Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Create a setting called “Hey!”.

Create a setting called “Hey!”. What the sitting does is use is the X ternal camera to watch the environment. When someone comes into view and waves their arms up and down there looking for your attention. When this happened a notification pops up with hands waving. This will let them know that someone in the real world needs your attention.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Voice control, native or via Google Assistant

Being able to run an app, change settings or even turn my lights on and off with voice control would be cool.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Oculus quest da error al hacer streaming en moviles huawey

Oculus quest da error al hacer streaming en moviles huawey

Falla siempre a los 4 o 5 segundos

Lo probe en otros terminales y no da ningun problema, como iphone o samsung

Pero en huawei no funciona nunca

Lo podeis arreglar en futuras actuaciones?

Muchas gracias,

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Cheap headset

Make a cheap 32gb version or a new cheap different headset over all. I think it will help expand your market

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. PS4 Remote Play to LAN gamestream to the headset, to use it as a giant TV cinema like

You should add some serious LAN game streaming features, to play "flat" games on a virtual mega screen!! Would be very cool

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. FNAF help wanted

FNAF help wanted this is why I got oculus quest please add try to talk to Scott so he can add this game to the oculus quest store

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make it possible to lock/unlock the Quest (from within the headset by drawing a pattern)

I think it would be a nice if it was possible to lock / unlock the Quest like a smartphone by drawing a simple pattern while wearing the headset.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Venda e envio para o Brasil

Goataria de saber o por que o Oculus quest nao é vendido para o Brasil e por não consigo comprar. Hoje o Brasil é um dos maiores consumidores de celular e tecnologia do mundo. Temos um grande mercado aqui, pela internet é possível achar pessoas vendendo o Oculus a um preço de 12.000,00 reais aproximadamente 4.000,00 dólares!!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Audio casting distortion

I own 3 Oculus Quests and they all have the same problems. One of the problems is with using the Chromecast. There is an obscene amount of audio distortion when casting. It's almost unbearable sometimes.

And yeah, this is in addition to the really low resolution video output, choppy framerate, and 2+ second delay.

It is not caused by the quality of my network as I've tried this at 5 different locations to the same effect. I even set up a dedicated access point just for this, and it did not help.

Please work on improving casting!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Oculus quest controllers (same for rift s) are too small

The old rift touch controllers were perfect. With the new design for quest and rift s, they're too small. And it's annoying as f.

If you're not changing the child's size than at least make some sort of skin to enlarge/protect.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please bring 3D movies to Europe!

OK, I realize this is up to content providers and negotiating content rights... but I'm not in the US and it really kills me that I can't watch 3D movies offered on Fandango Now. I think it's a killer feature and would be ready to shell hard cash to buy/rent said movies.

On that note, watching IMAX theatrical releases on the Quest would be awesome too, no other device could offer this experience.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Guardian temoin visible en un click

Souvent, j'écarte les bras pour voir où je suis dans mon guardian afin de jouer plus librement, mais parfois il ne s'allume pas car je suis trop loin des bords sans trop savoir où je suis.
    J'aimerais pouvoir voir le guardian si j'appuie sur un bouton pendant le jeu, pour me rassurer rapidement sur ma position. Mais si vous le faîtes, ce serait avec une option enable-disable car si on appuie sur ce bouton par erreur, ça va être plus ennuyant qu'utile.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Témoin d'écartement des lentilles oculaires gênant

J'ai des problèmes avec le témoin d'écartement des lentilles oculaires qui s'affiche lorsque le casque est trop secoué. Pendant les jeux violents comme la boxe , le témoin apparaît. Il n'y a pas de dysfonctionnement, ou de jeu dans mon bouton, un ami a le même problème, mais ce que j'aimerais c'est pouvoir désactiver ce témoin qui est de toute façon inutile, puisque qu'on sait très bien sans lui si on voit bien ou pas.
    Merci.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Volume Balance Control

I have partial hearing loss in one ear, a balance control would be nice. This would help a lot in apps where sound cues are an important component.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Adjust the depth.

I get sick fairly easy with stuff that is using 3D so if we can have some sort of depth slider within the settings like how the Nintendo 3DS has that would be great!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Can you make loco dojo compatible for the quest?

Can you make loco dojo compatible for the quest?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Mansion Tour and more

Also I would love to explore a beautiful mansion without having to play a game. It would be fun to enter a big house with a grand staircase with balcony and be able to levitate above the stairs to the second floor and all around the house by raising your arms or lifting a hand. Also to have powers to lift items and move furniture. Also to pick things up and break them. Knock things off tables. Break windows. Then after you tear the place up you can wave your hand and everything is all cleaned up. Would be a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow use of Avatar SDK in customs apps

Currently there is no way to test and implement the Avatar SDK in apps that haven’t been approved by Facebook for publishing. The issue is that there is use cases that don’t allow for publishing because of sensitive material.

I would like to see a way to be able to test and establish use cases for Avatars in experiences that do not want to apply for publishing.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base