Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. I also have another suggestion to improve the Oculus service. What I would like to have is to be able to access the Oculus Quest Store on PC

I also have another suggestion to improve the Oculus service. What I would like to have is to be able to access the Oculus Quest Store on PC in the Rift S software on PC as is the case for the smartphone application. I do not understand that we can not access the store of the Quest on PC. I think it's an essential feature not to be dependent on the phone or headphones to buy these games.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Just wondered how long the Oculus quest would take to deliver to New Zealand?

Hi, just wondered how long shipping to New Zealand would take currently?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Please put Cross-Play Compatability details for Quest/Rift on the Additional Details portion in the Oculus store for games.

Please put Cross-Play Compatability details for Quest/Rift(-S) on the Additional Details portion of games in the Oculus store.

People should not have to Google compatibility details between the systems. Often it isn't even listed properly on the internet causing some to buy it in the hopes to play between the systems with friends of the other system just to find out they cannot. This is a waste of time, effort, and more importantly -> money. If you would just put a simple "Compatibility Quest/Rift/Rift-S: YES or NO" on the store then it would be a much better process.

Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Need Vr drum. Need Vr piano. Need more software that you can learn.

Need Vr drums
    Need Vr piano
    Need Vr car mechanics
    Need Vr inventor eg Vr electronic kit and building block(Vr wheels, laser, motor, Led lights ect)
    Need Vr movie maker(Vr set Vr actors)
    Need Vr triva quiz/chess

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The Hunger Games VR

Hello, I was thinking of a game that I think would be a big money maker. The Hunger Games, but in VR. You are in district 12, you get to choose to be a girl or boy, enter your name and your name gets pulled at the reaping. Or, the game could have your "siblings" name pulled and you have to volunteer for them. Then you are on the train headed to the capitol, and talk with the other characters, such as the other tribute, Effie and Haymitch. Then you are riding in on the chariots, have interviews and go…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Polkadot filter and 6 degrees of freedom with lights off.

You could improve upon your product if you released a polkadot filter made out of the oculus rift sensor ir filter material. These non software related filters would snap on to the cameras of the quest and improve its tech saftey level. 6 degrees of freedom with lights off with respect to the controllers could be achieved but ofcourse the device would not be able to detect our position in the vr space ( if we moved it wouldn't be able to detect that we moved). The controllers should be able to work in 6 degrees of freedom if the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Traditional Chinese input method on OCULUS QUEST Browser

Hope Traditional Chinese input method can be filled into the oculus browser

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Tax receipts

Can you please issue receipts for apps in pdf or jpeg/png format so that I can use them for my taxes? Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Limit the number of Oculus Quests one person can purchase to improve distribution until the stock shortages are resolved

In light of the limited stocks and the current global situation where many people are stuck in quarantine, it would be a big gesture of Oculus to assist in helping to get VR into the hands of as many people as possible. This includes individuals stuck in quarantine, educators, researchers, etc.

There are major issues of distribution with a significant number of units being snapped up by resellers and scalpers, resulting in many units stuck in the warehouses of these non-users. As of this writing, there are 5169 listings for "Oculus Quest" + Condition = "New" and 2471 listings for…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Animal face avatar option

People like animals and may better identify with an animal avatar than any of the human images.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Anonymous avatar profile For Quest

Allow users to opt out of setting up a profile avatar or keep an “blank” or anonymous profile. The current approach is fun for many people but not everyone may want to type-cast themselves.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Receive calls in the quest viewer.

It would be nice to receive calls on the display, either
    via bluetooth, but from a considerable distance.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. have the Quest work though ethernet

In my house some areas have issues with wifi so I think there should be a way to hook it up via oculus link for ethernet support

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Interactive Home Environments

I think it would make the entire experience of the Quest so much better if we could move around the home environments and interact with all the objects using realistic objects physics (and yes, the Quest should in theory be able to handle this no problem). Maybe it would be optional, so you could delete it if you need extra space?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Pets in the home environment(please upvote)

This is an idea I've wanted for a while, and I really hope the devs can see it. It would be phenomenal if you could have a little pet in the home menu. Start out with a cat and a dog, being able to toggle between the two, and add more animals to toggle to later. The animal should run around the homespace, jumping on things if it's a cat, chasing its tail if it's a dog. The animal should have passive actions, and active actions. You should be able to call it to you, either through the microphone by…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Disable windows on Passthrough+ when outside Guardian boundaries

Right now, when you enter Passthrough+, you get an unobstructed view of the outside world. But if you step outside your guardian boundaries, a window pops up for you to reset them.

The behavior I'd like:

• No interface should pop up at any time till you double-tap to return.

• Double-tapping to return inside your guardian brings you back to your game

• Double-tapping to return outisde your guardian brings up the window to change your playspace

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Optionally don't charge while using Link

Too much heat = dry eyes. Is annoying.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. a donatinon program so that oculus send there products to revewers or other people

a donation program so that oculus send there products to reviewers

this could help that don't have the money to afford the products but still have the chance to own the product

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)