Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Community Lab for non approved apps for Oculus Quest.

Why not Create "Community Lab" for non approved apps for Oculus Quest similar to whats in VRChat. This would allow users to work directly with developers with the understanding it could be buggy or have issues. This would also allow users to play non approved games by Oculus. There are too many great games being shot down by Oculus.

147 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Early Access Store

There's so many games that are in early access and aren't on Oculus Quest store because of strict requirements.

It'd be really great if early access apps were added, but somehow in a way that everyone who downloaded them recognized that they are unfinished so the quality of the Oculus Quest store can maintain it's same standard of quality.

For example; there could be a simple setting that enables these types of apps and provides an explicit warning that they are unfinished.

142 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Approve To The Top for the Quest

This is a great game that should be brought to the Quest.

137 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add SoundscapeVR

Add SoundscapeVR to the store. The Quest has no similar apps, and it being free is a bad excuse to deny it when there are other free apps on the Quest store.

Please allow SoundscapeVR to be released on the Quest.

130 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Official lenses protectors

I would like to propose official lenses protectors for people with glasses. As some people already reported, scratches can still occur with some vision glasses even with the spacer given with the Quest.

There are some 3D printable lenses protectors online but from what I saw they do not always fit.
    Please make official ones that they would be available to purchase in your store as an extra accessory.

The accessory could be a couple of attachable "rings" around the lense that will not let glasses touch the lenses it the device.

122 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Amaze App on Quest

I have been waiting for an app called Amaze on the Oculus Quest. I have it for the Rift and Go, but have more or less retired those devices. Amaze is a great app for when I just want to sit down and be entertained, but yet maintain some level of interaction. I love that the content is more adult themed with some good scares and laughs throughout. I enjoy watching the movies and seeing the different outcomes based on my choices. They have been releasing some content I would like to get, but I refuse to buy it on…

114 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add more info to the games!

I always find myself looking into google to find these extra info about the games:

-Is it crossed platform?
    -Is it crossed buy?
    -How many players can play together online?
    -Free locomotion? Teleport?

I think those are questions that should be answered officialy as additional info. Some developers add that info to description but some others not... you should standarize it.

112 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add surgeon simulator for oculus quest

Can you guys add surgeon simulator to oculus quest cause that would be cool

96 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Quit rejecting so many apps and let the users decide what is good and what is not. You are really ******* off your user base.

You guys are rejecting too many awesome apps. Please quit policing developers and let them develop. The only thing I don’t like about Oculus Quest is the policing of developers. I haven’t talked to one owner that likes what you guys are doing so stop it already and let it evolve organically!!

95 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Actually update your coming soon section

There are 3 games I know of the devs have confirmed for official release tomorrow. And they aren't on your coming soon page. This is a joke. It's a poor service to your existing customers and it will lose business with potential customers as you lead them to believe that not much new is coming. It can't be hard to sort that out

90 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Show logged hours of gameplay next to reviews

For more transparency about the opinions people read before making a purchase in the Oculus Store, display the total amount of time a reviewer has spent in a game at the time they post the review.

85 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow prepaid or gift cards to be used in the Oculus store.

I would like to give an Amazon card or other gift card to an Oculus user.
    I have lost track of the number of $25 itunes cards I use for music and books.
    You are missing out on some bucks by being tied to credit cards.
    Please make this improvement to acquiring your dandy apps.

81 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Prices according to countries..

Hi dear Oculus team ,

I live in Turkey...I am so happy to have oculus quest...

My concern is,
    The prices of games are really high when we convert it Dollars to Turkish lira...I believe that you should arrange prices according to countries economic situation... We are equal, but not living in same conditions..

(For your information please check other companies prices : Apple games - Steam games - Google play etc.. These carriers prices were adjusted according to the situation in Turkey. )

I hope, I expressed myself well.

Sincerely,

72 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 67 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add zero caliber to oculus quest

Add zero caliber to oculus quest

66 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. The Spider Man Far From Home Game Should Be Released on Quest

For the past month. Many videos have been made over the Spider Man Far From Home Game for Virtual Reality. Playable on the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive. But some of these videos are people playing the game on the Quest through side loading or ALVR and in these videos, it handles very smoothly. I see no reason to why the game shouldn’t be on the Oculus Quest. It would truly be a great addition to the Quests Apps as the Quest is tether free and will be a more immersive experience playing as Spider Man.

64 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Reasons for rejection

Just give a reason to the devs when rejecting their game or application for the Quest. I've seen too many stories of rejections for what look like great applications for the Quest. It's sad to see a dev put so many hours of their time building a product for your platform and then for the curation team to not even offer a reason for rejecting their application. The hardware, software and marketing teams have done a great job with the Oculus Quest so far but the curation team is distancing a lot of users developers, and potential buyers from a…

64 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please be quicker at approving dev requests for oculus quest

Counter fight (and its siblings) are literally 1 of the only games I repeatedly played on playstation VR and almost 1 of the reasons I didn't get the oculus quest was because it didn't have it. The graphics aren't that intense so I know it can be easily ported and I know the devs are trying to get approval for it for the oculus quest so PLEASE APPROVE IT. There really aren't many games on the quest right now, which is a huge reason people who have used vrs in the past I think like myself might not want to…

64 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow us to review games after refund

If we request a refund, we cannot review the game. So, valuable feedback to developers and information for customers are not possible, and It inaccurately skews the ratings.

63 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Steam (hear me out)

A lot of people want to play steam VR games on the quest, but you guys wont let it! This is turning a lot of people away to go to the vive. So, if you work to it, you could allow VR steam games, make everyone happy, sell more products, and make more money. It's a win, win, win.

59 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base