Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. The ability to use you Streamer Profile Not your Personal Profile!

Self explanatory please make it so I can broadcast on fb on my broadcasting account not my personal profile.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Better Stream Resolution

360p is unacceptable.
    720p would be nice at least.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Let me merge my two distinct Oculus accounts into one Facebook account

According to your current roadmap, in two years one of my two Oculus accounts and its paid library will vanish unless i break your TOS by creating a fake account for it - which you will likely ban.

Please, if you are going to force me to use FB don't combine it with this forced library deletion.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Minectaft

I know the oculus Quest can run Minecraft because old phones can run Minecraft please Release Minecraft I promise you everybody like it Minecraft players with love it please I know it can run Even on the high I think so it should at least one on the medium OK good luck

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Sword art online

Sword art online that fallows the series

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ruined all atmosphere!!

hope there is a fix for how bright dark games are supposed to be, I played haunted manor and it just looks like a foggy mess now, it was a brilliant game in the quest 1 dark and spooky now it's a strain on your eyes to see what's happening. Lack of atmosphere now, shame!
    Vader games also suffer from this very lite smokey look now, lost all detail and engrossing feelings like I had with quest 1, is this something wrong with my headset or are they all like this because it's now too hard to see, even give…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Safety - Guardian intruder

I would like to see a safety feature that would switch to pass through if something enters the guardian area. For example a dog or a small child so they don’t accidentally get throttled.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Gardiuan lines and direction marker

-- Make it possible to 'straight out the lines' of my play area. My OCD really has a hard time about that I can't draw straight lines myself
    -- Make it possible to place a small marker/direction indicator, so I can always find out which direction I'm looking
    -- When playing games where you rotate alot around yourself and your Guardian is a square/rectangular/circle , then you have no way on knowing which direction you are actually facing unless you take the HDM off

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Notify me of new releases in HDM and show me how it helps me

-- If regularly (monthly?) updates is expected of HDM, make an easy readable/accessible section for it in the Settings menu and make a notification, when new version/release notes are released
    -- With new releases, show me (video/animation) how to use it so I know how to use it. If there is only a description for it, then I'm lost/will quickly forget how to do it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Option to hide store in quest

Want option to hide store and recommended apps in quest. This would help protect my kids as I can't always watch what they're up to in VR.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. The new main menu sucks.

Just summed it up for you. It's condensed and very close. Fine sure... Make it so I can move the menu farther away from me. Enlarge the text a little for it being farther away. I also hate not just being able to browse my library. It took forever to figure out that the menu that pops up IS the Library. But only if I force it to show everything. It's so small too. I end up looking down at it way more than the previous setup. I hate it. Why does everyone have to completely change menus that are…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. watch movies on a screen while in pass through mode and have it anchor in vision even when you leave the boundary

watch movies on a screen while in pass through mode and have it anchor in vision even when you leave the boundary.
    Let’s say I stop playing to do the dishes and I want to watch something while doing dishes. For example

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. "As of the moment, Oculus only caters selected countries" The product is made in China, and ships to such as Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan.

"As of the moment, Oculus only caters selected countries" The product is made in China, and ships to such as Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan. In fact, as the Philippines is an English language using country, the product would need no modification. So It wouldn't have taken much effort to have included the Philippines!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I think being able to stream to other things instead of Facebook like YouTube,instagram or twitter would widen the horizon for the quest

I think being able to stream to other things instead of Facebook like YouTube,instagram or twitter would widen the horizon for the quest and make it easier to view for many people

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Offer a solution to keep headsets from fogging up

Partner with Nano Magic - they sell anti-fog cloths that would work perfect to keep Oculus headsets from fogging up.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Compatibility.

Please make the NVIDIA GeForce GXT 1650 work with the Oculus App because I have asked for a £650 gaming laptop on Christmas and have recently found out it does not work on the app so if any developers are reading this please make it work by Christmas.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Far Cry Lost on Mars

Far Cry 5 Lost on Mars would be a perfect game for oculus quest..The environment, the shooting and the hoovering around mars

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add filters to companion app like desktop app

On the desktop app for my Rift, I can filter to nor show uninstall, or hidden games. I cannot do this on my phone app. Please add this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add support for streaming and recording audio using SLOBS or OBS

Let OBS record the audio sent to the headset while the headset is also playing sound so that streamers can play games on oculus link. Watching beatsaber without the music is pointless

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Full time Guardian Scan (3D Guardian)

The new guardian scan feature is great, it finally made a 3d guardian boundary that i have wanted for so long, the only issue is that once you confirm your guardian the 3D points go away. It would be great if we could enable full time scan in the experimental or advanced settings while acknowledging that battery life will likely take a hit.

This feature appeals to me so much because I have a lot of room over my bed and other things where i could freely swing my arms for things like beat saber but just can't walk. Having…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base