Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. AppleTV Oculus app

I like the way team Oculus handled the store. I’d love to see an AppleTV app similar to the one on my phone. Browsing on the TV would be a nice experience. Casting to the AppleTV would be even better!

Would this be difficult to do since the iOS app already exists?

223 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Over-ear headphones

Clip on over-ear headphones, similar to the Rift's.

223 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add cut and paste

Not sure why this wasn’t implemented yet

222 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow us to review games after refund

If we request a refund, we cannot review the game. So, valuable feedback to developers and information for customers are not possible, and It inaccurately skews the ratings.

59 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. We need good parental controls

Really in need of Good parental controls like on iPhone.

185 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

42 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please provide Factory Firmware Images and let end-users fix their own headset without a Return to Manufacturer / Retailer

A friend's Quest recently started exhibiting regular random reboots. A factory reset did not resolve the issue. Oculus support suggested asking Amazon for a replacement, as device is still within first year of purchase.
    This is fine, however what happens if something goes wrong with the headset and it is out of warranty?

Oculus could provide Factory Firmware Images for Quest and instructions for their safe use.

In my experience with Android over the years, such image files are the most effective way to resolve a wide range of issues. Not only does this solution reduce the number of potential…

55 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Replaceable lenses

Ability to purchase and replace scratched lenses with either direct replacements or prescription lenses. Either that or diopters.

200 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make a clock (alarm) app

I think a lot of people use the oculus quest in-between work, school or other activities and would like to be able to set an alarm on the quest.

Of course you can set an alarm on your phone but I've got four main reasons why it would be better to be able to set the alarm on the quest.
    1. If you use an external alarm while wearing headphones you might miss the alarm.
    2. If an alarm is ringing on your (for example) phone you need to take your headset off and turn it off and this is…

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 187 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Roblox VR on oculus quest

Please put Roblox VR on the oculus quest🙏

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow to adjust time/timezone without having to factory reset

Currently, when the Oculus Quest system clock is false (maybe it identified the wrong timezone at initial setup; the phone had a wrong clock at setup, you changed your location where there is a different local time, and probably when daylight savings time changes (to be seen)), there is no way other then a factory reset to get the system clock of the quest right again. At factory reset the phone time gets synced with the Quest apparently.

Either add a setting within the Oculus Quest home environment, to change and set the current timezone and sync the time with…

141 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Fix pairing of arbitrary bluetooth devices.

Being a developer, I would love to able to pair any bluetooth device to my Quest for fun experiments, but there is currently a bug that you cannot enter a PIN because the keyboard does not appear when you click the text field.

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. no more fade to black on passthrough when walking away!

I want to leave my headset on while I go grab a drink from the kitchen, I cannot do that as my headset blacks out between my play area and my kitchen... I find this quite frustrating! There is no technical reason that the pass through cameras cannot work indefinitely. Please allow the user to disable the fade to black and simply show the user a warning 'not to do anything stupid like drive a car' while wearing the headset.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Cross Buy for Quest and Go

Some title (where 6 degrees of freedom don't matter), why isn't there cross buy between Go titles and Quest titles?!?

191 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. GizmoVR for the Quest

Add GizmoVR to the store. Quest has no other browsers with integrated VR video player and it’s free.

Please release GizmoVR on the Quest.

116 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Option to shut down or restart the Quest through the Oculus app

Often, the last person to use a Quest could be someone not familiar with how to turn it off after use. Providing an option in the Oculus app to shut it down or restart it without having to put on the headset would be great!

42 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. ankle bracelets with motion sensors

During my experiences I noticed that I had no virtual feet. Then I thought what if you did. You could: play soccer, kick in a fight, visually walk, put on socks and shoes, and any other things you do with feet. How can you do this you might ask? My Idea is that you could create ankle bracelets with motion sensors tracking where your feet go. With the adjustable ankle straps you might add, all usage of this product will be comfortable with the feeling that it wont fall off you shin/ankle.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Improve your customer service - they are horrible

Improve your customer service - The level of support and people are incompetent, unknowledgeable and unfriendly.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Have a monthly subscription to where users pay mothly for the service and they get most of the top games on the Quest Store.

I think there should be a plan to where Quest and Rift users can get the top game titles and more for just paying for a monthly subscription. I think that it will give a lot of the Oculus users something to do especially since we are all in lockdown. And maybe there can be a plan to where they get Early Access to games coming out if they pay for the subscription.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Family Accounts!

We bought a second Quest (not cheap) so my daughter and I could play games together. Now I find out that we will need to make an account for her and buy all the same games again? That's several hundred dollars more. And if we get a third Quest, then we will have to buy the games yet again. There needs to be a way that all members of our immediate family can play the games with each other.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base