Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Show currency of purchases

If the pricing of games is not in the local currency then it would be great if the store made it clear that it is in USD. It isn't stated in the app store or in the email receipt. I got quite a shock when my credit card bill came through after a month of purchasing games and they were twice as expensive as expected! :(

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Various

1.) please bring various users support - it‘s absolutely necessary
    2.) please support streaming to modern TVs without Chromecast (wie TV App, Xbox One X or similar)

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow Oculus Gallery to follow orientation when playing movies

In Oculus Gallery, we can reset orientation by holding down the Oculus button. However, when playing any movies, the orientation is always facing forward regardless of the orientation. This is inconsistent. Sometimes we like watch movies on the bed facing the ceiling or lying face down. Currently both Netflix and Virtual Desktop apps allow this. Please add this feature!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Use the controller to change positioning in Gallery app while viewing 360 photos

Gallery - Controller move 360 photo view
    Use the controller to change position in Gallery app while viewing 360 photos so you don't have to rotate your head or body to see everything.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Countdown on the Quest, so it can stop to play after a presetting time. Good to demo or to prevent motion sickness

I'd like to have a coundown timer. For example I put 30 minutes then I start to play. After that time it can stop the app and go back to the main room. So I can take a break to prevent motion sickness with regular interval.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. HMD rotation is incorrect in some PC experiences over Link

Games such as Moss, GNOG, and others have an offset rotation causing extremely quick motion sickness. I cannot experience either of these titles without keeping my head perfectly still.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Pure Black Options On and Off for Scary games

Pure Black Options On and Off for Scary games

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. More control over the screen recorings

It would be nice to be able to select the aspect ratio of the recorded media, or at least have it output 1080p 60fps for better quality looking video for uploading.

The current aspect ratio looks like it's 4X3 but rotated (so it's 3X4) - with huge black bands on either side of the video - and records at 35.XX fps.

But it would be nice to be able to record video in different aspect ratios, formats, etc.

Thanks for considering!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. UK pricing in emails

When you get an email from Oculus recommending an app you should see pricing in your local currency.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Partychat always over gamechat

If you are in a party with friends, this audio should always have priority over gamechat

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add Percentage Complete during Oculus Setup on PC

Oculus setup on PC during the "Installing" phase took 5+ minutes, with no user feedback that progress was being made during a lot of it because the bar moved VERY slowly. I had to check Task Manager to see that CPU/Memory was bouncing around for the process to be sure it wasn't stuck.

At a minimum, please add a Percentage complete to let me know it's making progress when the progress bar isn't moving in a noticeable way.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I recently purchased the quest and took it with my to west Africa and saw a potential market. I intend to buy a lot for retail.

I am interested in purchasing a good number of the oculus quest in particular for retail in west africa and possibly opening up an exclusive occulus VR gaming center here I would appreciate feedback and know if I can get them at a discounted price for retail.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Wrist bands to assist finger tracking.

I had an idea the other day possibly something the RnD department didnt.

Seeing as hand and finger tracking is coming to the quest I thought the next suggestion may actually be a good one.

I've seen that the current state hand tracking is at, is good.
    But you have to be slow and your fingers have to be directly in front of the cameras.
    If they go out of view they take a while to recover.

I have a fix. Not just a fix but something that will allow for improved tracking and haptic feedback.

Why not make wrist…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Release a large, comprehensive firmware update that addresses a vast number of complaints and concerns.

I'm on here with a main concern in general but as I read the other topics I'm reminded that major flaws that have been present since the Quest launched in May are still yet to be addressed. The Oculus Quest is really an amazing piece of technological engineering. Unfortunately, almost every time I use the Quest there are glaring flaws with various different aspects of the platform that significantly reduce my enjoyment of it and at times have led to multi-week breaks from using the headset in hopes that Oculus would get their act together.

Why?! WHY is there no…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Voice/game Volume adjustment for Facebook Live Streaming

When streaming gameplay to Facebook Live, allow the user to adjust the volume/mix of the gameplay in relation to their own voice. So far my voice is hardly audible when streaming to Facebook Live.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. IAP Costs in mobile app

Hey guys, would it be possible to add a list of IAP for apps/games that have them (Epic Roller Coaster/Beat Saber) within the description of the game/app in the Oculus mobile app? That will allow us to see the total cost of ownership for title. also allow us to purchase them directly from the app. The Apple App Store is a good example of this.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Make screen reader for the visually impaired

I know there are multiple apps and multiple ways to select items in those apps but it would be really useful to have a screen reader that could read items on the screen this would enable those who are visually impaired to read items they could not otherwise read

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Need mult-screen Oculus Browser availability

Mult-screen Oculus Browser availability needed to view, read, and watching content.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)