Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Add option menu in app and VR so you can actually view your wishlist instead of just being able to add to it

Add option menu in app and VR so you can actually view your wishlist instead of just being able to add to it. I’m have games on wishlist I want to purchase but I can’t find my wishlist to purchase them. Added them to wishlist after reading description but don’t remember the names

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. MMORPG Game pls

Hello, please do a MMorpg game, people are waiting for it, and please not something like Orbus vr. maybe something like Sao. or something like that, it's kind of Destiny

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Minimum requirements for every game to play on the link.

So if a 1050ti can handle short circuit vr we should be able to play it.

Even i saw ppl on laptop 1050ti playing "decent" half life..

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please fix recording

We need oculus to fix recording where it gives us a 16’9 video ratio, fix the bug that makes the audio of the recording out of sync and let us use the internal mic for commentary while recording

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Accessing Steam

I would like to be able to access steam on the Quest since thats a very popular game platform, where lots of VR games are made.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow multiple avatars on one account

I bought 2 quests for my family and was going to buy 2 more so that all my family could use them at the same time - either in multiplayer mode on one game if supported or each playing different games at the same time - because of the way you manage accounts it's impossible ! You can't play multiplayer games together at all and when one person is playing a multiplayer game with a remote player, if the other quest is active, regardless of what they're doing, multiplayer doesn't work ! This is down to the way the quest…

37 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. AR Tag api

Would be great if developpers could configure AR Tags with the paththrough+ api.
    This would allow new cool usage of the player environnement.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Where can I buy Quest 2?

I am in Saudi Arabia and Amazon/Oculus does not deliver. Amazon Saudi Arabia does not carry it either. Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Oculus Quest Voice Audio in Recordings feature

Hello, I was wondering if you guys can update the recording option on quest. I am a small content creator and I want to be able to record oculus gameplay for my channel with my voice audio included but whenever I record it my voice audio isn't included just the game audio and I don't have a PC to add my voice audio in it. I would like it if you add an option to include your voice audio in the quest.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Customer support

Now that you have spent so much time working on your equipment, maybe you can start helping the people having issues with your equipment. I know people that have gotten rid of the sets because dealing with you is a frustrating joke. And I am now having issues. Get your act together and start showing your consideration to the people with your mega millions and help us with your equipment. You telling me that there’s no way for you to have a friggn phone line? Like what the heck man. I’d expect this from people. Not business. And with a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. With the Oculus Quest set ON, written text seems to be in focus ONLY if seen through the middle part of the lens.

With the Oculus Quest set ON, written text seems to be in focus if seen through the middle part of the lens. Text falling above and below is hazy and out of focus. What is the reason please?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add battery level to every game so you are aware when your headset will die!

Add battery level to every game so you are aware when your headset will die! Echo Arena is a popular game and it's hard to keep track of your battery life!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. ergonomic tips

Notes on ergonomics: (Google translator)

It is necessary to increase the length of the vertical strap by a few mm, maybe 1 cm. I have it to the limit. PSVR has the same problem but it cannot be corrected, if I lower it enough to see the lenses centered and sharp, it hurts me. I have not tried Rift S.

It also has to have more friction at the nape, I have bought a rear padding that increases the friction so that it does not slide up gradually, which increased the pressure on the forehead and cheekbones.

Alternative facial masks…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Block a device from usage if lost or stolen

Unfortunately, my Quest was recently stolen :(.

It would be useful if there was a possibility to block a device from being used or registered by another user. The feature could be similar to Apple's 'report as lost' feature that blocks the device and displays a message. Another possibility (which is easier to implement) is that Oculus has a process that allows a user to block a device directly by contacting support - this is how Amazon solves it for their Kindle products.

Currently, Oculus requests for direct involvement from local law enforcement. This is cumbersome, and in many cases…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bring my coffee mug and my cat into the VR world!

Allow "tag stickers" or markers, or perhaps QR codes as previously suggested, so that I can bring foreign objects into my VR world such as my coffee mug, a tool, or my cat! Perhaps sell VR objects or clothing on your site that automatically can be recognized by VR.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Dynamic controller models

The controllers in the oculus home copy the controllers in real life. Such as tilting joysticks/pressing buttons/pressing triggers/etc

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Introduce a tab or section in the friends area where you can see players you have been in a game with in the last hour or 24 hours.

Introduce a tab or section in the friends area where you can see players you have been in a game/lobby with in the last hour or 24 hours, this way if you find a good player you get on with and they either disconnect, your game crashes, either of you run out of battery etc or even if their username is randomly complicated and you cant remember it.

With this section or tab you can, it means more people that like each other will play together more frequently, more frequently people will create friendship groups, clans , groups and this…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow full transfer of all save data from Quest to Quest 2 and prevent any save data loss via mandatory Cloud Storage 2.

(copy/pasted from https://www.reddit.com/r/OculusQuest/comments/iwf1d1/aseriousconcernregardingsavedatatransfer/ )

With the Quest 2 not far away a lot of people are getting excited to see the headset as well as their currently existing games running on more powerful hardware. The OS seems to have become more stable over the last couple of firmware updates so that's encouraging as well.

Unfortunately my/our excitement is being dampened by the realization that there's a very large portion of the games that I/we own that are incapable of being uploaded/backed-up, to the point where I (personally) could potentially lose dozens upon dozens of…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. when using oculus link have the quest processor and the computer work so get a boost in quality for weaker computers

Both the quest and quest 2 have amazing graphics that they can put out so why not use that while uring oculus link for a boost in quality, especially for weaker computers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Option to pull back the recording (eg, FPS vs 3rd person)

So the suggestion and the reason(s):
    Right now it seems that there is only the FPS view available for recording. While great for showing "What you see in VR," there are a couple issues that could be solved by having a 3rd person view (similar to traditional PC games) for recording.
    Reasons:
    1) Screencasting would be less nauseating with certain games. Or perhaps certain players in certain games.
    2) You can see what actually happened to you when you died/got shot (think RoboRecall and Pistol Whip)
    3) (why I'm posting to begin with) When there are tracking errors (for example…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base