Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Full screen video for app detail

I love shopping for games on the companion app. The app video that shows a demo of the game is really helpful.

I think that there should be an option to make them full screen though.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix the 'Crash to Home' bug- Any app (all app) screen turn black, Guardian wall appear and app crash to home. Fix?

Fix the 'Crash to Home' bug- Any app (all app) screen turn black, Guardian wall appear and app crash to home. Fix?

65 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Standard resolution option for casting to device.

Is there a way to cast the quest video feed to my phone at the standard resolution or higher? What is the reason that the "this device" setting is low resolution? How can I cast at the highest resolution possible for our clients? There is a higher resolution when you use a chrome cast and a tv. Thank you!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The ability to offset the floor rotation (up to 90 degrees). This would allow handicapped users to lay down and play.

I have a handicapped friend who would like to be able to play games, however, they spend much of their time on a bed rotated 45 degrees or so, making this difficult. If the world rotation could be offset manually at the core, this would open up many doors for them.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Give the ability to remove a headset from your headset list, even when not connected.

It can be used to remove a headset that you sold and forgot to factory reset, broke, or in my case to remove the extra headset in your list that you shipped in to get replaced and can no longer access.

This is not a widespread issue and thus not a priority, so please vote so we can make this happen! Here's a picture of what the settings can be limited to when not connected to the headset.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add Auditory feedback when the Guardian is Breached

When my head goes past the guardian, I see reality, when my hand goes past the guardian, the guardian turns red but I remain in VR. There have been times when my guardian was close to a wall. My hand would go through the guardian and it would turn red, but I am so focused on an app, that my brain does not register the danger, and I do not take any action. Sometimes in these cases I hit my hand on the wall. What I would like is if the guardian is breached either by the headset or the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Give the ability to name your headset

Will be helpful for organization and casting a headset when you have multiple but don’t know the codes by heart. I’ve provided an image for what it can look like with the rename ability.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Live stream to twitch

Ability to Stream Quest games directly and easily to twitch with support for chat and higher resolutions than with facebook(480p)

Gamers are on twitch and vr is the future so we need this.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add option to refund as store credit

For some people from outside the US, each time we refund we lose $1 or $2 from exchange fees (depending of our country's currency volatility), it would be awesome to have the option to refund directly as store credit so the process can be a bit faster, Oculus will know that the money will still be used for an in-store purschase (and we will not lose those precious dollars)

US users might also benefit from a faster refund process :)

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Profil

Améliorer des possibilités de personnalisation d'avatars et gestion du profil.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 5Ghz Wifi lock Toggle

5GHZ WiFi Lock toggle - For Cast or any other streaming activities in a Mesh network like Google Wifi is a necessity.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Guide/Guided mode for seniors

I would like to be able to take my 85 year old friend Bob on a guided experience in the Quest. One where his hand controls are disabled and we are in the same VR location. Bob would be able to look around and get the full VR experience, but he could not move his location or interact with the system. I have written up a longer description of this request here:

https://www.techenhancedlife.com/posts/guided-travels-vr-virtual-reality

I think you could have a tremendous impact on the lives of older adults with this feature. (You could also sell Quest headsets in batches of 10…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Event Categories/Search Events in Oculus App

Now that there are more and more Events coming I would recommend to make the Events Section in the Oculus App searchable and/or introduce Categories from which you can choose e.g. Comendy, Music, Discussion etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When Oculus brings its social offering to VR, cross integrate it with Instagram

When Oculus brings forth its social offering that is cross-platform, it should have an interface to share posts and stories directly to Instagram rather than/or in addition to Facebook. I say this, because, Rec Room and VRchat have been the social platforms myself and many others have used. There are both large Rec Room, and VRchat communities on Instagram where people continue as their VR personas outside of the headsets. There is a lot of friction for getting posts from Rec Room, and VRchat to Instagram. If Oculus releases its own social VR offering, with low friction (hopefully sharing from…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Passthru controller markings for Right Left controller are the same

In passthru view in Polish language version both controllers are marked "P" as in "Prawy" meaning Right. There should be one "P"- Right one "L"-Left

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Eye tracker in the VR headset

It would be very interesting to integrate an eye tracker in the headset in order to know how the people are watching.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Can we see Rick and Morty: Virtual Rickality for the Quest?

This is a wonderful game, and I think they could get it to work, albeit with worse graphics.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Better Bluetooth sync and fix lag

I want to get better Bluetooth sync so that the audio quality isn’t as delayed and (I noticed this in beatsaber) that the game won’t have lag or be moving in bursts when it should be full movements with Bluetooth headphones.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Oculus next headset

I love my Oculus Quest, really. It's the portability that win it over for me over the tethered Rift S, even though I already have a fairly powerful PC (I7 9700K and GTX 1070). But as a compact standalone, it inevitably lacking in power which mean it's selection of games and apps are also limited in some ways compared to a full PC. So I suggest that Oculus next headset should combine both Rift and Quest feature. It mean's you can plug it in to play a SteamVR games, but you can also detach it, carry it with you on…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 29 30
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base