Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. ankle bracelets with motion sensors

During my experiences I noticed that I had no virtual feet. Then I thought what if you did. You could: play soccer, kick in a fight, visually walk, put on socks and shoes, and any other things you do with feet. How can you do this you might ask? My Idea is that you could create ankle bracelets with motion sensors tracking where your feet go. With the adjustable ankle straps you might add, all usage of this product will be comfortable with the feeling that it wont fall off you shin/ankle.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Having the option of seeing guardin boundaries in casting

I feel like it’d be very helpful to have the option of having the guardian boundaries visible in casting mode. It would be a lot easier to help navigate someone through VR who is using a quest for the first time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Power saving mode & Automatic Blue light filter

It would be good to have a power-saving mode implemented to extend battery life. For the automatic blue light filter, it would be more user friendly to have it turn on automatically instead of going through settings all the time to enable or disable it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow updates to Oculus Quest to be installed through PC application instead of just over wireless

If you are in an environment where you are not able to get the Oculus Quest connected to wireless, but do have Oculus App installed on computer with Ethernet connection and Link working, allow the updates to be installed through the link instead of just on wireless.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Remove apps from your library

Give us the option to completly remove apps from our account library. Not just uninstall + hide!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Reduce Oculus desktop app size

Oculus link, Rift/Rift S all need the desktop app to run vr softwares like SteamVR. It would be better if that app wouldn't be so heavy.

Sure the software doesn't include just the store but also the essential drivers and files required to use the headsets with the pc.

There would be less issues with ssd space, bandwidth, and system overhead.

I propose to separate drivers for Quest Link from Rift/RiftS, and make the store optional in another different download.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Game Gifting/Multiple Game purchases

Game Gifting:

You want to play a new game on your Oculus Quest or your Oculus Rift S/CV1 with your friends but they can't buy any new games for the forseeable future. If only you could gift them the games to play with you!

Imagine if you could gift your friend Stormland so you could enjpy the story together. What if you could gift your friends Mini Motor X and have insane races or play Bumper Ball? Or let's say Christmas rolls around and you want to give your friend a sweet new game to play like Asgard's Wrath, Phantom:…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Oculus username time restriction

Remove the 6 month wait time when changing usernames.
    We are gamers.
    This isn't a bank.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add support for streaming and recording audio using SLOBS or OBS

Let OBS record the audio sent to the headset while the headset is also playing sound so that streamers can play games on oculus link. Watching beatsaber without the music is pointless

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Sales representative

I should be a sales representative in your company 😊. I have them from one week and already play with 5 personas which want to buy them ;)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Adding mirror on link so that it can be recored or streamed thought the **** obs....

Adding mirror on link so that it can be recorded or streamed thought the obs.... like seriously the most popular tool and the wmr can 1 up you guys better ????

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Inquiry about Quest possibly becoming able to connect to a computer with a wireless connection.

To whom it may concern,

I wanted to request, and ask, if Oculus has any plans to implement the capability to use the Quest's wireless to connect to a PC, like with a USB, but without needing the USB. It would be a welcome addition, and make the Quest an interesting choice for headset, with more features not found on any other headset that I am aware of. While third-party solutions are available, they sound occasionally buggy, and possibly poorly implemented.

Sincerely,
    Soul_Decay

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Oculus Link Support for Radeon RX 5600 XT

From what I've seen, the RX 5600 XT is a popular AMD GPU that is also powerful enough to be well above the minimum requirements. It would make sense to add support for this GPU to expand your user base.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add a mobile app that allows us to download rift games.

Please do this so then we don't need a pc to play rift games.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Oculus video

Oculus video is missing the cinemas etc for the oculus quest version, please add them.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Separate party audio chats to use headset IDs instead of usernames for private audio conversations between users with multiple headsets

I want to use my Quest to party chat with another quest friend. But once my party chat is established between our Quest headsets, my Rift CV1 also connects and the user/player of that (CV1) headset can hear and speak in our Quest-to-Quest party chat. Rarely is this convenient. :)

It seems right now Oculus Home uses the party chat feature based off the username. Oculus has inspired and encouraged users to use the same username between Rift and Quest with cross-buy apps. But now my conversations can be violated or interrupted when another person uses my Rift while I'm…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Mac OS Bootcamp support on iMacs and Macbooks via Oculus Link!!!

I can't afford a second computer and my iMac is actually pretty decent.

Would love to "for sure" be able to run a Quest via Link on my iMac while running Windows 10 via Bootcamp! Most PC games require Windows otherwise I'd ask for native Mac OS support ;)

Please start supporting this for all us Mac users who can't afford/don't want a second PC just for VR!!

Sincerely,
    McKay Stewart

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Battery cover

Please make the battery cover in the controllers not fall off so easily

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please I beg I pray....PARENTAL CONTROLS!!

Please give better parental controls you’d be gaining sales by doing this so you keep your customers happy and gain more revenue

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Implement almost seamless switch between native (Link) and PCVR apps

It would be great to have a mechanism of synchronization between Quest and PC apps.

For example, Beat Saber is available for both Quest and PC. Sometimes I want to play the PC version with great graphics, sometimes I play the native version just because I can't play somewhere near my PC at the moment. I want to see the same highscores.

I guess you could officially endorse developers who implement synchronization in their games. So games will be more handy for users.

Addition here is to make all the games cross-bought, so users can switch between PCVR and Quest…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base