Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Let us stream our Oculus Quest through our Facebook Gaming page

Right now if you live stream your quest it goes straight to your linked profile. With Facebook absorbing Mixer there’s a really cool opportunity to build media on your page via Oculus livestream. Currently, all I can do is link back to the video from my gaming page, which doesn’t help in the long run.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. bugs

when I play Beat Saber, the cube's animation lags, meaning that the cubes glitch every time. My light Sabers and the background move smoothly but the cubes do not. I tried reinstalling the game but I still have that problem. Also, I am unable to login into VRChat, I get stuck in the login screen and after a few minutes it crashes during the login screen. I reinstalled the game as well but it did not work. I did a reset factory setting but I still have problems with those apps. I was directed here to get in contact with…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Une application qui peut gérer plusieurs Casqie oculus quest avec compte différent , pour contrôle parentale ( lancer des jeux à distance,..

Une application qui peut gérer plusieurs Casqie oculus quest avec compte différent , pour contrôle parentale ( lancer des jeux à distance, éteindre le casque à distance, voir le nombre de jeux lancer avec le temps passer) protéger le casque avec un mot de passe...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Interaction with Game through Oculus App

It would be great, if there was some way for interacting with the game of the current Quest User through the App, when you are outside VR. For instance, I could imagine in Richies Plank Experience to have the option, as an onlooker with the Oculus App that's linked to the quest, to spawn a spider in the persons face, or trigger other events. Similarly, in other games there might be options of triggering new waves of enemies, or speeding up / slowing down a song in BeatSaber. The possibilities here would be endless, and it would allow for a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add a mobile app that allows us to download rift games.

Please do this so then we don't need a pc to play rift games.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please I beg I pray....PARENTAL CONTROLS!!

Please give better parental controls you’d be gaining sales by doing this so you keep your customers happy and gain more revenue

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Cast mobile screen to Oculus Quest to see videos from any apps such as Romwod, Masterclass, etc.

Cast mobile screen to Oculus Quest to see videos from any apps such as Romwod, Masterclass, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please give better parental controls

Please give good parental controls like restrictions for the web browser or allowing you to remove the web browser or to be able to restrict adult content I’m am a young kid (mom says I can’t say age) and I’m trying to convince my mom to let me get an oculus quest and the no parental controls might be a deal breaker so please add good parental controls and here’s some reasons why you should do this

1.a lot of people don’t by the oculus quest becouse there parents don't want there children surfing the Internet and they don’t want…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Face time call

Make voice/video calls in VR, could display our avatar in video calls

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. virtual android phone?

it would summon a virtual android phone with a model of the users choice and a usable virtual machine with hand tracking available to use it and it will have the same specs as the quest.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add the Ability to remove old computers

Add the Ability to remove old computers in Oculus companion app
    🙏

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add the Ability to remove old computers

Add the Ability to remove old computers in Oculus companion app...
    🙏

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add the Ability to remove old computers

Add the Ability to remove old computers in Oculus companion app...
    🙏

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Don’t allow reviews until the user has played at least an hour and a half

Reviews are garbage. There needs to be more options and restrictions to make them less garbage.

Don’t allow users to post reviews until they’ve played at least an hour and a half of the game. This time restriction would allow people to post reviews and return the game but also give users enough time to judge, at the very least, the initial chapters of the game. It’s not helpful for people to post reviews that say “five stars, I’ll update when I play the game”.

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add an Earthquake alarm 🚨

I was in the Mexico City June 22 Earthquake of 7.5 degrees of richter scale, it was scary, I was not using my VR set luckily, can you guys add an emergency screen that connects to local emergency systems (in Mexico there is SkyAlert) and it tells us of an incoming earthquake like a minute in advance, if we are using the Oculus glasses with a normal noise level, with out the warning, we will never hear the outside alarm, if you guys add this function you will save lives.

Thanks

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make the ability to call Facebook Portals!

There is a Fisheye camera that would work amazing for VR and on the other side you would just set it up as an audio call. or make it in conjunction with another portal to still have two way video.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Oculus companion app for windows 10 or mac os or linux

Please release an windows 10 ,Linux, Mac OS version of the oculus companion app but with added features. Ability force a factory reset, manual update firmware or download beta firmware to the quest, back up media, apps, or even transfer media back to the quest. Unlock developer mode. Like iTunes but for the quest.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Jag skulle tycka att det vore trevligt att kunna lära sig spela trummor med Oculus Quest, I would love to learn play drums with Oculus Quest

Jag skulle tycka att det vore trevligt att kunna lära sig spela trummor med Oculus Quest,

I would love to learn play drums with Oculus Quest

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add "Oculus stories and newsfeed" to the social tab of the app

Allow users to share pics/vids directly from inside of VR to their Oculus stories/newsfeed. It could also be possible to view the pic/vid from the posters point of view in 3D, instead of as a flat 2D image. Instagram has a large VR community of people taking pics/vids from inside VR, connecting to a PC, downloading the image, and uploading it to Instagram just to post it. Oculus newsfeed/stories would be a major ease of use plus.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base