Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Combine Wander and Zillow

Create an app that combines the features of Wander with Zillow. So a person can virtually go and see homes.

You can probably sell real estate agencies on making 360 photos of homes
    I have been using wander to check out different portions of the country and then going online to search Zillow for homes in that area

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The solution oculus can be improved if it is used as an Virtual Reality University

The PROJECT is to use Virtual Reality as an opportunity to study, just imagine you can take your clases in Virtual Rooms with other real people far away of you, and interact with them, as a similar experience of real live education.

I work in a Virtual University already and we want to make a project with facebook enterprise to make this happen.

Please help us to contact the correct people in order to make this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Send a confirmation email sooner!! Idk if this happened to anyone else but i’ve been charged for my order but haven’t gotten any emails!!!

I can’t even see my order in my account! If it never shows up i don’t know how i’ll be able to get refunded!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Improvements to the order processing

1. Charge the card when you enter payment details or let us choose otherwise.

2. Aggregate orders on your primary key, email. If you did an order as a guest you can't find that order on your account.

3. Make the guest login work or fix #2.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Guardian creation options

I wish we had options to create straight lines or shapes with the guardian. Many times when creating the guardian, I create uneven lines or wavy lines, which mess with the alerting system. Even though you’re able to decrease the sensitivity, it would be nice to have a consistent boundary in order to have a seamless experience.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fitness advertising

I am a former Marine who lost 40 lb working out with the quest. Does Facebook need a new spokesperson for their Fitness aspect of the quest? I think Oculus is missing out on a huge marketing opportunity because a lot of the people I know use the quest to work out with, but I don't ever see that advertised as a feature. Especially considering their core audience is Lifetime Gamers this could be a way to advertise gaming as a way to stay fit and healthy. I don't think anybody's really ever done that before.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Quest 2 proper 3dof mode in the dark

Quest 2 3dof mode, make quest 2 controllers perform the same as oculus go in the dark with tracking disabled.

Currently even with disabled tracking, in the dark, the quest 2 controller will work in 3dof mode, however the controller direction/pointer will start to drift away and mess up after some time.

This cause the controller to be in a wrong orientation and pointing in the wrong direction.

I would like to suggest making the controller perform properly in 3dof mode (just like an oculus go controller) when tracking is disabled and in the dark.

This will greatly benefit people…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 请问如何领取阿加德之怒游戏

购买了quest2 但不知道怎么领取asgard's wrath

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make it easier to play/chat with friends

All of the Oculus platforms need a more refined party/friend system. It can be very frustrating trying to play online multiplayer games with friends. It’s most evident in a game like Dead and Buried II which is developed by Oculus Studios. You have to randomly spawn into the same instance of the hub world as your friends. It’s incredibly frustrating and time consuming.

Also,party chat needs a way to make it private. Lots of us play online multiplayer games as a way to hang out with friends. If I’m worrying about being constantly interrupted, accidentally letting personal info slip, censoring…

102 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Games for disabled -

I have both dexterity issues and limited movement in my arms, it would be great if a games company/developer would create games so the rest of us could play these supposedly great consoles/headsets etc.

Controllers need working on too, I can't even reach the "grip" button, so games requiring the use of this button is automatically out for me. Trouble is, I probably wouldn't know this until I have already bought the game.....Meaning I've literally thrown money down the drain!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Stereo audio capture when doing video capture

Capturing game play video in the Quest currently produces a video file with mono audio. This makes capturing spatialized audio impossible, which is important for applications that use this feature prominently. Would it be possible to record stereo audio instead?

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. HELP WITH PURCHASE!

Purchase of cable did not come to my home as ordered. UPS says it was delivered NOV 30th 3:45 pm_ NOT ON MY PORCH camera!
    Order # 4791796457558776 for $85.52 NEED it for Christmas present.
    PLEASE help with your RETAIL SALES!
    Bebe Burns 1639 Vassar Houston Texas 77006
    Burnsbl@comcast.net

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add the capability to share your desktop with multiple friends in oculus home or horizon. Get rid of bigscreen

Big Screen has a great idea but lacks facebook's capability to create a space for friends to get together. Right now there is too much friction/issues with getting a group together in big screen and facebook should tackle this

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. While using oculus link, option for "passthrough" set as default home environment

Using the oculus virtual home would be great for productivity work if able to keep a general sense of actual surroundings. In this way, the user can experience an Augmented Reality type of workflow with virtual desktops, browsers, etc. while also able to freely navigate the physical space without the need to remove the headset.

I've used Microsoft HoloLens and loved the potential, but the screens were more difficult for me to see albeit with an unobstructed view of the real world. I would rather have better quality screens at the expense of real-world detail, and I realize this is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I would like to have a highlight back recording

The attached screenshot is a highlight back recording supported by Lenovo's gaming smartphone Legion Legion Duel.

On Lenovo Legion Duel, It can back-record highlights situation at up to 1080p 30fs, and store up to 30 seconds.

I wish there were similar features in Oculus Quest 2. You can't show it to other people unless you're recording, even if you've an interesting situation comes out.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Educational apps for Basic daily living skills activities for special needs students

I work with students on the autism spectrum. We work with older students on daily life skills. I would love to find a creator/developer, because I don't know anything about this aspect, to help create an educational app that could help special needs students/young adults with learning how to grocery shop, drive a car, community safety and awareness.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bug when play example game clip

I use iphone xs ios14.2 and my Oculus app always go to black screen after click to play video examples how the game play look like in store this very annoying how i deside to buy a new game please fix it.it will play about 3 sec before crash...and can’t do anything have to close and reopen app everytime
    (I have try reset my phone delete and download app again and it all the same way 😢)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Enable ethernet support using ethernet-to-usbc adapters

The low latency connection of an ethernet cable would be godsend for cloud gaming services like "Shadow.tech". Many people won't spend their money to upgrade their router setup to a wifi-6 or even wifi-6e one.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 3 hours battery time or more on the oculus quest 2

More battery time on quest 2 please

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base