Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Grabar partida

Vmartin M M

24 nov. 2020 15:30 GMT-8

Hola:
    El motivo de este ticket es para preguntar si tienen pensado actualizar las oculus quest 2 para que se escuche el micrófono de quien graba una partida, ya que cuando selecciono la opción "Grabar partida" se escucha todo el contenido del juego menos lo que hablo. Sólo se escucha si se hace un directo en Facebook pero estaría bien dar la opción de de que se escuchara cuando se graba.
    Gracias

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mlerfisher

I know Oculus gave the asgards wrath to users except some regions.
    But that game supports korean. And we can enjoy in korea, too
    If oculus adds that game in the library.
    Korean community says that is very unfair to Korean user.
    It makes Korean users fall down Loyalty .
    I hope oculus will change options.
    Korean users will very appriciate the decision.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow us to remove items from the "not installed" section to keep our library tidy

Title says it all. Currently, even trying out "free" games adds it to the list forever. This just makes our lists grow infinitely. Maybe I can understand paid items being on the list so people can reinstall more easily, but "free" items should definitely have an option to be removed. Either way, why do we even have this section on our account? Just change it to a purchased section and remove this tab.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. With regard to Asgard's Wrath promotion

In the case of the Korean app store, there are not many apps that can be purchased and used. The famous "beat saver" was even registered a few days ago.

For this reason, most Korean users use app stores in the U.S. and Canada.

Asgard's Wrath promotion is not registered in Korea, so many Quest2 Korean users are not benefiting.

Please send the promotion code to the Korean Quest 2 buyers so that they can use the app or register with the Korean App Store within the promotion period so that they can use it without any inconvenience.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add an option when you are buying a game and you forgot your oculus pin and you can use your Facebook password to reset your oculus pin

Like I want to buy a game but you forgot your oculus pin. So if you forget there could be an option to reset your pin with your Facebook password

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make a black version of the quest 2 controllers that are accessible to the quest

I know that there are more important things to focus on but I find the quest 2 controllers witch have a touch pad to seem as if they may be more comfortable and (correct me if I’m wrong) more durable so maybe you could make a black version of the quest 2 controllers for the quest 1

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. New payment methods

i would really want to pay with a paysafecard, because i do not own a credit card or have an paypal acount. Some of the users aren't even 18 years old, so paysafecard or a giftcard support would be highly appreciated.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. bmbf

Is bmbf legal for beat saber modding on the quest. If not clearly state it in the beatsaber tos.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Quest mic working whilest casting

When you cast in a multiplayer game the mic dosen't work.

It would be nice for people who want to share there experience or content creators to have an option to have there mic on in games

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Partner to bring at least one full-featured RPG natively to Quest

Please partner with one of the studios and bring at least one proper big single-player RPG natively to Quest. The genre is arguably one of the killer apps for VR, but a large RPG is notoriously expensive to produce or port. It would make the platform more wholesome and attractive. Without your support, it will take years until some studio finds the courage and the budget.

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. History of the firmware changes ("What was changed with this update?")

This could be hidden in the "Settings" next to the firmware version. Currently any changes of the firmware are only detected by chance.

76 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Separate profiles

It would be good to be able for, say husband and wife, to have separate profiles so that individual performance can be recorded. That way you would be able to check progress in games like FitXR

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Mobile processor support list for oculus link

This kind of falls under adding mobile processer support in general. I’m looking at a laptop with a amd ryzen 5 3500u and I’m not sure it will work. I want to clear up confusion with people with laptops. Nobody will vote for this but if you do please vote!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Provide reasonable support.

I have been working on the same support issue, caused by a mistake at Oculus for almost a month and a half. The support has been useless. At this point, a chargeback hold that was placed on a charge from Oculus because it was made in error has placed me in a situation where I have no recourse except to dispute and follow through on reclaiming the charge through my bank.

I spent 2 hours on the phone with my bank this afternoon. 2 hours I don't have to spend because I work about 70 hours a week. Guess what…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Accounts for Children Under 13

One of the biggest problems I can see Facebook facing is parents buying their 10, 11 and 12 year olds a Quest 2 for birthdays and Christmas, to then find that they can not create an account. A kids version of a Facebook login would sort this, allowing the kid to have their own headset, but with features that allow the parent to set or release certain restrictions. This would be like a kids Xbox account.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Subtiltie VR Games for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Players

I hope Oculus company has policy for every game developers to include optional subtitles for Deaf and Hard of Hearing players. It would not make any sense to spend $300, $400, $500 on VR hardware when none of games will not include subtitles.

Equal Access Communication for everyone, including Deaf and Hard of Hearing.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make the Store available with Local Currency in countries which dollar is expensive.

Some countries such as mine , turkey , is having trouble with currency and because of that a 30$ game is coming with a whopping figure of 240 Turkish Liras or so which is quite expensive here. So what i'm suggesting is make Local Stores or limited sale offers exclusive to here. Thank you :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Meditation and Relaxing Apps

Would love to buy this product if it had some meditation or relaxing features like your older models. Or make the older model apps available for the new quest 2. I feel it would make this product appealing to all people of all ages and not just the “gamers”. I would love to travel and see new places and be in nature with this technology.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. sdk native instsaller

really its a waste not to have it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base