Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. custom Home Environment for Oculus Quest

In the near future updates of the Quest, we will be able to change the Quest’s Home Environment. from a variety of Environment made by Oculus.

Will be really great if at less developers can upload custom Home Environment.

The general UI/UX can stay in the same way it is.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Home screen cuts off at bottom.

Since the latest update on the oculus quest, the home screen is now too low so I can’t see the bottom of the screen. It’s Impossible for me to use the device if I can’t see all of the icons on the screen or if they’re cut off at the very bottom because the menu bar overlaps the bottom of the screen. Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. After app closing switch to Library instead of Home

I typically start an app out of my library and not from Home. Why? Home takes forever to load and is confusing (too much information).

But - after app closing the system always switches to Home, independent from which tab the app was invoked.

This is annoying as I want to be there where I invoked my app - my library.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Don't let passthrough turn off if you walk too far away from your play space.

I have have two areas I play VR in my house with Quest. A small one for seated experiences in my living room and a much larger one in my basement for room scale.

If I walk out of my small play space and walk towards my larger one the passthrough will just turn itself off and the screens go black. The default behavior should be never to turn off the passthrough for safety!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Antivirus app for google and online search if needed

Antivirus app for google online searches that could cause the system to crash like this battery problem. Not sure

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Zumba VR

It would be great if you guys develop Zumba excerise VR with colorful displays and Latin Music to dance to. Maybe even allow multiple players to join in the fun. Zumba is a great way to burn off calories. I know I am biased because I love Zumba but it is lots of fun to do and would be so convenient to do this at home. Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Larger or Longer hand controllers

The hand controllers can feel a bit small for me. Notice it the most while playing Beat Saber. My hands have a tendency to move down the controller for a better grip, but there isn't any handle below where you hold it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bring gorn to quest

BRING US GORN

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Toggle button for setting software to primarily use left-hand dominance by default globally across all applicable system & software settings

2 Piece Improvement Suggestion:

1.) Multiple Available Customized User Profiles/Settings:
    Addition multiple seperate customized user profiles & settings to allow quick and easy switching between different registered users and their preffered options including for example personal system settings, saved gaurdians, browser bookmarks, personal avatar, friends list, etc thats been saved on a single quest device. This system could operate similarly to the other current generation gaming platforms, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, PS4 by profiles being signed into uppon device startup or selected on game selection/loading into. Or something more similar to the currect Oculus UI design with the profile thats in…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Browser Distance From Observer's Eyes Control

A browser distance from viewer's eyes control would be helpful to reduce eye strain, screen door effect, blur, etc. Lower resolution images/video needs to be further away from observer to decrease strain. Please.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Fix the Chromecast Casting

The latest Oculus update has broken the Chromecast streaming, which makes sharing your VR experience with friends and family nearly impossible.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. add suport for insta360 evo camera and 3d photos to the oculus quest right now!

without support for this kind of media I cannot recommend the quest anymore.
    Only an idiot could have decided that the quest shouldn't support this camera or easily show 3d photos

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add an in game camera that you can use to take pictures from different perspectives.

Add a camera like the one in Rec Room so that you can take pictures from different angles in any game.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Better refund system

When requesting a refund, allow options to cancel the refund request - making the digital game available again to play - good incase of change of mind.

Also, to show the refund process in your online Oculus account.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. just 1 wish: 'the walking dead: saints and sinners'

it's all i want and all i need.

plllssss...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow us to review games after refund

If we request a refund, we cannot review the game. So, valuable feedback to developers and information for customers are not possible, and It inaccurately skews the ratings.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Please grant Quest publishing access to the game First Person Tennis by Mikori Games

I researched to find out when the game "First Person Tennis" by Mikori Games would be released on Oculus Quest and was profoundly disappointed to find that it has not been granted Quest publishing access. It is a great game on the Rift but the developer's submission for Quest publishing access was denied for unclear reasons. It is the best VR tennis game out there and is one of the main reasons that I purchased the Quest. Please reconsider granting Quest publishing access to First Person Tennis. As a tennis enthusiast, the other racket sport options (ie, Sports Scramble) are…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Linden labs sansar runing on the quest

Please add sansar virtual world to the oculus quest. Sansar is made by linden labs the creators of second life.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. "People You Recently Played With" Feature

It would be good if there was a feature in the app or headset that said "People You Recently Played With" and then listed them as I see people in games over and over in Elven Assassin etc but I can never remember their names to search for them afterward.

If it showed a list of people I played against and on co-op with it would make it easier to reconnect with people I meet in different games.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 41 42
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base