Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Address casting to only Google chrome devices, should be able to cast to all enabled devices

Expand casting capabilities of the headset, many android apps allow casting to many models of tv/phone/tablet - cmon devs, get this sorted please

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I Wish to have passtrough view on command.

Having passthrough view would really help in some situations, with out having to take the headsets on an of, or to be aware of certain circumstances (pets, lights, others.)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. add audio to recordings

allow oculus recordings to have audio so people can make videos without a 3rd party recorder

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Oculus quest next gen comfort and audio improvements

As an early adopter of Oculus devices (owner of Dk1, DK2, Cv1 and Quest) , I’m not actually using any of my Oculus products that much due to the lack of comfort.

Please focus on making the next gen lighter, more padded and with better weight distribution. None of the aftermarket comfort mods do make a big difference.

Also, it was stupid idea to remove the integrated on-ear headphones that Oculus CV1 still had. Anybody who wants decent On-ear audio has to fiddle with external headphones.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow playing of single player games in offline mode

Hello,

I cannot play my single player games without internet.

I understand the risks of piracy. You should address piracy in a different manner. You should register the bought apps to the face recognition of the owner, etc - assign purchase codes based on the online account when you purchase the games. You have all the hardware now to make this possible.

Making the platform completely unavailable when you're offline is plain dumb and stupid. Please revise your system. Until then, I stopped buying apps and games, because I do not trust that I'll be still able to use them…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Being able to post YouTube videos from the quest

This will help a lot of people with possibly their passion It would probably make the videos look much better

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Being able to record videos that you can send to your camera roll on iOS device

I think it would be cool if I could do stuff like seeing the videos i made in my iOS device’s camera roll

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow audio input/output for headset over USB type C

I happened to order a new mic attachment for my headphones a week ago with one of my intended uses being upgrading the microphone on the quest. I plugged in the setup, played some games, and eventually realized nothing had changed. I had assumed the quest had a 4 prong aux jack, and only through a fair bit of googling discovered that there is no mic input through the aux. My immediate next thought was too just use my aux too USB C adapter, only too find that doesn't even output audio.

I understand the aux input is not something…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Support Facebook Gameroom streaming

Support streaming to Facebook Gameroom, now that Mixer is no longer that gap would be great to fill with direct live-streaming on an official Facebook platform, rather than sharing it just to pages and groups

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Avatar the last air bender game

You play as the avatar you are able to bend all the elements you have to fight many criminals to deafeat the fire lord ozai or you guys can make up a villain and we play as a different avatar like the one after korra it is a crazy idea but I hope you can make it happen you can play it on quest,rift,rift s I just think it will be a great idea cause of how big the ATLA community is I would definitely buy the game I hope y’all see this

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Oculus Quest should be compatible with Apple Mac Book Pro

Oculus Quest should be compatible with Apple Mac Book Pro so that Apple users can transfer the mp4 files from Mac Book to Oculus Quest. Currently all the Apple Mac Book users have been impacted due to such incompatible problem. The Oculus support ticket number is 1421700.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Minecraft for the quest would be nice because im saving up all of my choir money just to get the rift for Minecraft

Minecraft for the quest would be nice because im saving up all of my choir money just to get the rift for Minecraft

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE MINECRAFT A VR GAME FOR THE OCULUS QUEST 😭😭✊✊👏👍❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍🤎💖💖💕💗💓💞💘💝

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow broadcast of virtual content over Link from Rift Home

I would like to see virtual broadcast of audio as well as video when using Quest and Oculus Link in 'Rift' Home space, when 'broadcasting' a YouTube video or other to a virtual screen in Home. Right now, virtual video casting is working, but audio won't cast, and produces a compatibility error.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hibernation / Sleep Settings

Please make a hibernation option, or more sleep options, to prevent the device from turning on while in storage.

Turning the device on from being fully off takes longer than I'd like, and far too often when I thought my Quest was sleeping, it must have turned on because the battery is exhausted when I try to use it. Finding I have to wait for it to charge, and can't play, makes me sad.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. record mic

we need it!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Cast mobile screen to Oculus Quest to see videos from any apps such as Romwod, Masterclass, etc.

Cast mobile screen to Oculus Quest to see videos from any apps such as Romwod, Masterclass, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Hide videos

Make it possible to favorite watched videos, hide watched/uninteresting videos, and otherwise personalize video feed displayed on media/tv landing page.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ethernet support on Quest

There is no way to use Ethernet on the Quest. WiFi is not an option for me, so I can't use my Quest the way I wanted.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base