Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Keyboard

Make quest 2 to see keyboard and mouse infront of you like we see hands and put 3d skins on them. Now virtual desktop is complete.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Profiles For Other Users

Okay, I have to say that this system is awesome! It is one of the most fun experiences for my family. One of the big, big let downs is the fact you can't have more than one user profile! This should be a system for multiple users of different ages. Why pay for a game when I just have my kids ruin or mess with my game progress? For example, a game like Moss, which is a brilliant game. In order for my kids to play this game, they would have to continue my story and they can not have…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I want to buy games as a gift for my kid who has an account but i dont have an account

change the store so people who dont have an account can buy games and send download links to people who do have accounts for the quest 2

I dont own a quest 2 but my son does and its very difficult to buy games for him

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow debugging to stay set after a restart

With debugging you can seriously increase the resolution / super sampling of the Quest 2. The image is incomparable to how you have it as default. The Quest 2 is easily capable of 2056 resolution via debugging without any performance cost to games.

It's amazing but at the moment every time you restart the headset it resets. Then you need to plug it back into a PC and set it again each time you use the headset.

This is something you should have to do on a wireless device. So pelase could you allow the setting to stay after a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Oculus Quest 2 Review Unit

I would like that you make some review unit of the Oculus Quest 2 to let the youtubers review it, and with this the people can see the review and bee more safe about buying it or not, and that will be a good thing if it is in all the world ( i live in Italy) i hope they consider my idea.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Dolby Atmos for Headphones

Please add the option to use Dolby Atmos for Headphones. All it is just software that can be used with any headphones.

The Xbox, PlayStation and PCs all have this app availble.

It seriously increases sound quality through headphones, it's a complete game changer. It adds spatial sound, virtual surround sound, better volumes, better bass.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add Volume Boost for Quest 2

Quest 2's audio Max is just too low. I'm using a £100 pair of headphones and they still won't go loud enough for a decent experience in games like Beatsaber, Audica and pistol Whip.

I have read online that a lot of people feel the same way.

As quest runs on android its very easy to add an audio boost option, there are already a ton of apps that do it available for android.

Please add this feature under 'Experimental' so we can choose if we want extra volume. Even if you just limit it to a 20% boost it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I have the microsoft surface book 2 15 inch and none of the occulus headsets support linkthe windows version because of the Nvidia 1060gpu?

I have the microsoft surface book 2, 15 inch and none of the occulus headsets, specifically the quest support the expensive occulus link cable on the windows software version because of the Nvidia GTX 1060gpu? How can this be? I hope a fix is due fast..

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. What is the difference between Quest and Quest2?

I just seen the Quest2... what is the difference between Quest and Quest2? I just ordered the Quest for my son although the price is cheaper for the Quest2. Can you please explain?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Iron man vr

Get oculus to get iron man VR on the quest

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Stereo audio capture when doing video capture

Capturing game play video in the Quest currently produces a video file with mono audio. This makes capturing spatialized audio impossible, which is important for applications that use this feature prominently. Would it be possible to record stereo audio instead?

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Companion App: Battery Notification + Refresh

Two things that could make the companion app better:

1) An alert to my phone when the battery is charged to X%

2) The ability to refresh my view of the headset. When I look at the settings of my headset in the current app, I can see the current battery percentage, but if I check again, I have to force-quit the app to see updated information.

89 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Automated FB friend suggestions should be available anytime

I personally skipped the step of adding friends from my list that used oculus during setup as I was in a hurry and figured I could go back later. And, if anyone else on my friends list does the same in the future they will never pop up that way.. shoudl be able to g o an look anytime

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I paid twice for Down the Rabbit Hole. I was refunded for one but both games were removed. I want the game for which I paid returned. Eliza

Please return Down the Rabbit Hole for which I paid. I paid twice, was refunded once, both games were removed. I want the game for which I paid.

Elizabeth Brooke

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Let games be stored in the Quest instead of user's accounts

Letting users choose whether to store games on the Quest or their Oculus account. This will allow people to use their own accounts and be able to buy new games without losing all the games already on the account.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. OS idea?

Hello creative Minds,
    I have a couple of suggestions for your OS.
    First and most important, I would love the option, to organize the home page.
    Right now it is a mess.
    Every time we download an app, it changes the placement of the previous apps.

We share our OQ 2 heads sets with newbies and without better organized files it makes it very difficult to direct people where to go when you can’t direct them accordingly. Some want to travel other want exercise I’d like a file for my grand babies so, I know they are safer.

One other…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. SET MY HANDS FREE! Controller Hand-Straps (Like the Index Controllers)

Hey, i'd like to be able to let go of the controllers when i wanna drop or throw something, or make a flat hand to high-5 someone, etc etc etc :) UPVOTE so we get the best controllers in 2021!
    The index controllers are universally loved because of this feature.
    This idea is ofcourse more for the Quest 3 controllers.

Second hand sollutions are bad because the controllers are not designed to be strapped.
    Hand-tracking is probably years off being a replacement for controllers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Customer Service!

It should not have to take someone more than 2 weeks and faulty timelines to write this.

This is how you lose customers. I am recommending friends and family not to buy ANY oculus products after my experience with the Quest 2 and I only had it for 2 weeks before it bricked

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Better Quality While Casting To A Phone

Make it less laggy when you cast to a phone or any device. Also bump up the quality of the casting.

64 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base