Please make the battery cover in the controllers not fall off so easily

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Implement almost seamless switch between native (Link) and PCVR apps

It would be great to have a mechanism of synchronization between Quest and PC apps.

For example, Beat Saber is available for both Quest and PC. Sometimes I want to play the PC version with great graphics, sometimes I play the native version just because I can't play somewhere near my PC at the moment. I want to see the same highscores.

I guess you could officially endorse developers who implement synchronization in their games. So games will be more handy for users.

Addition here is to make all the games cross-bought, so users can switch between PCVR and Quest…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Address casting to only Google chrome devices, should be able to cast to all enabled devices

Expand casting capabilities of the headset, many android apps allow casting to many models of tv/phone/tablet - cmon devs, get this sorted please

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I Wish to have passtrough view on command.

Having passthrough view would really help in some situations, with out having to take the headsets on an of, or to be aware of certain circumstances (pets, lights, others.)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Oculus quest next gen comfort and audio improvements

As an early adopter of Oculus devices (owner of Dk1, DK2, Cv1 and Quest) , I’m not actually using any of my Oculus products that much due to the lack of comfort.

Please focus on making the next gen lighter, more padded and with better weight distribution. None of the aftermarket comfort mods do make a big difference.

Also, it was stupid idea to remove the integrated on-ear headphones that Oculus CV1 still had. Anybody who wants decent On-ear audio has to fiddle with external headphones.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow playing of single player games in offline mode

Hello,

I cannot play my single player games without internet.

I understand the risks of piracy. You should address piracy in a different manner. You should register the bought apps to the face recognition of the owner, etc - assign purchase codes based on the online account when you purchase the games. You have all the hardware now to make this possible.

Making the platform completely unavailable when you're offline is plain dumb and stupid. Please revise your system. Until then, I stopped buying apps and games, because I do not trust that I'll be still able to use them…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Being able to post YouTube videos from the quest

This will help a lot of people with possibly their passion It would probably make the videos look much better

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Being able to record videos that you can send to your camera roll on iOS device

I think it would be cool if I could do stuff like seeing the videos i made in my iOS device’s camera roll

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. record mic

we need it!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Cast mobile screen to Oculus Quest to see videos from any apps such as Romwod, Masterclass, etc.

Cast mobile screen to Oculus Quest to see videos from any apps such as Romwod, Masterclass, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Hide videos

Make it possible to favorite watched videos, hide watched/uninteresting videos, and otherwise personalize video feed displayed on media/tv landing page.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add avatars to Oculus MRC

There are lots of people who simply don’t have enough space to set up Oculus MRC with a camera and green screen. Something like the avatars you can use LIV, no green green, and no camera with would be awesome (see attached images), especially since the LIV Quest beta is closed and since one of the selling points of the Rift S and Quest is not needing a lot of space. This would be amazing for streaming via OBS to Twitch, FB, and YouTube.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. App has a design inconsistency

I noticed that there is a small deviation of the spreading button's position in the oculus app, when selecting the social option the quest mirroring button is a few pixels lower than it should be.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. remastered game from the xbox 360

Xbox 360 had a game for the kinect called steel battalion. The kinect had a subpar tracking system for the requirements that were needed for the game to perform at a reasonable level. I feel, that oculus has the required performance that would be a perfect fit for this game. I feel that the tracking system would make the game actually enjoyable, where the kinect just made you rage quit. Think about, money is to be made.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I got an idea!!! A haptic feedback glove controller so we can feel the objects in vr

Haptic Feedback Occulus Gloves or update the occulus quest controller with haptic feedback or something

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Clip that

An option to clip something that just happened similar to Xbox

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stop censoring normal behaviors necessary for survival.

I have noticed that the material available for consumers on this platform is entirely devoid of anything remotely adult. Recently reading the terms imposed upon developers I learnt that it is effectively forbidden? is not an "optional" activity. Without multicellular life does not exist. I understand that ****** conduct is a difficult paradigm to police. However that difficulty is commensurate with it's importance to our continued existence. I fear that such a supposedly moral stance actually forces perversion by opposing in general activity that is actually essential to our survival? Further there are medical studies that indicate that excess in…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add more games such as tiny town vr

Add more games such as tiny town vr

I find it unfair that other oculus platforms such as the rift get more games. It would be awesome if you could add more games. Also can you add a cooking game for the quest?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I don't like the new experiment feature. And i never clicked anything when i turned on this morning its all different. How can i change back

I hate the new experiment home page. Everything is in symbol. And hard to read. I didn't even wanna experience it but it automatically changed for me. And now i can't change it back! I really hate it. And there's no menu in the settings for me to change back! So mad!!! I really don't like it. I just bought oculus and now its making me upset.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base