Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Rückerstattung auch bei Aktionsbündel

Ich würde es cool finden, wenn es bei einem Aktionsbündelkauf auch die Möglichkeit gäbe, dass man das gesamte Bündel zurückerstatten kann. Also natürlich nur ganz oder gar nicht. Denn auch bei Spielen in einem Bündel kann es ja passieren, dass einem eins oder mehrere Spiele nicht gefallen und wenn man dann unter den 2h (antesten bleibt), sollte man finde ich die Möglichkeit haben dies auch zurück zu erstatten.
    Ansonsten müsste man sich ja alle Spiele von einem Bündel erst einzeln kaufen, ausprobieren, zurückerstatten und erst wenn man dann durch dieses Testen weiß "Aha, okay diese Spiele sind gut" dann kauft…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Pixel Ripped 1989 to the Quest store

Pixel Ripped 1995 is now available on the Oculus Quest store! 

Pixel Ripped 1989 is the prequel of this nostalgic game and it's already available on the Oculus Rift store, I thought they were just developing a version for the Oculus Quest and It would come in time.

It came as a surprise when I read that the developers of Pixel Ripped already have a working version of Pixel Ripped 1989 for the Oculus Quest, but that it's been denied by the strict Facebook policy rules without mentioning any valid reason. Since Pixel Ripped is such a cool game, adding nostalgia to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Default Store to Device Owned or Allow Selecting Default Market

With the Quest before I had the Link cable the Store Apps & Games section always defaulted to Quest games which was perfect as it is the only Oculus VR device I own.

Fast forward a week and I now have the Link cable. After enabling Link (beta) the Oculus Store Apps & Games section defaults to Rift games whenever I browse there. I do not own a Rift.

The store should default to Quest games for me as that is my own Oculus device. Admittedly if there are Rift games that are playable on Quest with Link those should…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Dont go to this website

It's a website that says 80% off oculus head set with presents around it and all that just don't it's a rip off I'm warning you it's a rip off and if the person who made that website sees this shut that down now

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Game ..

Fan of the Quest .. And tennis, I hope one day on the Quest to have a game like "First person tennis"!
    Thank you ,
    jp

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. NASA is offering 3D trips to moon and other space destinations. Would love it if Quest had these trips.

NASA is offering 3D trips to moon and other space destinations. Would love it if Quest had these trips.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Easier acces to oculus store

Hi, can you please someone send me a link to the developers page? The main page is not working for me. I would like to know the process how to place a new VR game into the oculus store. Conditions, requirements and so on.

Thank you!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Apps and games update when turned off

I hate when I get on my Oculus and want to play a certain game but I has to update but if it updates when you aren't playing so when you get on it already updated

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Acts 16:31, 1 Corinthians 15:1-8, 1 Peter 1:17-21, Revelation 22:18-19

Acts 16:31, 1 Corinthians 15:1-8, 1 Peter 1:17-21, Revelation 22:18-19

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make store browsable on PC too

I want to e.g. search for the highest rated Puzzle games. Currently can't.
    I might also want to e.g. search for seated games. Can't.
    It's great to have these filters when using the Quest but most of the time, I like to browse and buy new things either on my PC or phone.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Solution to resellers or (scalpers)

Is it possible for oculus and or Facebook to team up with amazon and make a system in which you track the model number and if it’s resold you get the extra money from the scalpers (people who resell for twice the price) while the scalpers get back for how much they payed for for their or model?

Something like this could not only get scalpers to stop but if you want you could also set up an account on amazon so that you can also widen your customers while profiting off those who get extra money for reselling your…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Where can we find invoices for our purchases ? I didn't find it. We do need invoices for everything we buy. Thank you

Where can we find invoices for our purchases ? I didn't find it. We do need invoices for everything we buy. Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. IF you continue with the quality of the games and the amount you have now, your system will die

IF you continue with the quality of the games and the small amount you have now, your system will die

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I feel that those of us who have always pre-ordered your headsets and have been loyal customers over the years should 1st dibs on new stock

I feel that those of us who have faithfully pre-ordered all of you visors and been in good standing with our accounts should get some first dibs on your next batch of incoming inventory of the Oculus Quest. My kids graduated college and moved out of state, so I have been trying to grab them a Quest for a month now and the only option I have is to pay more than double the cost to scalpers, which frustrates the heck out of me. I would even sign something saying these are not for resale if that helps :) We…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The cube

You should bring the UK hit game show the cube to life on vr it'd be amazing playing the game that is difficult to beat

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I would like to cancel refunds.

For example, Superhot is right now on sale. If I would accidentally refund it instead of a game I was meant to refund, I would be pretty ****** off.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Get more inventory

All websites and stores out of stock and I really need to buy it for my brothers birthday and I can’t find no contact number for oculus for support

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add a laser tag game to the quest.

It would be fun to have a multi player laser tag game on the oculus.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. APP ED ESPERIENZE ANCHE IN LINGUA ITALIANA. SONO TROPPO POCHE !!!

Sono entusiasta di Oculus Quest, é un ottimo prodotto sotto tutti gli aspetti ed é piacevolissimo usarlo e fare esperienze di ogni genere. Oltre ai giochi, ho provato video, filmati, documentari e la tv in streaming.
    Chiedo solo che Oculus segnali e chieda agli sviluppatori delle app di inserire la lingua italiana perché rinuncio ad acquistare molte app che hanno lingue diverse (addirittura potoghese o coreano) ma che non prevedono la lingua italiana. Aspetto aggiornamenti !!! Grazie !

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Do a new game

i want to have the UNDERTALE game at store, with all the interactive map, can use the weapons free, have the differents routes, all the characters, like the official game in the VR glasses. Literaly the same game but in VR world.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base