Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Could you please make sure that apps don't crash and coming back to the Home environment. That would make the VR gaming possible

Could you please make sure that apps don't crash and force back to the Home environment. That would make the VR gaming possible ant stop people from being discouraged from using Oculus Quest 2 and VR in general. Also improve in support to be useful might help.
    Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hard of hearing chat room

Hi as someone who's suffered with deafness all his life, How about a chat room aimed specifically for deaf people, Absolutely love the ocullus quest 2 by the using sign language ay, great peace of kit, keep up the good work all. Terry

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add the option to purchase a game you already own

Unfortunately since I already own the game, there is no option in the store for me to purchase the game as a gift when I’m logged into my Oculus account. The option to gift a game is on your website, however I have to sign into my account to purchase and as previously mentioned the option to purchase as a gift goes away since I own the game. As a matter of fact, I think the problem is that there is no option to buy a game twice.
    I recommend considering updating features in the Oculus store so we can…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Beginner friendly

Make multiplayer game (such as population one or echo vr) to be beginner friendly. we have to compete with pro player every time we stepped into the game which will make us lost interest in trying the game for more. provide also other type of mode in order for us to feel the environment (like quake 2 or half life mode)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Better Shipping for Pre-Order items

Pre-ordered customers should not have to wait until day after release to get item. It was released and available in stores 10/13/2020 and my nephew won’t receive his until 10/14/2020.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Very bad customer care

I bought you the quest 2 the first day, now all the people can buy it in stores or amazon and i have to wait 2 o 3 days to receive it..
    Why i ddinte buy it to amazon??? amazon is better than you???

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. phone number

It would be nice to speak to someone when you need help. I am still waiting for a response from a ticket I submitted a week ago. I had to find out from a community member on facebook that my headset is stuck in USB update mode. I still have no idea if I am going to be helped or not. it takes too long to get responses when you need help. My headset is not functioning properly and I just purchased 3 months ago. Customer service is needed!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Go back to battery percentage

As of the latest upgrade, battery life is shown with three dots. Please go back to showing battery life in percentage for each controller.

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. OTG USB Storage for Quest and GO

You told us already, it's possible to connect external storage via the usb port but I can't.

110 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. create new tab option by selecting an icon ( long click options)

I would like the option to open a new tab by long selecting a clickable link.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I have applied to Shark Tank for my Oculus Quest companion device.

RE: Shark Tank and Oculus Quest:
    I invented a hardware companion device that 1 out of every 3 Oculus Quest 2 users will scramble for. I submitted my device to appear on Shark Tank this season. Would Mark Zuckerberg like to appear on Shark Tank with me if I'm selected? This would be astronomical marketing and awareness for the new Oculus Quest 2. Let me know!
    Bryan Michael Stoller
    www.BryanMichaelStoller.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. How about fix your horrible account merger experience. You still owe me 2 games from my original account with the Samsung VR

Almost a month later, I still dont' have my original Samsung VR games showing up in the so called, merged account. You force me to merge my Oculus account with FB. Then, you completely ***** that up and shaft me out of 2 games. BBB here I come.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Fov scaling x software setting. To decrease for better sweet spot

I am very sensitive to sweet spot. Is the most annoying thing about image quality for me. I'd like to decrease fov (experimentally) for improve that.

Some people wants more fov (at cost of sweet spot)

As example i hate my home projector because low sweet spot and my next buy will have scale setting for run away from lens blur border.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Provide search feature for Coop games in oculus shop

Given the pandemic, my friends and I use oculus quest to connect and keep our spirits up. We are most fond of coop games, but we have difficulty identifying the latest and greatest coop games in the store beyond tediously clicking on every new game that comes out and clicking through to determine coop capability.

Recommend that the oculus store allow for easy searches on coop capabilities among other key game characteristics. I imagine that the implementation of this recommendation will result in increased oculus game sales.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I’d like to be able to change button assignments.

I’d like to be able to rearrange the button configuration for different games. I’d also like the experience to be less glitchy.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Voice enabled search

The keyboard actually works very nicely but would definitely be convenient and efficient to have voice enabled search in home and browser. Would also be great for leaving reviews in the store.

112 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Actually update your coming soon section

There are 3 games I know of the devs have confirmed for official release tomorrow. And they aren't on your coming soon page. This is a joke. It's a poor service to your existing customers and it will lose business with potential customers as you lead them to believe that not much new is coming. It can't be hard to sort that out

91 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please add Blade and Sorcery to the Quest

I've seen gameplay videos of this game and I would really like to try it but I have a Quest and it's not on there

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Turn off power led

It would be good if it was possible to turn off the power on led. I wanted to watch tv in bed without disturbing my wife, but the white 'on' led is so bright it was keeping her awake.

You could choose if it kept the setting, or gave a one time button on the home screen to quickly switch it off until the next power cycle.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Quit rejecting so many apps and let the users decide what is good and what is not. You are really ******* off your user base.

You guys are rejecting too many awesome apps. Please quit policing developers and let them develop. The only thing I don’t like about Oculus Quest is the policing of developers. I haven’t talked to one owner that likes what you guys are doing so stop it already and let it evolve organically!!

95 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base