Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Sword art online

Sword art online that fallows the series

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mobile Radeon Dedicated Graphics support for Oculus Link

For all the people who have a laptop that have enough juice to run VR, but not the Oculus Link cable support to go along with it, how about we make it to where some of the Mobile AMD cards are supported, especially the newer models. Anyone wanting to cast a vote?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Samsung TV casting

Would love to be able to cast the quest 2 experience onto my Samsung Q series smart tv without needing a Chromecast.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow Streaming from Oculus Quest 2 to FB Gaming and/or seperate gaming FB account

There's no question that VR streaming is going to blow up after or during this holiday season. With games like Population: One and Phasmophobia VR gaining massive traction on Twitch and YouTube, it only makes sense to help elevate FB's own streaming presence by allowing users to stream their content separately from their personal user account. While grandma would probably like and watch my streams, I'd rather target a gaming audience if the option exists.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add Spotify or any type of music player to the Quest 2

Since it's already running on android it would be also very useful to make a music player or add spotify so we could listen to music while playing our games. In my case it's crucial since music allows me to stay calm in certain situations and help me with my everyday life. I've been doing it all the time on the ps4 and pc vr and I am bummed about the fact that I can't on the Quest 2

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. two Oculus accounts/profiles with one Facebook account

I own two Oculus Quest headsets each with own Oculus account/profile. I want to connect them to ONE Facebook account. But this is not possible - why?? Please fix/change that. I do not want to create multiple Facebook accounts for my headsets (and Facebook does not "allow" multiple accounts).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Ruined all atmosphere!!

hope there is a fix for how bright dark games are supposed to be, I played haunted manor and it just looks like a foggy mess now, it was a brilliant game in the quest 1 dark and spooky now it's a strain on your eyes to see what's happening. Lack of atmosphere now, shame!
    Vader games also suffer from this very lite smokey look now, lost all detail and engrossing feelings like I had with quest 1, is this something wrong with my headset or are they all like this because it's now too hard to see, even give…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Better Link support for laptops.

To date there is no clear requirement for Oculus Link on laptops.
    The simple "need a USB 3.0 port" seems to not be enough to get Link working on a number of laptops, despite many fixes, adapters and so forth.
    I understand that laptops are a pain when it comes to which graphics card is used, however the official Link cable ends up being an expensive skipping rope. This depsite many laptops being able to run PCVR games without breaking a sweat. Fix your software, please.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Provide call center customer support to answer questions. Waiting hours and days for a response via email is a terrible customer experience.

Provide call center customer support/technical assistance to answer questions. Waiting hours and days for a response via email is a terrible customer experience. What company makes it virtually impossible to call them? So frustrating and and inconvenient. It’s like your purposely going out of your way to upset your loyal customers. WARNING: YOUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS WILL NO LONGER BE LOYAL TO YOU IF YOU CONTINUE TO PROVIDE SUB PAR CUSTOMER SUPPORT. PHONE SUPPORT WITH A LIVE PERSON THAT YOU CAN SPEAK WITH OVER THE PHONE IS A MUST IF YOU PLAN TO STAY RELEVANT OR YOU WILL LOSE CUSTOMERS TO…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. "As of the moment, Oculus only caters selected countries" The product is made in China, and ships to such as Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan.

"As of the moment, Oculus only caters selected countries" The product is made in China, and ships to such as Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan. In fact, as the Philippines is an English language using country, the product would need no modification. So It wouldn't have taken much effort to have included the Philippines!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Quest 2 headset requires a back-light level adjustment.

Go and other headsets provide a back-light level adjustment. Quest 1 has a user provided hack to do this.

Without a back-light adjustment to dim the Quest 2 headsets I have purchased they will be going back as defective. The extreme glowing of bright objects, massive godray effects and lack of even close to black objects makes this headset mostly junk and will be returned for credit.

A simple back-light dimming control for the user would resolve most of this effect. If the headset has no circuitry to dim the backlight, most of them will have to be rebuilt.

Facebook…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Better customer service and a phone number so that your customer can reach you with automatically help with questions and problems

You guys need a customer service phone line so your customers can reach you automatically to help with questions and concerns about a product.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Manage headsets by hardware unique identifier rather than Facebook and enable management for headsets within a family by single parent acct.

We have several Oculus headsets in our household (RiftS, Go, Quest & Quest2). We have children old enough to play VR (and want to play VR with similar aged friends) who do not have Facebook accounts. It would be ideal if each headset had it's own unique identity tied to hardware (MAC address?) so games and apps across multiple headsets could be managed and software could be shared by single parent account and members of a family could see/games with each other easily.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Be allowed to link Facebook Gaming page to stream to it.

Be allowed to link Facebook Gaming page to stream to it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Compatibility.

Please make the NVIDIA GeForce GXT 1650 work with the Oculus App because I have asked for a £650 gaming laptop on Christmas and have recently found out it does not work on the app so if any developers are reading this please make it work by Christmas.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Facebook Ruined the Oculus Quest VR Technology by requiring to have a Facebook account. Bad decision

I do not support and refuse to contribute into buying the Oculus Quest 2 because of the requirement to have a Facebook Account now to access the Oculus Quest VR features and capabilities. Disappointing that there can't be a separate account just for the Oculus Quest VR. How it used to be when there was a separate account to just using the Oculus Quest 1 by going through the Oculus Quest account app. Plus I don't like how the Oculus Quest 2 only come in white. I liked how the Oculus Quest 1 came in dark in color. Disappointing that…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make Facebook not the requirement for the Oculus Quest for one, and don't the device only in white.

I do not support and refuse to contribute into buying the Oculus Quest because of the requirement to have a Facebook Account now to access the Oculus Quest VR features and capabilities. Disappointing that there can't be a separate account just for the Oculus Quest VR. How it used to be when there was a separate account to just using the Oculus Quest 1 by going through the Oculus Quest account app. Plus I don't like how the Oculus Quest 2 only come in white. I liked how the Oculus Quest 1 came in dark in color. Disappointing that Facebook…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Family Sharing or multiple users on one headset.

I have a family of seven who after much pressure from the kids and after saving their money all year had decided to buy 2 x “Quest 2” headsets for Christmas So that two at a time could play multiplayer games and then swap over, but after some more research today I have discovered that there is no family sharing and only one account per headset. does this mean that we have to buy seven headsets and buy each game seven times ? Yep, it sure does !! Well there’s going to be some very disappointed kids. Whats the point…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Transfer saves/downloads to a new Quest

Just like when you get a new phone and transfer everything over to your new phone, it would be great to do this with a Quest.

It was disappointing getting my new Quest 2 and being back at the beginning with all of my games.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Update Netflix-app to current standards and HD

I know the Netflix app essentially was a pet project of John Carmack and it was really great on GearVR at the time.

Now it looks like a neglected child and need an upgrade to match the wonderful new hardware of the Quest 2.

Please talk to the concerned parties (Netflix?). And John, if you´re seeing this: Blow some magic coding dust its way. Please?

Wishlist by order of priority:
    Update the streams to HD-material - 480p doesn´t look good. (never really did, but now it looks horrendous)
    Update textures in the enviroment (gives us more enviroments?), Passthrough as background? …

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 51 52
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base