Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Casting

Casting is that if someone new is playing and to show them how to or it’s just if you want to show your family but I think casting should have this option before you cast saying lily want to show buttons so while you are playing and showing it to your friend when you click it button it will show what button it was on whatever it’s casting on

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Profanity filter

There are games I would love to get but won’t because of the profanity. It would be nice to be able to filter out the f-bombs that serve no purpose.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mixed Reality compatibility for VADER IMMORTAL

I am a content creator on YouTube and would love to show some mixed reality footage of myself playing Vader Immortal. I'm always so jealous whenever I see MR of BeatSaber and always wonder why we can't do that in Star Wars VR :(

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Game ..

Fan of the Quest .. And tennis, I hope one day on the Quest to have a game like "First person tennis"!
    Thank you ,
    jp

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fix stabilty for Home and Library so it does not lose these menus at arbitrary times with no knowable reason.

After my 12th time of downloading and installing the many gigabyte downloads required for recovery from the menu losing the ability to see/use Library and Home apps I contacted support (again).

This instability is costing the (already taxed) internet a load of traffic due to a proper correction to the bug which is known (based on the 2 support cases I opened with Oculus). I had been told of many conditions which may induce this bug. The most improbable was the most recent claim that I changed my login on my mobile and did not relog in on the Quest.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Manual Guarding/Grid Adjustment

It would be so nice if you could adjust the guardian setting:

• make the grid wider

• change the hight of the grid

• transparency & color

and make an option that not the whole grid appears, when I come across an obstacle. It is realy distracting, when the whole thing comes popping up every time.

Look at the options that valve is using in their steamVR grid.

Or please add a function, where I can use the steamVR grid, when playing via Oculus Link!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. A way to stream the quest screen to pc

A way to stream the quest screen to pc 1080x720 or higher resolution, so anyone could start streaming with obs or any streaming software

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Counter Wieght

Add a counter weight to the head strap or headset in general to balance the headset due to it being front heavy.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. NASA is offering 3D trips to moon and other space destinations. Would love it if Quest had these trips.

NASA is offering 3D trips to moon and other space destinations. Would love it if Quest had these trips.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add zero caliber to oculus quest

I want oculus to know that this game is literally the determining factor in whether i end up buying an oculus quest. Or htc vive as from all third party reviews the htc is better than the rift. However the standalone properties of the quest are very appealing. I can also attest to the fact that i know for sure i am not the only person weighing these options and frankly you are running out of time. Especially with this quarantine in place. Now is the perfect time to buy a vr system. So whats it gonna be. Zero caliber…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. please provide some option besides "retry"

I'm using the Oculus app on my iPhone, and am getting the error message "Headset already linked to an Oculus account". There is only one available option--"Try again". And of course, trying again produces the same error message. It appears that there is no way to escape from this infinite loop.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Invest more on quality - tons of bugs

WiFi disconnect on mesh
    Remote control connection getting lost
    Apps stuck

Please improve quality before adding more feature

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Quest 2

Hello,after testing Rift s,Index, and Pimax (5 and 8) I tell you what I think can be the next game changer. 140° FOV-yes,right-FOV with distortions like Pimax are nothing more than garbage(before testing I had a different opinion)-and still there is a visible edge...so it seems,that at the moment 140° are the best compromise. Keep the OLEDs,still the best picture(perhaps a little tweaking for better sharpness). No more fresnel lenses. A central adjustable strap like htc deluxe audio strap-and of course similar headphones;) GPU with 2 TFlops and something official like virtual desktop for wireless access to oculus and steam…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted

if they put Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted I feel like the quest would be more popular and way better

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Easier acces to oculus store

Hi, can you please someone send me a link to the developers page? The main page is not working for me. I would like to know the process how to place a new VR game into the oculus store. Conditions, requirements and so on.

Thank you!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Oculus Quest Slim/Del Mar should have the battery on the nape

For balance the weight. It is annoying with Quest after 10 or 20 minutes pressing the forehead or cheekbones.

Replazable halo for use alternatively a rigid PSVR style, maybe with Sony license.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Disable stereoscopic 3D option

Because of eye strain and one-eye people.

Should be a standard accesibility option.

I feel eye strain after short period of time playing, and i don't feel that disabling 3D in Anshar 2

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Apps and games update when turned off

I hate when I get on my Oculus and want to play a certain game but I has to update but if it updates when you aren't playing so when you get on it already updated

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 3 Ideas

1. The ability to change your oculus profile picture on oculus quest.

2. Games like Fallout 4 VR and Skyrim VR to be ported to the quest

3. Minecraft VR to be ported to the quest

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories