Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Payment

Please let us buy games and apps using Google play option. It would be a great service.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Improve Oculus Support

How many of you think Oculus Support could use a major overhaul? Seriously how many tech companies out there do not have a telephone number or online live support system in place?

On top of that, Oculus support provides horrible customer service. They have poor follow up skills and literally display no empathy for any issues you face.

When I had an issue with my Oculus Quest 2 getting lost in the mail I had to do all of the leg work and Oculus support just kept asking me to wait before they would do anything. After about two weeks…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Customers need to be able to change the name associated with their user profile.

Need to make it easier to unlink Facebook account. You shouldn't have to perform a factory rest. Also, customers need to be able to change the real or display name on their profile, after unlinking their Facebook account.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Shipping Policy

You can start shipping your products to customers that want to buy even though their address is "not verifiable" on Google. You lost a sale today because that goof Jaynard would not help me buy one because my address (which is my correct 911 physical shipping address) is not verifiable on Google. I wonder how many more sales your company has lost because a shipping address couldn't be verified. Maybe your COO should look into this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Send an URL that actually works when trying to reset PIN

Now, i can't even log in to my account. This is really not the service the product deserves!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I was emailled about my order for my headstrap not being delivered because of supply difficulties.

i was asked to contact support to keep my order of the headstrap. Very vague who/how to contact.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. nvidia audio driver incompatible

Update oculus drivers or application to fix nvidia audio driver incompatibility with headset mic. At present i have to remove nvidia audio driver for hdmi connected monitorwirg speakers every time i reboot computer. Otherwise mi on headset doesnt work

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Medical aplications?

I've got two oculos quest 2. I have to say they are pretty incredible. I may be way off base here, However I can't help but think what potential these thing have. With the ability to switch from using the cameras back and forth to see or game. I had walked into a dark room and could see plainly through the system. If they used better cameras almost on any modern smart phone. Could these things not be used to see better for people whose sight is failing. Even use a zoom for faraway signs...Or with speech to text software…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When mirroring or chrome casting, the lower part of the screen is cut off.

The lower part of the screen is cut off when mirroring a mobile phone or chrome casting.
    It seems that the center is tilted slightly upwards. The same is true of all mirroring or casting. (For example, in the tutorial, the table below is not visible on the mirroring screen.) Even if you express a fine part because of the nose, it is urgent to see the lower part of the screen correctly... I am doing a tutorial with my family, but the explanation is meaningless because the desk is not visible.

Sorry for not being familiar with English because…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Charge battery only up to 80% option

To improve battery lifetime you could add an option to charge it only up to 80%.

87 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Family Options. Wife and I each have a headset but need to purchase games twice to play together.

Should have the ability to play games in multiplayer with both headsets without having to purchase the game twice when we live together.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Change the menu back

The new menu is confusing, hard to maneuver, and way too small. The old one was simple, everything was laid out in front of you, it was effective, and it’s big enough to be readable. The old one is way better than the new one, please change it back.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Sharing to more platforms

In a future update could you add the ability to share and livestream games to Instagram. And mabye expand the list of things you can cast to. As well as (and I know you get asked this alot) a way to live stream games to youtube and twitch.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Enable to ability to remove linked Facebook accounts

Previously signed in to my brothers oculus account awhile back. Got my own Quest 2 and signed into facebook under the impression it would create a new account under my existing Facebook. Now its linked to my brothers oculus account with now way of severing that link. Allow users to remove links through secure measures

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Unable to point low with hand tracking

When using hand tracking it is something hard to point down at menu items. I never have problem with medium or high height menu items. Sometimes item at low cannot be pointed (the cursor stays at medium or medium-low level and does not go any more down despite how I orient my hand. Is there some hard-coded limit on how low I can point or is this a limitation of the camera positioning on the headset? Moving my head up or down does not help the issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow several headset multiplayer with the same account (on the same network only)

I understand that Oculus / Facebook protects itself from hacking by not allowing multiplayer play with multiple headsets on one account.
    But adding a restriction "except on the same local network" would allow families to play together without paying for the same game for each headset owned.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ability to select "DuckDuckGo" as search provider in Oculus Browser

I'd like to be able to use DuckDuckGo.com as a default search provider.

89 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base