Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Add refresh button within Immersive WebXR session

I wish there was a way to refresh while in WebXR. Possilby adding a button above the universal menu while in a WebXR session.

This could speed up the workflow for developers debugging WebXR.

I have created a high quality rendering of the concept.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Google Photos support in Quest 2

I had an old, 2016 Google Daydream that integrated smoothly with Google Photos official app to view my 360 content in vr.

On my Quest 2 in 10/2020.
    The Oculus TV app won't connect to Google Photos and the Google Photos web doesn't offer webxr through the oculus or Firefox browser. And the Oculus Gallery app has apparently been discontinued, though I've read that synced with Google Photos.

Please add immersive vr integration with my Google Photos account to the Quest 2.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Song server like Spotify for beat saber

the price for the songs is too much, if there was also a £4.99 per month to have access to a server like Spotify I won't mind paying that. I don't want to have to spend stupid amounts of money on a one-off payment that takes up space on my headset.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Create an app for virtual meetings with family members where you can actually see them In COVID19 times

Please create and app to meet virtually with family members where you can actually see them and talk with them In COVID19 times

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Option to never show onscreen keyboard if bluetooth keyboard connected

Sometimes the onscreen keyboard gets in the way of looking at webpage, it doesnt make sense (and is distracting) to show it all the time (it's shown any time I focus on a text box until I start typing on my keyboard) when I have a bluetooth keyboard in my hands.

Sometimes people will have a keyboard connected over bluetooth and not know where it is, so for that reason this should be a setting thats off by default.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make the Quest 2 copmaitble with windows mixed reality

Make the Quest 2 compatible with windows mixed reality so you can use and run mixed reality apps.

Solve this issue Oculus/Facebook!!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Bring Oculus Gallery to Quest2

On Quest1 there is a native Gallery app to view photos/videos. On Quest2 this app is missing and personal media can only be viewed through Oculus TV. The issue is with a large amount of files, OculusTV is impractical to use because you must scroll to the right to find files. Gallery allowed media to be grouped by directories. Files can be sorted in different ways with thumbnail and list view. For users with hundreds of photos and videos please either bring us Gallery or integrate the folder grouping and file sorting features into Oculus TV.

89 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Increase Venues Beta Volume and Focus

Within the new Venues app, the audio volume was lacking when attending the Charlie XCX concert even when the slider was moved all the way towards “event”. Additionally, several times the camera recording the event wasn’t in focus and provided a blurry view, separate from any lower resolution issues that the original Quest has vs the Quest 2. Increasing the maximum allowable volume and ensuring crisp focus throughout would greatly increase immersion, especially for a live concert event such as that.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Educational learning

You really need to tap into the education program especially as our living dynamic changes during the COVID out break. It’s all very well having a walkthrough historic scenes but it would be highly beneficial if you teamed up with the Discovery Channel, National Geographic to learn more in-depth knowledge in a particular field. Museums have, to a certain degree VR environments, but I struggled to find anything related for my daughters homework based on the Egyptians. When I looked at what other platforms/developers had to offer, well it wasn’t that great.

It would be amazing if someone could explore…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Education App Development Initiative for Quest Platform

One of the main reasons I preordered the Quest 2 was for educational value (experiences like Anne Frank House, National Geographic, Traveling While Black, Home After War, etc.). However, as I begin to look for other educational experiences, it appears that while there have been some produced that there has in general been a lull in new educational games and no major announcements of upcoming ones. There even appears to be more educational experiences for the Oculus Go platform than for the Quest. I’m thinking of cancelling my Quest 2 as it appears educational experiences is not a major development…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hebrew input method support in oculus browser

It will be really helpful to add a way to input more languages, either through the virtual keyboard or through a physical one. It’s currently the only thing limiting work with foreign language websites/document editing for required language.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 4k DLSS 2.1 = SSAA 1.18 in Quest 2 with Link

4k is easy to get with DLSS. Developers should be helped or pressed for use it until your own or open method

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Social Impact Games

Please bring social impact games like Salaam to Oculus Quest. How awesome would it be to play an immersive game that also allows you to do some good? Salaam is being released on Facebook Instant Games. Can you bring it, and others like it, to Oculus?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Simple Parental Controls

When my 16 year old had a quest, he was using the internet and talking to online players. I did not want him to be able to do that. When we visited Best Buy, they had a demo there that a lady from Oculus showed us. We asked her about parental controls and she assured us that when we download the oculus app on our phones, we can set age restrictions, block the browser, set time limits and also block online interaction. Just do these simple things, and I will gladly let my son get a quest again.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Open Venues Beta for everyone during Facebook Connect

I just genuinely want to see how the new venues look, and I think Facebook connect would be the perfect time to open it up for everyone.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. No Children Zones in Venues

I have been impressed with the Oculus Venues experience. My only complaint is that it is impossible to tell from an avatar who is a child, and would prefer to be able to enjoy an event and be social without inadvertently interacting with kids or without younger participants being chatty/obnoxious/etc. Perhaps it would be possible to have an all ages AND a 21+ area? All ages downstairs adults in the balcony?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Enable highlighting texts in Oculus Browser

Right now the Oculus Browser can't highlight text properly. It would be great if highlighting is easy, especially when using the read.amazon.com cloud reader. Added bonus if hand-tracking text highlighting is seamless!

Please make this work, Oculus!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories