Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Show logged hours of gameplay next to reviews

For more transparency about the opinions people read before making a purchase in the Oculus Store, display the total amount of time a reviewer has spent in a game at the time they post the review.

52 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 50 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hide Demo's in my app library for games that I own.

Hide Demo's in my app library for games that I own. If I own it let me hit it in my Library in the app and on the Quest so I don't have to look at it.

49 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Referral Program for Quest???!!

If Oculus is trying to be the catalyst to bring VR to the mainstream it needs a referral program!!! I spent a nice chunk of time on Saturday showing off Quest at a BBQ. 10 new people who had never experienced VR before had their mind completely blown. Most asked for a link for me to send them so they can go buy it this week. It would be nice if I can get them a discount and also get a credit for being a foot soildier for the VR movement. Jus sayin.

44 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make 'my videos' available in the Oculus Videos app

'my videos' tab was available in gear VR in the Oculus Videos app allowing you to watch your own videos in the VR theatres - this functionality seems to be missing in the quest version of the app and should be added

44 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow refunds for DLC

For a lot of DLC, like Beat Saber song packs, there's no way to know if it's good for you or not until you try it. So you might spend $10 for the DLC, but then you can't get a refund. I think it would make people more likely to take a chance on DLC if they're able to get a refund if they don't like it. Even giving the refund as store credit would be okay.

40 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Can we see Rick and Morty: Virtual Rickality for the Quest?

This is a wonderful game, and I think they could get it to work, albeit with worse graphics.

37 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Skyrim

Skyrim would be a great open world for the quest honestly

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Wishlist in the store!

Not a big deal now since the library is still relatively small, but would be a great option once it gets bigger.

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add Educational Support

I realize we still may be in the minority here but I work at a school and plan to use the Quest with our students. As the Technology Coordinator, it's my job to purchase and support these devices. We just received the Quest and the support has been overwhelmingly positive. That being said, there are a few features that would help with adoption in the EDU sphere.

1) Allow a "management" account for purchasing apps that can they be assigned to devices.
    2) Discounts on bulk purchases (similar to the VPP store on Apple)
    3) Management portal for devices. Allow…

34 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 31 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please add Gorn to quest

Oculus should add Gorn to quest!

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add Patch Notes sidebar for Apps in Oculus Store

Basically we're getting app/game updates every now and then but besides downloading we're not getting much info on what's new etc. It'd greatly improve the clarity of updates.

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add “Not Helpful” to Store reviews

I see people can upvote a review with “Helpful” but there’s no “Not Helpful” option. Would be great to allow review readers the option to swing both ways and for reviewers to see more precise feedback.

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Fallout 4 VR for Quest

Dear devs, I'd like to buy Quest, but I'm still waiting. Because I don't see my favourite games: Fallout 4 VR, Cyberpong VR and Mega Overload VR. What do you think if you add these games to your platform? It is pretty popular. I could pay money for the Quest headset and I could buy more games with my favourite ones and swap my PC headset to Quest forever, but I don't want spend money before I'm able to have all my adorable games. It would be great if you do this. Thank you! Kind regards, J.

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add a „free“ and „demo“ category on the oculus quest store and a better filtering system to both the app and the store itself.

The filter system on the quest store is really lackluster compared to the one we have on the desktop launcher.

It would also be nice to only show games that support cross buy in both the quest and the rift store.

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add sidequest to the oculus store!

Add sidequest to the oculus store so we can sideload without having to connect to pc!!

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Show more about upcoming games - including release dates.

Right now it is very difficult to what to look for and when within the store, and the blog posts aren't frequent enough to keep users informed of this either. I feel this sort of damages the platform and the user experience because it doesn't give users the hype necessary to keep interested in an especially nascent platform.

Even if release dates where vague, down to month/season/quarter or whatever, having an official place to see what's coming and when serves so much to everyone -- but especially to those who have run out of new stuff to play on the…

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add "cloud saves" tag to oculus store

Some games in oculus store supports cloud saves and we think that it would be good for anyone that oculus will add tag "cloud saves" to their store so developers could tag their game to support cloud saves so gamers know that if they need to reset or uninstall game their saves on that game will be in secure cloud just for waiting them to install the game again.

Quest will getting faster and faster great new games and many people with 64gb storage will find that their space is limited so they could easily uninstall some games temporary without…

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base