Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Oculus TV Dark Mode !

Make it possible for Oculus TV to be just a dark skybox. Sometimes the orange lighting can be very distracting.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Need TV streaming applications or inclusion within Oculus Browser XFINITY

TV streaming applications or inclusion within Oculus Browser i.e XFINITY, YouTube TV, Apple TV+, Hulu TV

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Passthrough is grainy and in i.e 1950 Black and White video

Passthrough is grainy and in i.e 1950 Black and White video. Please improve to provide for color actual camera while using Passthrough option.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add Google Maps or Apple Maps application to Oculus Quest

Need the availability for Google Maps or Apple Maps applications on Oculus Quest, Go and Rift to complement the VR traveling experience and educational usage.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow audio output to both the headphone jack and built in speakers simultaneously.

I'd like a configurable option to allow audio output to both the headphone jacks and the Quest's built in speakers simultaneously.

The use case for this is probably small but I'd like to be able to use the headphone jack for a tactile transducer (Subpac) in conjunction with normal audio from the Quest's built in audio (prefer not to use headphones / more comfortable / fewer cables).

For me this would be ideal for a game like Thumper, Beat Saber, or watchign media.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. New app

Hello
    I am Alaa suliman Aqel
    From Palestine Gaza Strip
    I speak Arabic fluently and average English
    I want the message to reach Mr. Mark
    With the development of means of communication and information technology, Facebook has achieved the highest revenues to date
    However, some competing Facebook applications may appear
    I have an idea for an app that combines Facebook and another popular app
    The goal of the application is to be Facebook the hidden partner, compared to 60% for Mr. Mark and 40% for Mr. Alaa
    The idea of ​​the application integrates Facebook and another popular application
    ........ name…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. could buy oculus online and could send it to south america

could buy oculus online and could send it to south america

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Oculus quest controllers

Oculus quest controllers How do i turn off the vibration of the controllers .i hope next software update has this option

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Get rid of distracting bottom bar in browser full screen video.

There is an annoying bar at the bottom of full screen videos in the browser. I don’t know why the developer thought it was a good idea to have it so you can’t make it go away. Can there be an update to get rid of this bar. It’s so pointless and distracting.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. what a bad quality

the glasses are uncomfortable I can not stand so much time in my head and they carve me in the face, they are very heavy, the lenses shine with the screen and annoying to see more clearly, you can not lower the brightness, quality free content , the battery runs out very fast, the connection with the computer is very difficult to beat and also you can not see the legs I think you can do something more complete with the legs.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Option for disable 3D and adjust intensity because of eye pain and discomfort

A lot of people feels bad with apparently no reason with vr. It is not motion sicknes, i am talking about eye pain and head pain.

I feel that with 3DS (instantly) and 3D movies (second half withouth glasses)

In VR is not so painful but feels to.

I have noticed that in Anshar 2 i can set the intensity low or disable 3D effect. Inmediatly i feel better.

You should investigate about that. It is very important.

And people with only 1 eye feels in real world while in the real world... VR effect is not the stereoscopic 3D.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Low battery notification to big

The low battery notification is to big and block's the view. Small battery icon in the corner is enough.
    Ruined many Beat Saber games for me ;)

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Live chat for support or a phone number to call.

New oculus quest worked one time, now it won’t turn on. Submitted service ticket and no response. How about allowing us to talk to a live person or live chat so we can get issues resolved in a timely manner. Right now I have a rather expensive paper weight.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Larger battery contact slots

Please make the round slot for the battery's positive contact in the Quest controllers a little bigger. It's too narrow for the plus side of some rechargeable batteries, so they don't fit and don't work. It's a matter of micrometres. In my case, eneloop pros fit into the left controller, but not into the right one. (I used some tinfoil to make contact as a workaround - but I guess that's not how it's meant to be.)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Multiple guardian zones in the same Room.

I would like to be able to have a roomscale Guardian zone (play area) but also a second stationary Guardian zone (relax area on my couch), in a different area of the same room.

Without having to redraw them everytime i want to switch between the two.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hi, change the recording eye from left to right. Makes it a bit easier for us gameplay video makers to get a scope angle. Thank you.

Hi, change the recording eye from left to right. Makes it a bit easier for us gameplay video makers to get a scope angle. Thank you.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Thanos marvel infinity gauntlet

Some kind of thanos infinity gauntlet idea. The motions and hand gestures you make summon the infinity stones which make you pretty much unstoppable. Just think of infinity war and the battle on titan—- that would be so cool if we could have some sort of interaction like that

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hear audio from browser tabs not currently being viewed in the internet browser.

I like to stream music while I browse the web and will have audio streaming in one browser tab while reading another which is not currently possible with the internet browser built into the menu. It would be nice if we could pick one browser tab not in focus to still hear the audio from while viewing another tab.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. nanome

We would also love to be on the Oculus Quest app store, but at the moment Oculus seems to have their focus set on gaming and entertainment. We have submitted a request to release our app through their store, so we’ll keep you updated when we get the opportunity to launch on the official Oculus store!

https://home.nanome.ai/setup?__s=sszgqh2bdjdx7nbk5bkn

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Official Accessories

Offer official accessories such as rifle stocks, Shotguns, boxing gloves, pet sensors etc...

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base