Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix floor calibration problem

Floor calibration worked for 6 days now does not Work now and thereforeis not usable now with games. It won’t goto the floor and rises up. I believe a large number of users are also having this problem. I have been advised by help desk to return the product
    and request a replacement.

Should this product not have been fully tested before it hit the sales shelf when working it great but ruined by this problem.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Offer trade in of Quest 1

My son worked hard and saved his own money to buy a new Quest 1 in April of this year. Shortly after he gets it delivered and starts to use it he was shattered to learn that you announced the newer cheaper Quest 2. You took advantage of a child and sold them an inferior product t when you knew that you were releasing an upgrade. The least you could do is offer a trade in credit on a new system. He payed $500 for a 128Gb system only to learn that he could have saved $100 and gotten a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. An option to turn off mouse pointer using link virtual desktop

It would be great if there was an option to turn off the headset acting as a mouse when using virtual desktop in oculus link. Its impossible to play non VR games in remote desktop with an xbox controller as the headset acts as a mouse.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Sales and Software Support

Due to the lack of software on the store, and the high price of each game, it would show to your clients a bit of care if you add a Sales category on the Oculus Store or even to have Sales, as most of the games never go on sale and it does seem Facebook doesn't care about their clients. Other idea is trying to support more software coming to your store as it is truly lacking and makes it feel like the company doesn't care at all about their own product.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Gift cards

How on earth do you not offer Oculus gift cards or the ability to use visa pre paid gift cards? As a parent I don’t appreciate having to give my kid access to my bank account or credit card. OR having to go in and deal with it every time they want to buy a game. Just allow people to load gift cards. For as much as the system costs one would expect superb customer service and a little more user friendly.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Fix bluetooth audio so there is no obvious lag/visual stutter in hames such as beat saber

Fix bluetooth audio so there is no obvious lag/visual stutter in hames such as beat saber

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Picture-in-Picture Pass-through

An option to allow ‘Picture-in-Picture Pass-through’ mode for times when you can’t be completely disconnected from what’s going on around you.

87 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Please include in the accesories the Eyeglass Spacer for both Oculus Quest 1 and 2

Only under warranty Oculus Quest 1 can get a replacement of the Eyeglass Spacer, it should be available on the store so someone like me can buy it (No third party sell the Eyeglass Spacer).

Another idea is to have the 3D Model of the Eyeglass Spacer for Oculus Quest 1 so it can be 3D printed, there is available for free for Oculus Quest 2 here is the link https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3729871.

I am posting this because I tried by all means to get it from Oculus Support but it was impossible.

Hope this idea can help other customers with…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. False technical specifications in Oculus Link Home and Windows ...

Hi,

The Windows Oculus software said that my technicals specifications are insufficient. Notified this on Windows AND Oculus Link Home.

But, i have a more powerful processor (and one Bi-processor also !) than the minimum asked (Xeon X5650 x 2 !).

I think Oculus don't add the Xeon family in their checkup.
    It is possible to add my processor family (Xeon) spécifications in this checkup ?
    It's difficult for me in Oculus Link Home because i have an constant information about my computer specifications ...
    All is working well. This processor is 100% compatible with Quest (1 and 2 -…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. False technical specifications in Oculus Link Home and Windows ...

Hi,

The Windows Oculus software said that my technicals specifications are insufficient. Notified this on Windows AND Oculus Link Home.

But, i have a more powerful processor (and one Bi-processor also !) than the minimum asked (Xeon X5650 x 2 !).

I think Oculus don't add the Xeon family in their checkup.
    It is possible to add my processor family (Xeon) spécifications in this checkup ?
    It's difficult for me in Oculus Link Home because i have an constant information about my computer specifications ...
    All is working well. This processor is 100% compatible with Quest (1 and 2 -…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Pairing Oculus

You should have a way to provide a 5 digit code. It's stupidly dumb that you have us merge accounts. Then when the accounts are merged, the app can no longer connect to the paired headset and the headset requires you to pair it again. The we have to use our stupid Facebook account, which is for social media, not gaming, to log in. But wait. The merge didn't do anything to merge the acounts becuase all the games I purchased from my creaetd account did not transfer over AND the paired headset isn't paird. SO.. the haedset has no…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Reset Oculus PIN

When you go to reset your Oculus PIN, instead of having to put in your old pin, you enter your password. This is helpful for when you forget your pin. I am also requesting for this to be added because I recently got an Oculus Quest 2 and after forgetting the pin, I can’t buy any more games.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Actually it's about emailing oculus support, can't do it.

You need to have an option on just emailing you without having to open a ticket and selecting questions that don't match. Been trying to answer back an email from oculus about the elite strap with battery shipping delay saying I would like to keep the order active ship when ready . Been trying for 40 minutes and can't send because questions don't match. I/you just need a simple email option/link to answer a simple email from oculus.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. make your installer program work for once

well I go to download the oculus software and I'm not the only one with the problem so many other people are having this problem and there is no way to fix it I've tried downloading it so may times and it just says "and error accord will installing try restarting and try again" and guess what it does nothing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Release an ALL-BLACK Quest 2

I would like to know if you have plan to release the Oculus Quest 2 with an all-black variant, just like the former Quest "1" ?

Their is simply no way i'm buying white electronics ever, sorry.

I'm sure you are getting tons of request for a black version but would like to know if it's in the pipeline or if i'm better off not holding my breath to own an all-black Quest 2 one day !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make it Educational setting friendly!!! You are losing a massive sector otherwise

Get rid of the Facebook login and keep existing accounts!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base