Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I got two games when there was a get two games then get ten dollars off next purchase and I never got it.

I got two games when there was a get two games then get ten dollars off next purchase and I never got it.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Don't show modded games in store or implement better mod support

I have noticed that you are showing modded games in the store but still don't support mods for the games. either you implement mod support or you don't show modded games it makes a wrong impression of the game if you do it like that.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make the oculus quest price cheaper

If the quest is cheaper people will actually buy it its just to expensive

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Give me games or give me death

Add more games and add a steam section to the App Store so we can download some steam games to the quest

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make it easier to upload a game to the store

This is what I would consider the biggest problem with the quest right now, despite how long the quest has existed there aren't many games on the store, there's very few free games and a lot of indie games people enjoy aren't on the store because it's so dicult to get anything on the store regardless of how good whatever you made is. Without side quest I doubt most people would be at all interested in the headset and this needs to be fixed.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Racing

When I was on the app I was looking at the games for rift s and I saw that the rift s had so many racing games I think that the quest should have those racing gamed

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. More Game Deals

Really wish your store had more packs. I'm tempted to just setup and run my steam account for this reason. Example, on steam, you can go in and buy all Imagine Dragons track plus Beat Saber for like $30 or $35, one time. Not one by one by one. What a headache. I suggest hiring a marketing guru. That will definitely help your sales compete.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make the "On Sale Now" list avalable all the time.

An hour ago I was looking at a list of apps that was "On Sale Now" and then when I went back to the store an hour later that list was missing. Why?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Clearer Wording About Store Credit

I received an email for store credit that said “Claim Your $5 Credit by December 16.” I claimed my credit well before December 16 and saw that my account had a $5 credit added. I then went to use it on December 18 and it’s gone. I’m guessing what your email meant to say was USE your credit by Dec 16. Because you created this 2-step process of first “claiming” it, which I did successfully before the expiration, I thought there was no additional deadline for actually using it toward purchases. Do you see why I’d feel mislead? I hope…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Larger apk file sizes for the Quest games

The idea is simply lifting or pushing further the Max 4gb limitation for games on the Quest to like 10gb at least.

The reasoning is simply giving developers more freedom to create better stories inside games that would immerse the player into the story better instead of shallow 4gb stuff with good graphics that literally eats up 3gb and 30 mins of gameplay.

The concern from Oculus is probably the 64gb quest users. Since I am one of them it definitely isnt. I switch 20gb 3d films on my quest left and right and install uninstall games. Not an issue…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Payment type

shopping cart

i should be able to buy all my needs in a cart and not store my information on your system. Please address

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. new users getting better deals than early adopters

all three episodes of Vader Immortal: A Star Wars VR Series and Lightsaber Dojos are free for people buying an oculus right now. this combined with a £50 saving for black Friday makes a pretty good package for anyone buying an oculus quest now, but what about this of us who paid full price long ago, with not free titles, what can't we have this free software too?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. protective lens

I would like Oculus to come up with an accessory to protect the lenses. A concept like this would work.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Climbey

Come on, get the Rift ready Climbey game into Quest...with custom maps there is endless replayability, something most current apps are lacking

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Offer some type of discount code to those who's Quest2 Elite Strap order was cancelled

The Oculus Quest2 Elite Strap was not ready for order. While I appreciate you not shipping a product that has a serious flaw and letting us deal with it, it's really frustrating that it wasn't ready. I would like to make other purchases, but would love a discount to help.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Oculus Go games backward compatibility in Quest 2

Backward Go games compatibility like in the first Quest

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Neck Relief

As an accessibility feature, crate an adjustable elastic that connects the headset to the ceiling or some kind of rig to reduce the weight and therefore strain on the user's neck and back

(I have a joint disorder, and I can't even wear full headphones without neck pain and headaches, so I have no chance of playing a VR console due to the weight on my neck. If there was some way to reduce or remove the weight effect, myself and many other disabled gamers would love the chance to explore VR (and expand the customer base for the console)…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base