Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. I would like to cancel refunds.

For example, Superhot is right now on sale. If I would accidentally refund it instead of a game I was meant to refund, I would be pretty ****** off.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make new controllers for the Oculus Quest with force feedback on triggers

Oculus should develop new motion controllers with the same layout, but with very strong force feedback on the triggers, so it's possible to emulate holding objects in the hand!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Motion sickness quiz for new users

For a new user is always difficult to understand with what level of "comfort" they are ok, and being something that differs in every subject, at the moment the only way is to try some content that makes you feel motion sick and then refound it! It's also hard to decide what game setting should a user adopt!
    So, i think you should create a quizz app for the Oculus Quest that asks you some general questions, like "do you feel sick when you read in a car?" or "in a train" or do you suffer from sea sikcness? And…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Provide developers more precise guidelines to reduce motion sickness

For me motion sicknes is the biggest limit of using VR right now! Every time i get motion sick in vr I don't want to play if for a while because i associate bad feelings with my Oculus Quest!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Virtual-avatar video stream to be used with video calling apps

VR could be a perfect platform to work toghether and comunicate. When participating to a video-conference with your VR headset, you don't have a camera, so you can only use voice. But what if the Oculus Quest made a "fake" video stream that would be recognised by any video calling app (or even Web-app) as a webcam stream. This video stream would show your avatar that replicates the movements you make with the head and hands, and would move the mouth when you speak! This could be further upgraded in the future, for headsets with internal cameras, also with face…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make an optional head strap with the same ring-shape as the Oculus Rift S

The stock headstrap is only good for short periods of time in VR, because it puts too much pressure on the forhead! An optional ring-shaped head mount like the Oculus Rift S, would make the Quest a perfect device, also suitable for longer play sessions, especially with PC VR titles with Oculus Link!
    The optional head mount sholud be perfectly compatible, and should be sold for less than 60$

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make the FB Horizion Alpha available to all during quarantine

While we’re all stuck at home indefinitely, it would be great if anyone who wants to participate in the FB Horizon Alpha could join in. This would be a fantastic way to connect with friends and family at this difficult time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. A killer app for VR would be a "game creation" game like Dreams on PS4!

A killer app for VR would be a "game creation" game like Dreams on PS4!!!! This would allow for loads of user-generated experiences!
    Even better would be a first party integration with the Oculus Store to enable creators to sell games they create in the store, and generate profit!

If you don't know what Dreams is, click here http://dreams.mediamolecule.com/?locale=it_IT

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Clamp down on unauthorixed 3rd party sellers on sites like Amazon and eBay that are hoarding inventory and price gouging.

Preventing unauthorized 3rd party sellers will assist with available inventory as these individuals/companies buy available inventory for the sole purpose of selling at a higher price. Please pursue Amazon and EBay to remove these listings unless they are selling at market price.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Streaming without delay is possible with ADB

In short:
    - Google Chromecast v3 + wired network + 5G Wifi for Oculus Quest, delay of a few seconds
    - solution for streaming without any delay through ADB (Android Debug Bridge) even wireless possible
    - yes, it is working and I did it several times with awesome result

In detail:
    I have my Oculus Quest connected to a 5G wifi (ac) with best connection, not much devices, not much noise on the network, 100 MBit internet connection (not relevant for this case).

I've tried streaming to Google Chromecast v3 and made also sure it is wired instead of wireless,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Meditation

Your company has tons of software for meditation and yoga on the Rift and Go platform, but barely any on the Quest one. How soon do you anticipate those titles being available on the Quest device?
    I specifically purchased the quest for the purpose of meditating in VR and nada, zip, zero for me.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. PODIAIS HACER UNA CAMPAÑA PARA UTILIZAR COVERS EN LAS PROTECIONES SANITARIAS PARA LOS PROFESIONALES

FACEBOOK Y OCULUS PODIAN HACER CAMPAÑA PARA COVERS Y PROTECION COMODA PARA LOS SERVICIOS SANITARIOS , GRACIAS

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Next gen-Outside functionality and fitness use considerations

I hope outside play and fitness use are taken into consideration for the next generation. Games like Dance Collider and Beat Saber can already be shirt drenching. Playing those games in the park, or something like Eleven Tennis, seems like a good way to blend tech and healthy living. I'm sure with next-gen form factors and more popularity in general, it won't be nearly as strange as some currently imagine; and a lot of non-sense will fall away when people see that attractive person or athlete working up a sweat and training their skills with assistance from AR/VR.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. New app

Hello
    I am Alaa suliman Aqel
    From Palestine Gaza Strip
    I speak Arabic fluently and average English
    I want the message to reach Mr. Mark
    With the development of means of communication and information technology, Facebook has achieved the highest revenues to date
    However, some competing Facebook applications may appear
    I have an idea for an app that combines Facebook and another popular app
    The goal of the application is to be Facebook the hidden partner, compared to 60% for Mr. Mark and 40% for Mr. Alaa
    The idea of ​​the application integrates Facebook and another popular application
    ........ name…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Augenabstand größer als 71/72.

Bitte den möglichen Augenabstand vergrößern. Ich bekomme mit Augenabstand 74 kein klares Bild.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Random Username Generator

Add a random username generator to your new account page https://secure.oculus.com/sign-up/. For examples https://github.com/search?q=username+generator. At that time; have the option for a new Facebook account to be created.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Usb-c to hdmi cable

A way to connect consoles to the quest so that we can play our games through the headset. With this should come a way to have a PIP so that you ca watch videos while gaming

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Wired Controller support

Wired controller support would be great so that beloved controllers can be used without needing to be Bluetooth. For example my Virtual Boy controller.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Get more inventory

All websites and stores out of stock and I really need to buy it for my brothers birthday and I can’t find no contact number for oculus for support

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base