Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Bring Rez infinite to quest

A port of tye excellent game Rez Infinte to the quest.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Une application qui peut gérer plusieurs Casqie oculus quest avec compte différent , pour contrôle parentale ( lancer des jeux à distance,..

Une application qui peut gérer plusieurs Casqie oculus quest avec compte différent , pour contrôle parentale ( lancer des jeux à distance, éteindre le casque à distance, voir le nombre de jeux lancer avec le temps passer) protéger le casque avec un mot de passe...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Deliver to Estonia (EU)

I really want to buy a oculus quest but it doesnt deliver to estonia.
    Please add Estonia to the ship[ping list!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Waist & feet trackers from Oculus brand (or partner)

As much as I like oculus and want to support the brand it is lacking one very important thing to me and that is the option for more tracking devices to have true full body tracking simulation.

Currently, the only option is to buy hardware from a completely different brand and is also not very user-friendly to install/configure since it's not officially supported. Plus, buying these products don't benefit oculus at all

So I'm wondering if oculus had any plans on developping such hardware or partner with another company that manufacture these kind of devices to officially support full body…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add filtering (genre, supported controllers, crossbuy etc) feature and sorting to Oculus Store

Oculus Quest has a considerably sizable library now, and I think it will be great if we have a filtering system and sorting feature to allow users to browse and discover new titles easier.

People have different taste, so with the filtering and sorting system, people will be able to find titles that fit their taste easier, as well as tailor the store display to them. For instance, I was on the Oculus Store looking for passive VR experience similar to "The Line" experience, but there's no tools available for me to help look for them easily. In another example,…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Yur fitness app (or similar functionality) as a first-class citizen

I use the sideloaded app Yur Fitness to track calories as I play active games. The app has been broken by several firmware updates. v16 broke the mechanism they were (ab)using in order to display the overlay. v19 has broken the app outright.

I would like to see some APIs added to the sdk that would allow for things like background motion tracking, and displaying modal overlays at the very least.

A first party feature that offered fitness/usetime tracking in a manner similar to Yur Fitness would be really good, as well.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Quest helmet

We pay a lot of money to buy these VR headset…. to realize that the helmets are not the same between plateforms… it is very disappointing to have your friend over and say that my helmet is by far less comfortable than the Rift's….

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Connection between plateforms !!!

Very disappointed to notice that not so many games can be played between plateforms !! Please make some adjustments so we can have more games or all of them ….(CREED...ELVEN ASSASSIN… and more!!!)
    I bought the Quest to be able to play online with my friend (who own a Rift) to find out that we can't play our favorite games together….

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Interaction with Game through Oculus App

It would be great, if there was some way for interacting with the game of the current Quest User through the App, when you are outside VR. For instance, I could imagine in Richies Plank Experience to have the option, as an onlooker with the Oculus App that's linked to the quest, to spawn a spider in the persons face, or trigger other events. Similarly, in other games there might be options of triggering new waves of enemies, or speeding up / slowing down a song in BeatSaber. The possibilities here would be endless, and it would allow for a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add support for Link for GTX 1650

Oculus app and link support for more cards. Currently running a GTX1650 which is unsupported.

Please add this to the base of cards supported. I am a VR developer and can't edit or create experiences directly in the editor because of this limitation.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Side Vents

Not big enough to let light in, but exercising can make it really foggy/steamy in there.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Family-friendly user-friendly

You guys need to let people create their own user we are in a household of four people and everybody plays different games on the headsets and has different scores.. would like to just be able to log into the headsets under my user and continue my game.. it would be nice if we can save everybody's progress in different profiles.. and it would also be nice if we can go to the new Facebook horizon with different profiles on the headset so that way my wife doesn't have to be a guy character.. or my kids don't have to…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Anklets for Boxing, Dance, and Action games

Please sell simple anklets to ******** ankles, so action games like BoxVR, Audio Trip, Synth Riders, Dance Central, and other music or action games can include leg movements or kicks. Being limited to arm and upper body movements seems very restricting in these games. -- Anklets would allow for so much more, like soccer, kickball, and kick-fighting games. Would simply enhance the body tracking experience in general.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add a status to the Uservoice that Oculus enters

Add a status message to these suggestions. Seen, Under consideration, Working, Rejected, On hold, etc. Let us know you are paying attention to this, because the no feedback or occasional Jimmy comment makes these suggestion seem not worth making.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Get Arcaxer approved on the Oculus Store!

A new RPG game for the quest has been rejected from the Oculus store, despite the mass amount of positive feedback and quality of the game. "Arcaxer is a VR turn based RPG with first person action oriented combat, and a 3rd person god-view overworld for the Oculus Rift and Oculus Quest."
    Watch the demo trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zRg3ckapls

And download the demo on SideQuest here: https://sidequestvr.com/app/549

If you want this game to officially release on the Oculus Quest store when finished, please vote for this idea!
    SideQuest:

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Pin Chat Screen in Oculus Quest

Some of us like to stream our games while we play.

Interaction to the audience is vital. YouTube, Facebook and Twitch allow the chats to popout in a browser window. Other third party provide combined platform chats also in a browser [REstream and Castr].

With Rift it was possible to pin a browser chat screen into the VR environment. This feature is not available on the Quest.
    "If you are using the Quest headset, the standalone nature of the headset does not allow for the Virtual Desktop browser video to be used in VR as it once was on the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Windows 7 Support

I recently had to rebuild my Windows 7 machine but could not get Oculus working due to several KB errors. I see that support is not longer available for Windows 7 O/S and Oculus, which is a shame as their many people using the product under Windows 7 and are not able to upgrade to Windows 10.
    There is a work around to install under Windows 7 and it works. Can I suggest that the Oculus team add this fix to the product so that it can be used in Windows 7 but state this is the last version available…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I bought 2 quest, I don't want to buy the same game on multiple quest. This should be an easy fix.

I bought 2 quest, I don't want to buy the same game on multiple quest. This should be an easy fix.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Remove Facebook

The Facebook requirement for play with friends, etc, is the worst thing to happen to Oculus since Oculus was bought by Facebook in the first place. Offer people the option of the old login. This is absolutely disgusting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base