Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. GAME INSTRUCTIONS and GAME SUPPORT

I am new to Oculus. After installing National Geographic it brings me to a room where all you see is yellow moving arrows. I have tried using both hand grips, and pressing the buttons, yet nothing happens. I wrote facebook, and got no response. I searched the forums.... no luck. It would be nice if you purchase a game if they would offer instructions and a link for 24 hour support.

If you could tell me how to navigate through the game it would be great.

If you can give me the steps on joining a support group that would…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Being able to link your Steam account to your Facebook one to get all the games you had on Steam on the Quest Store

So I acquired a Quest 2 on release date, BUT

Since I used to play on a CV1, then on a Rift S, I got a pretty big Steam library of VR titles. So that would be great if I could have the wireless version of games such as Superhot, Tilt Brush or Beat Saber for free or with a big discount.

I'm definitely not buying those games again considering their price, so I think that would be great to extend the "crossbuy" feature to Steam since having to play tethered definitely defeats the purpose of the Quest 1/2.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. What redeem cards can i use

Which and how redeem cards can I use

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make it possible to preorder/-pay new titles and autodownload when available

-- Make it possible to describe to notifications of upcoming titles. As of now I have to go to the Blog. I want to get notified of updates
    -- Make it possible to prepay for upcoming titles and as soon it becomes available, then it is automatically downloaded to my HMD and I'm notified about it

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Option to hide store in quest

Want option to hide store and recommended apps in quest. This would help protect my kids as I can't always watch what they're up to in VR.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hide titles I'm not interested in

Browsing interesting titles, there are plenty of titles that are gross and offensive. Would be great to hide a genre (horror), or x out titles and never see them again. This would also help protect my kids using the quest as the store is available on the quest.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Offer a solution to keep headsets from fogging up

Partner with Nano Magic - they sell anti-fog cloths that would work perfect to keep Oculus headsets from fogging up.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Gift Cards or gift purchase

Need to create Oculus gift card that can be used for game and/or accessory purchases. Apply code to have in store credit that can then be used for in-app, app or store purchase.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Far Cry Lost on Mars

Far Cry 5 Lost on Mars would be a perfect game for oculus quest..The environment, the shooting and the hoovering around mars

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Have Oculus Go Software Support

Let us either have access to our go games, or at the very least, transfer the quest ports to our accounts, if there is one. This was the selling point for my quest 2, knowing it was compatible with my library, since it was running a very similar software to quest 1, now I can't use any of my games. I know many other people have this problem, lets fix it.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Don’t upgrade the system and make it cheaper

I bought my oculus quest 64 gb for 399$ Right before the release of the oculus quest 2 which is 299$. It’s not fair to upgrade a system and make it cheaper and take the older system off the market because now I can’t even sell mine for 250$ and get the newer version.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Port

I know this is probably not gonna happen but could you guys please port the game defector i really want tí play it but i only got the quest so please port it to oculus quest 1 and 2

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Tag locomotion style in the store next to comfort

I can't play games with smooth locomotion. They make me sick. A lot of people refuse to play games with teleporting for their own reasons. Make this information transparent and accessible by tagging every existing and future game, and make the tag searchable.

For a more radical version of this idea: Completely ban smooth locomotion from your store, and introduce a locomotion API. Users that want smooth locomotion can use third party emulators that map the stick to their world position, and hardware manufacturers with treadmills and shoes and whatnot can have a common, maintained API to work towards. This…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. have a ******* refund button

next to purchase, put refund!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. READ YOUR ORDERS OCULUS

Get the order right the first time so that way i can actually use it on my pc when i get it? Ordered the cable link and the headset, am only getting the headset and have to wait another week for the cable to come since the dumb ***** at Oculus cant read. Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Guest Mode or Multiplayer Mode on Quest 1 and 2 owners.

A way for a single facebook acount with double devices to purchase a game twice. And maybe play multiplayer with a friend on quest 1 and himself on quest 2 without a need for a second facebook account.

Some ways are the game sharing with friends.

1 Nintendo DS Sharing way) A user owns two headsets. A friend comes home. They want to play a title together multiplayer. The friend can connect as a guest on the second headset. They can play the same game only in multiplayer mode. Otherwise only one of them can play in single player mode…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add the Spider-Man Far From Home Virtual Reality experience to Quest 1 and 2

I’d like to have the Spider-Man Far from Home on the Quest platforms. I understand it is hard to implement it but with the Quest 2 out I was hoping it could happen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Worst return process

The worst customer experience ever for returning a Quest 2. For many reasons:

1. There is no return instructions included in the shipment— which nearly all the manufacturers do for nearly all products selling in the US. Does Oculus assume nobody would need to return?

2. I bought from Oculus’s website directly. However it has the most inconvenient and complex return process ever — like the Amazon in 2000. To start a return, you need to contact their support team, which is not located in the US and has huge delay on responses. You will also need to find all kinds of…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The Quest 2 Hypening Scary Movement

Here is a million-dollar idea for your newly released quest 2! The idea just popped into my head one day and I realized that SOMEONE HAS to make this happen. If you know the game phasmophobia, then you know how much of a hit that was, right? Quest 2 is known for being wireless and you recently released a beta feature on rift that allows you to double-click the oculus button to see your surroundings? Legalize in black and white? Here is the idea. It sounds extremely difficult to program, but create a oculus exclusive (wireless technology) of a phasmophobia-like…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Streamline purchases according to device

When you purchase a game make sure that you get a pop up that asks you to make sure you are buying the game for the correct device. I had to already ask for a refund twice for a game I purchased for the wrong headset.

You tend to get lost in the games that are available and forget that not all work on each headset.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base