Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add "cloud saves" tag to oculus store

Some games in oculus store supports cloud saves and we think that it would be good for anyone that oculus will add tag "cloud saves" to their store so developers could tag their game to support cloud saves so gamers know that if they need to reset or uninstall game their saves on that game will be in secure cloud just for waiting them to install the game again.

Quest will getting faster and faster great new games and many people with 64gb storage will find that their space is limited so they could easily uninstall some games temporary without…

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Improve Trigger input problems while using oculus link.

Improve Trigger input problems while using oculus link.

When any game via the oculus store using link there is a glaring trigger delay on my right trigger when trying to fire a weapon rapidly. Its not present when streaming games, and only while using link.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Built in recording feature not using mic (possible update in future?)

For content creators such as myself, I would like to do just one action, plug in my Quest, and upload. But right now, I can not as the built in recording feature will not activate the mic allowing me to record my voice.

I hope there will someday be a much easier way to record a video for Youtube instead of having to remain seated, put an external headset over the Quest, and use an external program like Audacity just to record our voice. the main selling point of the Quest is that there are no wires, and sadly, it…

119 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make a different cable

make an oculus link cable THATS NOT TYPE C ON BOTH ******* ENDS. I just got a new pc and there's no type c port I can plug into so having to deal with that stupid little orange exclamation point is a bit annoying

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Broken link to return Oculus Quest

Why have a broken link on the site to return the Oculus Quest when it does not work!

Message received:

Whoops
    The link you followed may be broken, the page may have been removed, or you do not have permission to view this page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Email changing

I cannot change my email for this because the email change is sent to my old email account, which is lost. This is idiotic. My Facebook account isn’t even linked to the lost email account anymore. There is absolutely nothing I can do, so you need to fix this ASAP.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. For social advice

I suggest that when you click on your personal avatar, you can click on it to see each other's avatar pictures in detail.As shown in the attachment.
    Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. For social advice

I suggest that when you click on your personal avatar, you can click on it to see each other's avatar pictures in detail.As shown in the attachment.
    Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Prepaid gift cards

I just got a MasterCard gift card and I really wanted to buy some more games but I found out you guys don’t allow gift cards to be used in the store. This was really disappointing I hope you fix this issue soon.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow multiple users to log in and out of the Oculus.

Allow users to create profiles and log in and out of the oculus to share with family members and friends.

Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Pairing Multiple Sets of Controllers

It would be great to be able to pair two or more sets of controllers. I like the beat saber's handles which is also great for the Vader game and rackets based games. However, these are not good for other games like boxing or the like. Changing the handles is tedious and time consuming so it would be great to be able to buy multiple sets and have them paired, set them up with the handles you want and then switch them through the settings depending on the game you are playing.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add more info to the games!

I always find myself looking into google to find these extra info about the games:

-Is it crossed platform?
    -Is it crossed buy?
    -How many players can play together online?
    -Free locomotion? Teleport?

I think those are questions that should be answered officialy as additional info. Some developers add that info to description but some others not... you should standarize it.

115 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Do not reauire a FB account to log in.

Do not require a FB account to log into the oculus.no where did it say when i bought my oculis did it say a FB account was required.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add surgeon simulator for oculus quest

Can you guys add surgeon simulator to oculus quest cause that would be cool

107 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Subscription service for Beat Saber songs

Come on now Facebook, this is an obvious one. Buy bsaber.com or create your own site. Allow unlimited play for any song with a monthly subscription cost (like Spotify) of maybe $5/mo? I might pay $10 even. You've already licensed millions of songs for usage on Facebook, I'd think you can leverage the deal to include custom Beat Saber songs too. People want a MUCH, MUCH wider variety of songs and having a Spotify-type service for Beat Saber songs just makes good sense if you care about end users.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Find a way to allow downloads of any previously purchased content onto upgraded devices.

I shouldn't have to pay for the same title in a new platform. Apple doesn't charge me for an app again when I get a new device. Playstation allows you to play current discs on new devices (PS4 discs on PS5 device). Charging for the same title to play on a new device is a big disappointment.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)