Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Fix microphone for Oculus Link

It works perfectly on the Quest. it works perfectly on the Rift S and buying a separate mic is not an option. It's such a huge aspect of all VR multiplayer games.
    Please.

61 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. We want pavlov vr to Quest!

Pavlov dev has said that oculus are not wanting to get his great game to Quest.

I think Oculus should do everything they can to get this must have game to Quest!

278 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Indie section.

Really could use something like an Indie section. What if something like Pavlov VR wasn't approved? I wouldn't be able to experience something that fun unless I sideloaded? Please let the ideas flow!

302 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Family accounts multiple devices

Can we set up multiple user on one device? It’s unfortunate that a family can’t buy two devices and share games. That is price gauging in my opinion. I might not have bought two if I knew that.

Please answer my questions

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make account sharing for devices in a family. I bought 2 for my kids but now I have to buy any games twice that they want to play together?

Make account sharing for devices in a family. I bought 2 for my kids but now I have to have 2 accounts and buy any games twice that they want to play together? Or if we share an account for both we can’t play together or save our own progress, etc? This makes no sense.

156 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fix the Audio Mirroring for Quest+Link

Please fix the issue using Link, where audio can only play through the headset OR the computer but not both at the same time. There is an option in the Oculus software called "Hear VR audio from Computer" which is supposed to mirror the audio, but it does not work for Quest+Link.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make Beat Saber cross-buy

Now that Facebook owns Beat Games, Beat Saber should be a cross-buy compatible title. Frankly, this should’ve been announced at the same time as the acquisition.

Offering store credit to those who have already bought both versions would prevent any complaints.

69 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Let us change the resolution permanently. (Supersampling)

There are different tools out there, that let you change the resolution of the Quest. (1.5x, 2x, 2.5x, 3x of the original resolution). That uses more battery but most of the games still run without frame drops on 2x and it looks absolutely stunning and way better than on the original resolution.
    It would be awesome if there would be an option to choose between "better resolution" and "better battery lifetime".

267 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow us to bring up the virtual keyboard in the browser

Since Plex has said they won't make an app for the Quest, we need to utilize the browser to watch items on plex media server. Logging in to that server requires a PIN entry. However the browser doesn't see it as a text entry, so doesn't bring up the keyboard for you to enter the pin. I see no way to manually bring up the keyboard.
    While I use plex as an example, it's not the only site I've run in to with this issue.

315 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add multiplayer support to hand tracking (could be used for communication via sign language)

I recently noticed a request in the Bigscreen forums to add hand tracking support to the game. The person who requested it was deaf, and most of his friends were deaf too. He wanted to use hand tracking in order to communicate with them via sign language. The Bigscreen devs said they wanted to add it, but that hand tracking doesn't yet support multiplayer. Meaning the game can track your hands, but no one else will be able to see your gestures.

So I'm making this request that multiplayer support be added to hand tracking. Not only would it work…

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Prices according to countries..

Hi dear Oculus team ,

I live in Turkey...I am so happy to have oculus quest...

My concern is,
    The prices of games are really high when we convert it Dollars to Turkish lira...I believe that you should arrange prices according to countries economic situation... We are equal, but not living in same conditions..

(For your information please check other companies prices : Apple games - Steam games - Google play etc.. These carriers prices were adjusted according to the situation in Turkey. )

I hope, I expressed myself well.

Sincerely,

65 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Support for miracast

I would love to stream my experience on a big screen, but don't own any Chromecast. However I do own a lot of devices that support Miracast, and it would be great if the quest could support this too

190 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add “Not Helpful” to Store reviews

I see people can upvote a review with “Helpful” but there’s no “Not Helpful” option. Would be great to allow review readers the option to swing both ways and for reviewers to see more precise feedback.

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Sell VR hygene accessories as official kit

I had no idea just how energetic 6DOF VR actually gets, leading to a side effect; perspiration. If we are going to be showing our friends and colleagues these devices, it would be great to have some machine washable covers for the facial interface.

I am aware that there are third parties who make these products, however they appear to be selling in US dollars and they do not officially support shipping in Europe, which means lots of import taxes.

You guys have worldwide distribution, any chance you could sell (or resell) these?

287 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow prepaid or gift cards to be used in the Oculus store.

I would like to give an Amazon card or other gift card to an Oculus user.
    I have lost track of the number of $25 itunes cards I use for music and books.
    You are missing out on some bucks by being tied to credit cards.
    Please make this improvement to acquiring your dandy apps.

72 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add a possibility to Store / Backup Savegame Data using either USB Cable on PC/Mac or a Cloud / E-Mail Solution

It is currently not possible to secure Oculus Quest Savegame Data.

This means, that after a factory Reset all your Game Data is lost.

Great would be a Menu which lets you select the Games to Save / Backup its Data in a Database export.

The Database then could be stored locally and able to be transfered to

• a PC / Mac using USB Cable

• Cloud upload

272 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Major controller tracking issues ):

Good afternoon! Love the oculus quest products at least up until the latest update. Now any game that requires vigorous swinging for example beat saber or ninja legends, tracking for at least one controller gets lost immediately.Making all the games that I like to play unplayable. Please tell me this is something you are working on to resolve the issue. I’ve seen multiple reviews reflecting the same issue. Thank you for your time

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Please grant Quest publishing access to the game First Person Tennis by Mikori Games

I researched to find out when the game "First Person Tennis" by Mikori Games would be released on Oculus Quest and was profoundly disappointed to find that it has not been granted Quest publishing access. It is a great game on the Rift but the developer's submission for Quest publishing access was denied for unclear reasons. It is the best VR tennis game out there and is one of the main reasons that I purchased the Quest. Please reconsider granting Quest publishing access to First Person Tennis. As a tennis enthusiast, the other racket sport options (ie, Sports Scramble) are…

58 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Make Discord accessible on the Quest

There isn't really any way to talk to other people/friends while playing games on the Quest unless they have built in voice chat. But even then you have to listen to everybody, not just your friends. Adding discord would be a nice feature to add some time in the future.

54 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. An off-by-default section of the store for "Experimental Apps" with less strict curation

While I completely understand Oculus' desire to avoid shovelware and low-quality experiences in the Oculus Quest store, there are a lot of less polished experiences which, while they may not live up to Oculus' strict quality standards, are nonetheless interesting enough to me that I'd still like the option of purchasing them on Quest.

As a compromise, I'd like to propose a section for "Experimental Apps" in the Oculus Quest store. The section could be hidden by default and only shown to users who acknowledge that apps found there are experimental and don't necessarily represent the best that Quest has…

221 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base