Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Install a VPN !

Facebook please stand by your public statement for privacy and security ! Why will you not allow any VPN to be installed on the oculus quest? A VPN is required for privacy and security reasons to protect oneself from most attacks when connected to the internet! You are stopping us from protecting ourselves from any attacks on the internet! Please install a VPN in the oculus store we can use!

Thank you

114 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

14 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add surgeon simulator for oculus quest

Can you guys add surgeon simulator to oculus quest cause that would be cool

85 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Low Vision Accessibility in the Headset Dashboard

There are many low vision users interested in VR and the Quest, myself included. As both a Rift and Quest owner, I would love to see more Low Vision Accessibility in the Oculus dashboards.

There are a couple of ways that would greatly help with this.

Please add full 6 degrees of freedom, movement/head tracking in the Oculus Home/Dashboard interface. Interestingly, a user can crouch down and get closer to the bottom navigation bar, but the overall UI is at a fixed distance away from the user's eyes, no matter where you move or lean. Being able to freely move…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Is there a way to make it so that the Oculus Quest will fully charge while plugged in to an outlet and also still in use?

Is there any way possible to keep the Oculus Quest from heating up (overheating) and not being able to take a charge while still in use? Can the battery be improved in any way in order to handle more than just 2-3 hours of straight use?

I would like to still be able to use my Oculus Quest while it is plugged in to the wall via the charger that came with my Quest. But it will not charge at all as long as I have the Quest on my head and am still trying to use it. I hope…

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. create custom media source

I have custom nextCloud (which works like dropBox) where I share my family videos for example. It is complicated for my parents to go to browser, login into nextCloud, search for new items (videos, photos), download them, etc. I would be great to have an ability to plug in custom media source.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Eliminate HUGE LOST INTERNET CONNECTION NOTIFICATION

Sometimes while playing BoxVR or Beatsaver I lose internet connection for a few seconds, this huge box pops up, making it impossible to play, blocking my field of view saying "LOST INTERNET CONNECTION"

Can this be much smaller, and pop up in the upper right "corner" of the screen, instead of mack in the middle covering 50% of the play area?

Thanks Oculus Team!

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Approve To The Top for the Quest

This is a great game that should be brought to the Quest.

137 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please helppp ;-;

heyy! so im one of those people who just wanna use the quest mostly for the game VRChat. But the quest can't see avatars ;-; which makes me real sad... I would be sooo happy if that could be fixed.. I would love to hear from you guys ^-^ But the quest looks amazing.
    keep up the good work!! <3
    much love, from a lovin' VRChat user ^^

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please be quicker at approving dev requests for oculus quest

Counter fight (and its siblings) are literally 1 of the only games I repeatedly played on playstation VR and almost 1 of the reasons I didn't get the oculus quest was because it didn't have it. The graphics aren't that intense so I know it can be easily ported and I know the devs are trying to get approval for it for the oculus quest so PLEASE APPROVE IT. There really aren't many games on the quest right now, which is a huge reason people who have used vrs in the past I think like myself might not want to…

64 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Country lock on Oculus Store

It seems like Oculus Store on Oculus Quest is only available in a limited number of countries, which personally for me doesn't make much sense. Why would anyone willingly limit their selling potential. Since I don't live in a chosen bunch of countries, I purchased my Quest via Amazon, paying extra for a delivery, which was fine. However, it is hard to accept the fact that most of big name titles seem to be country locked, limiting user from getting their hands on it and developers to get more potential buyers. VR is already quite small community and Oculus Store…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add ceiling guardian option

I’d like to be able to mark the ceiling of my guardian due to low ceilings/ hanging obstacles/

312 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Adjustment targets on demand

Please add the ability to bring up the IPD adjustment, and horizontal fit targets on demand and without going through other set-up tasks to get there. Also add an IPD read-our whenever the IPD slider is adjusted, this will help immensely when swapping the headset back and forth, and will create a much better “first impression” for sharing the headset with new users, the number one complaint I get when showing off my quest is “it’s still blurry/I’m seeing a bit double/ I’m going cross eyed”

68 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Native Discord support

Native support for popular voice communications (ie: Discord) while gaming would be great. Cross-play between quest and PC users is troublesome without it.

Current workarounds are klunky

80 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Apple airplay support ..

Be able to activate airplay on quest .. puts you in a room like Facebook watch but you are able to send any Mac Device to the oculus quest using airplay. Would be easy to watch content from a MacBook Pro or iPhone.

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. mpo file supprt

Can the Oculus Gallery have support for MPO (Multi Picture Object File) files? This format is for 3D photo files and was supported by Nintendo and Fuji amongst others.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. iPad App

The App on the iPad is just the phone app running half size in portrait mode. For better interaction and streaming enjoyment a proper iPad app would really help.

99 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Timer

Set notifications to take breaks or alarm clock

52 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Oculus quest controllers

Oculus quest controllers How do i turn off the vibration of the controllers .i hope next software update has this option

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow PIP or two or more active apps or browser tabs

My lg and samsung android phones can do app screen split where i have two apps running actively on two sides of the same screen. With so much real estate in Vr world' why cant i have this in oculus?

Or PIP even.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Indie section.

Really could use something like an Indie section. What if something like Pavlov VR wasn't approved? I wouldn't be able to experience something that fun unless I sideloaded? Please let the ideas flow!

302 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base