Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Quest: Screenshot shortcut with button on controller?

Right now I find it quite cumbersome to take a screenshot or start a video recording.
    Wouldn't it be great to actually bind this functionality to one of the buttons on the controllers?

Note: Right now I've bound the SteamVR screenshot function to a long press on the joystick on the left controller - which makes it so much easier to use.
    I would however prefer this to be a native Quest option, since the screenshot seem to better reflect what I'm actually seeing in the Quest.
    Ideally I'd love to have the screenshot uploaded to (for example) DropBox, when…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. immersive game videos (360) for store

allow 360 videos of game playback for oculus store apps to better show immersive experiences. provide OVR camera developer tools for this use case.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. To whom it may concern. I am so sad that this company and every other company that sells items that kids want this season are hard to find.

Can not understand why this company and every other company that makes items kids would like to have this holiday season are hard to find or need to pay a second party ridiculous exorbitant price. They take advantage of people like me and most of my friends and family that would like to give there kids just a little bit of happiness this Christmas. I believe you know how much this year means the most to mothers like me to not have to stress about finding the one thing on my sons list. This has given me so much anxiety…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Include physical IPD slider in future models of Quest

My my IPD of 58, I had to return my Rift S because it was unusable and blurry. The Quest works fine for me, so please continue to include the physical IPD adjustment for future versions of the Quest, thanks!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Samsung TV casting

Would love to be able to cast the quest 2 experience onto my Samsung Q series smart tv without needing a Chromecast.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allow Streaming from Oculus Quest 2 to FB Gaming and/or seperate gaming FB account

There's no question that VR streaming is going to blow up after or during this holiday season. With games like Population: One and Phasmophobia VR gaining massive traction on Twitch and YouTube, it only makes sense to help elevate FB's own streaming presence by allowing users to stream their content separately from their personal user account. While grandma would probably like and watch my streams, I'd rather target a gaming audience if the option exists.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Modernise Tracking Frequency settings

-- Set frequency according selected location/country
    -- If automatic is selected, state which frequency the HMD is using
    -- Notify user if (automatic) tracking freqency detects issue (difficulties with tracking)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Modernise night mode (like mobile phones)

-- Possibility to adjust how sever the night mode is enforced. Use slider from low to high to set how red-ish it should be, when night mode is fully transitioned
    -- Smooth transition (couple of minutes?) when night mode is activated. Not just a hard (on/off) transition
    -- Use location, date and time of day to automatically activate night mode

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. .

Have a family share ability so that multiple family members who own several Oculus (we are a family of 5 who own 4 Oculus) can share games that have been purchased. Right now - each account has to buy the game.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add support for AMD Radeon RX 5600XT

There is no reason why this card shouldn't already be on the compatibility list. It's well above spec and even the Oculus Quest Support page states that the Radeon 5000 series is supported.

So then why is every 5600XT owner getting this error in Oculus home and Virtual Desktop? Please, take the 5 minutes to add the GPU_ID to the list of supported cards in an update. This "error" is beyond annoying and frankly it's completely unnecessary.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Drop down to change accounts

Give us the ability to change between Facebook and Facebook gaming. I can't log into my Facebook gaming page because it is linked directly with my main Facebook account. So I can't stream to my Facebook gaming page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Open communications about what data you are gathering

Open communications about what data you are gathering by scanning people's homes and listening to conversations while playing, and how is that data being used, and how can we delete it.

Same with data from audio sources, and game play information.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The Android Oculus app on Android 11, Pixel 5, doesn't handle screen insets properly, and has its toolbar half overlapped by the status bar.

The status bar overlapping the toolbar looks bad it still works but I think it could be better. Spending some time with a library like Chris Baines Insetter might be what you need.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make smashbox arena avaliable on quest 2

The quest 2 is lacking in decent multilayer games with a green comfort rating one that should be easily transferable is smashbox arena.
    Currently avaliable on rift only
    Please make this avaliable on quest 2

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Better customer service and a phone number so that your customer can reach you with automatically help with questions and problems

You guys need a customer service phone line so your customers can reach you automatically to help with questions and concerns about a product.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Be allowed to link Facebook Gaming page to stream to it.

Be allowed to link Facebook Gaming page to stream to it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow Oculus TV resizing and custom environments.

The old Oculus TV was a much more enticing experience, with a larger screen, and a custom surrounding. Bring it back, or port the features into the new app.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add the ability to run multiple 3D apps concurrently

I want to be able to run multiple 3D apps like the browser, an app like tilt brush and a social app like rec room at the same time.

The current developer tools do not allow people to build apps that can run in a multitasking environment (so existing apps may need to add support for it).

I multitask like this regularly on my pc in 2D and get great productivity from it so it would be awesome to do in VR on quest as well.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base