Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Companion App: Battery Notification + Refresh

Two things that could make the companion app better:

1) An alert to my phone when the battery is charged to X%

2) The ability to refresh my view of the headset. When I look at the settings of my headset in the current app, I can see the current battery percentage, but if I check again, I have to force-quit the app to see updated information.

89 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Automated FB friend suggestions should be available anytime

I personally skipped the step of adding friends from my list that used oculus during setup as I was in a hurry and figured I could go back later. And, if anyone else on my friends list does the same in the future they will never pop up that way.. shoudl be able to g o an look anytime

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I paid twice for Down the Rabbit Hole. I was refunded for one but both games were removed. I want the game for which I paid returned. Eliza

Please return Down the Rabbit Hole for which I paid. I paid twice, was refunded once, both games were removed. I want the game for which I paid.

Elizabeth Brooke

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Let games be stored in the Quest instead of user's accounts

Letting users choose whether to store games on the Quest or their Oculus account. This will allow people to use their own accounts and be able to buy new games without losing all the games already on the account.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. OS idea?

Hello creative Minds,
    I have a couple of suggestions for your OS.
    First and most important, I would love the option, to organize the home page.
    Right now it is a mess.
    Every time we download an app, it changes the placement of the previous apps.

We share our OQ 2 heads sets with newbies and without better organized files it makes it very difficult to direct people where to go when you can’t direct them accordingly. Some want to travel other want exercise I’d like a file for my grand babies so, I know they are safer.

One other…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. SET MY HANDS FREE! Controller Hand-Straps (Like the Index Controllers)

Hey, i'd like to be able to let go of the controllers when i wanna drop or throw something, or make a flat hand to high-5 someone, etc etc etc :) UPVOTE so we get the best controllers in 2021!
    The index controllers are universally loved because of this feature.
    This idea is ofcourse more for the Quest 3 controllers.

Second hand sollutions are bad because the controllers are not designed to be strapped.
    Hand-tracking is probably years off being a replacement for controllers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Customer Service!

It should not have to take someone more than 2 weeks and faulty timelines to write this.

This is how you lose customers. I am recommending friends and family not to buy ANY oculus products after my experience with the Quest 2 and I only had it for 2 weeks before it bricked

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Better Quality While Casting To A Phone

Make it less laggy when you cast to a phone or any device. Also bump up the quality of the casting.

64 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. refund procedure is faulty

i requested a refund and some days later checked the status of the refund and it showed as rejected. I queried this and support said sorry it was a mistake it sometime does this and did not know why. they then changed the status to approved? The terms state something to the effect that refunds will be aporoved if game play not longer than 20 minutres or 2 hours ( cant remember which one is correct) i belive the user should be informed of the decision if it was rejected .

Also the rules say that this may take 5…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Upgrade from Oculus quest

Hi Mark - u probably won’t read this but maybe ur pa might flag it up.

My request is I bought the oculus one in jan 2020 at a higher price point and now oculus 2 is coming.

I humbly request that u allow a free or small charge upgrade for people to trade up from oculus 1 to oculus 2.

It makes good business sense as u don’t want to loose ur customer base, the oculus one was not well used as much as it should due to gameplay and graphics.

Remember u will make the money back in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. How to improve game graphics, portability, and game immersion

Instead of integrating the hard drive and processor into the goggles, create a separate platform that can be carried like a backpack. This will still allow for movement freedom, make the goggles much lighter, provide room for a better graphics processor, and room for better image resolution on the goggles.

A suggestion to improve game immersion is adding movement tracking hardware that attaches to each ankle like ankle weights so that when the player walks in place the player's avatar walks in the game.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Change audio streams in imoorted video.

I've imported a movie onto my quest. when I play it the audiostream is the directors commentary. I want to be able to change it to hear just the dialogue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Remove estimated delivery date from checkout

The estimated delivery time when you process an order is total BS and is not accurate at all. Especially considering it takes days to simply process payment. If I had known it was gonna be so hard to give you guys $500 I probably wouldn't have bothered purchasing at all. Feel like I was lied to and customer support is powerless to help

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Give Quest 1 users a free Quest 2

It’s kinda unfair that people can pay less than the Quest 1 to get the Quest 2.
    It’s basically like giving someone a phone for $400 and then selling a newer, better phone for only $300

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add mixed reality features.

Add mixed reality features. As the mapping of environment and its virtual modification.

92 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. User Voice vote in the Oculus Quest !!!!

Most of the users don't come here on the uservoice.com !!

It should be a section inside the Oculus Quest menu !!! So we can see ideas and vote

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Gifts for quarantine people of covid-19

Maybe you could encourage people who are forced to stay in quarantine by giving some reduction on popular game and apps in the store....we are so many who can’t go to work for 14 days minimum and times are gonna be hard for some of your customers....thanks in advance for consideration
    Really love the occulus games and products !

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Fix Facebook login doesn’t work!

I would like to like my Facebook but it says there is already an oculus linked to my account. This is my first ever oculus product and if I try to find a link in Facebook it’s no where to be found. You can’t expect/ force people to link the two together if it doesn’t work.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Incorporate Discord or other chat app into the headset.

I know we have oculus party support but I wish i could speak to my nonvr friends when im playing

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Low Battery Notification

On the old oculus menu there used to be a notification when your battery reached 15 percent, as well as 5 percent. For some reason, my headset stopped notifying me. Please fix & you guys rock thanks.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base