Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. The oculus store.

I accidentally bought the third Vader immortal game because it was the first result that can up when I searched Vader immortal. So now I’m stuck with the third one without the first two.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Blades And Sorcery

I don’t know if you’re going to add Blades And Sorcery on to the Oculus Quest. I’ve seen that you added it onto the Oculus Rift S store. So I hope you can release it to the Oculus Quest store!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add Lone Echo 2 to the coming soon section.

Add Lone Echo 2 to your coming soon section. Then you will know how many customers are waiting for the game when they add it to their wishlist.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Deliver to Estonia (EU)

I really want to buy a oculus quest but it doesnt deliver to estonia.
    Please add Estonia to the ship[ping list!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Waist & feet trackers from Oculus brand (or partner)

As much as I like oculus and want to support the brand it is lacking one very important thing to me and that is the option for more tracking devices to have true full body tracking simulation.

Currently, the only option is to buy hardware from a completely different brand and is also not very user-friendly to install/configure since it's not officially supported. Plus, buying these products don't benefit oculus at all

So I'm wondering if oculus had any plans on developping such hardware or partner with another company that manufacture these kind of devices to officially support full body…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add filtering (genre, supported controllers, crossbuy etc) feature and sorting to Oculus Store

Oculus Quest has a considerably sizable library now, and I think it will be great if we have a filtering system and sorting feature to allow users to browse and discover new titles easier.

People have different taste, so with the filtering and sorting system, people will be able to find titles that fit their taste easier, as well as tailor the store display to them. For instance, I was on the Oculus Store looking for passive VR experience similar to "The Line" experience, but there's no tools available for me to help look for them easily. In another example,…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Get Arcaxer approved on the Oculus Store!

A new RPG game for the quest has been rejected from the Oculus store, despite the mass amount of positive feedback and quality of the game. "Arcaxer is a VR turn based RPG with first person action oriented combat, and a 3rd person god-view overworld for the Oculus Rift and Oculus Quest."
    Watch the demo trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zRg3ckapls

And download the demo on SideQuest here: https://sidequestvr.com/app/549

If you want this game to officially release on the Oculus Quest store when finished, please vote for this idea!
    SideQuest:

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Game Gifting/Multiple Game purchases

Game Gifting:

You want to play a new game on your Oculus Quest or your Oculus Rift S/CV1 with your friends but they can't buy any new games for the forseeable future. If only you could gift them the games to play with you!

Imagine if you could gift your friend Stormland so you could enjpy the story together. What if you could gift your friends Mini Motor X and have insane races or play Bumper Ball? Or let's say Christmas rolls around and you want to give your friend a sweet new game to play like Asgard's Wrath, Phantom:…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Avatar the last air bender game

You play as the avatar you are able to bend all the elements you have to fight many criminals to deafeat the fire lord ozai or you guys can make up a villain and we play as a different avatar like the one after korra it is a crazy idea but I hope you can make it happen you can play it on quest,rift,rift s I just think it will be a great idea cause of how big the ATLA community is I would definitely buy the game I hope y’all see this

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE MINECRAFT A VR GAME FOR THE OCULUS QUEST 😭😭✊✊👏👍❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍🤎💖💖💕💗💓💞💘💝

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow us to remotely buy and install games on the quest from our PC oculus desktop app

We cant install games we just bought right away.
    We have to put on the headset, start the download, put the headset away again and wait for the downloads to complete...

please let us manage the quest remotely from our desktop.

browsing games, choosing which i want to buy, managing a wishlist, buying games and leaving a review... this all works much better on the windows desktop oculus app!

but right now on the oculus windows desktop app i cant see quest only games. i cant see my complete wishlist for the quest. i cant review quest only games. i…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please add Blade and Sorcery to the Quest

I've seen gameplay videos of this game and I would really like to try it but I have a Quest and it's not on there

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add more games such as tiny town vr

Add more games such as tiny town vr

I find it unfair that other oculus platforms such as the rift get more games. It would be awesome if you could add more games. Also can you add a cooking game for the quest?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Roblox App :,D Please

Please oculus put roblox, on the store, roblox is super popular in vr, that will be super cool if oculus put the roblox app. roblox has vr games, that also are super popular. and also note, roblox is super popular in all the plataforms. there's no doubt that it would also be in oculus. Please oculus!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add the walking dead game from the oculus rift onto the quest

Add the walking dead to the quest from the rift

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Show logged hours of gameplay next to reviews

For more transparency about the opinions people read before making a purchase in the Oculus Store, display the total amount of time a reviewer has spent in a game at the time they post the review.

40 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. More games!

We need these games on the quest seriously most of em are on the rift idk why they couldn’t be on the quest these are the games: GORN,Rick and Morty: virtual Rick Ality, dungeon brewmaster,minecraft, shorty fruit,floor plan,five nights at freddys:help wanted,subnautica VR,until you fall,surgeon sim,takelings house party, deisim,prison boss,hotel r’n’r,Kraken VR,hammer and anvil,island time,gorilla simulator,disassembly,rage room,spider-man far from home VR,crazy fishing, the wizards dark time,face your fears 1,ylands,thief simulator,undead development,fast and low,just in time inc.,RAFT,Baby hands and gang beasts 😁🙏🏻 Everyone would be happy if you guys add these

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base