Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Customer service

Poor customer service return faulty goods been over 2 weeks still nothing not having a phone number prevents me from getting to the bottom of it still no idea what's happening and wont refund money solicitors next

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. i think that you should add human fall flat because you can use the triggers to grab the new and used joysticks to walk around

i think you should human fall flat because you could grab things with the triggers and walk around with the joysticks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow memberships for rec room+ membership

Can we be able to buy and open rec room plus items?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Reasons for rejection

Just give a reason to the devs when rejecting their game or application for the Quest. I've seen too many stories of rejections for what look like great applications for the Quest. It's sad to see a dev put so many hours of their time building a product for your platform and then for the curation team to not even offer a reason for rejecting their application. The hardware, software and marketing teams have done a great job with the Oculus Quest so far but the curation team is distancing a lot of users developers, and potential buyers from a…

65 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Reduce weight on face, offload processing components elsewhere

Even with the elite headstrap, if I wear this on my face for too long, eventually the weight on my forehead causes a pretty bad tension headache.

People are very sensitive to weight on their heads / faces. So I think a better design for the headset would be to offload a lot of the components to a different part, like maybe something you put on your shoulders.

This way, most of the processing and technology rests on your load-bearing shoulders, and the only thing that's on your face is the bare minimum necessary for the screen / vision. Think…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Brand loyalty recognition fail

Guys . You really screwed up. I pre-ordered the Quest 2 literally the minute it been available. I paid 459. Canadian from your web store. I just learned that best buy Canada is selling the same unit for 399.00. this is how you reward your brand loyal consumers? Here is the insult to injury, even though I pre-ordered ordered, I was the last to receive the unit talk about a fail. A guy could walk off the street and buy a cheaper unit than someone that supported the innovator through a loyal act of prepurchase... Pretty sure you dropped the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. oculus quest2 should be 100 dollars at least for 1 hour

it is really a good item if it was 100 dollars about like 15,000 people would buy them and that is a lot of money also add a skateboarding or extreme sports game gta would be good to
    make gta 6 on the headsets

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. It severely hurt my sons face.

My son had this on for 15 minutes over 24 hrs ago. This is what it did to his face. It’s obviously a reaction of some sort. Looks and feels like a burn. Keeps getting worse and eyes are starting to swell. Going to dr in the morning

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It severely hurt my sons face.

My son had this on for 15 minutes over 24 hrs ago. This is what it did to his face. It’s obviously a reaction of some sort. Looks and feels like a burn. Keeps getting worse and eyes are starting to swell. Going to dr in the morning

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It severely hurt my sons face.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add games that are on the rift to the quest

I feel like we should be able to reach out to other games on the quest like games on the rift without having to hook up a cord to a pc. I suggest this because I have sorta grown bored of some of the games it has to offer, a game that I would really like to be added to the quest is blades and sorcery. I bought the quest wanting to play blades and sorcery and saving up my money just to find out I would have to hook it up to a pc ( which I don’t have…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Venues with NO Facebook linking

I know this is sacrilege: I LOVE the Quest (and Oculus), but I am not a huge fan of Facebook. I understand Facebook owns Oculus, but why do I need to link my facebook account to access Venues? Seems really invasive of my privacy!

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Inquiry about Quest possibly becoming able to connect to a computer with a wireless connection.

To whom it may concern,

I wanted to request, and ask, if Oculus has any plans to implement the capability to use the Quest's wireless to connect to a PC, like with a USB, but without needing the USB. It would be a welcome addition, and make the Quest an interesting choice for headset, with more features not found on any other headset that I am aware of. While third-party solutions are available, they sound occasionally buggy, and possibly poorly implemented.

Sincerely,
    Soul_Decay

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Touch Controllers are not sweat-proof. The design must be improved if we are to excersie freely in VR.

I have owned my Quest for little more than a year.

In that time I have already had three controllers fail on me. I use them very carefully so I was mystified (and of course very disappointed) as to why they kept breaking.

Then I saw this reddit post of a user who performed a teardown of two separate defective controllers and found that on both controlelrs some of the the internal IR LEDs had been corroded and broken by sweat.

https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/fzc5n1/oculusriftstouchcontroller_issue/

I am extremely confident that my issue was exactly the same - WHile I…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Gift Cards for oculus quest

I am tired of playing free bad games just becuse i dont have a credit card or PayPal how do you expet everyone under 18 to buy games the parents are too scared to put there credit card info on app and stuff so im Beging please im tired of playing bad games ok you Can tell by my bad writing im danish and 11 so yeah pls vote so they Will ADD gift card also det giftcards Will give you more money and drab atention to the quest and more purchases

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Don’t upgrade the system and make it cheaper

I bought my oculus quest 64 gb for 399$ Right before the release of the oculus quest 2 which is 299$. It’s not fair to upgrade a system and make it cheaper and take the older system off the market because now I can’t even sell mine for 250$ and get the newer version.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Port

I know this is probably not gonna happen but could you guys please port the game defector i really want tí play it but i only got the quest so please port it to oculus quest 1 and 2

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Cast to tv

Make is so you can actually cast to a tv without having to buy chrome cast. How ridiculous. A **** play station vr for half the price can do that simple task. What a waste of £400+ and it can’t even do that. Oh and make is so your remotes are chargeable instead of battery powdered. We aren’t living in the early 2000’s. Batteries are wasteful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base