Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. More shippable countries

I am new to Oculus and plan on having my first VR headset, the Quest. But I found an impasse on my happiness, with my country not avaliable for shipping, making me have to travel all the way to the US just to buy one without having to buy from other stores, could Oculus please change this before I have to ruin my fun at the US?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. could buy oculus online and could send it to south america

could buy oculus online and could send it to south america

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Filter Addition - Search Games by ESRB/IARC Rating

Search Games by ESRB/IARC Rating

M-rated games seem few and far between; finding a mature narrative w/o said filter is impossible in the store's current state. To be clear, I'm not looking for inappropriate/NSFW games. Instead I'd like the option to filter for M-rated games so I can play something darker in tone and more tailored to adults (e.g. such as the mood, themes, & overall flavor experienced in the Witcher).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Jeux Steam

Des Jeux Steam Svp

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Option to ship to postal office

I'm someone that likes to ensure my packages are safe from porch pirates. I've have a few of my packages taken off of my porch in the past, and I have after the third time begun shipping to my local postal office and pick up my packages from there. I'm surprised that this is not an option from Oculus and it would be a good option to have available so that their products are safe and make it to their customers without incident.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Connect headset order to subsequently created account.

I placed my order for my quest BEFORE I set up my oculus account and now my order history is unconnected to the account I subsequently created. I imagine many if not most orders will work that way as well. We search for a link to buy the device and then buy it. I do not remember being asked if I wanted to set up an account before completing my order, which I would have done.

AFTER I ordered, I started looking at possible programs to run, and THEN as I was ordering them, I realized I would need to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. To get more games that you see on YouTube with the oculus quest

You see so many cool games on YouTube you get an oculus quest and you can’t buy any of the supposedly “good games” that just need to add more of those games you see on YouTube

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Improvements to the game selection

Please add steam VR there’s not a lot of fun games to play right now

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Have a game jam arcade store on the Quest.

Super Hot, Beat Saber, Class room aquatic, Surgeon Simulator...
    Those concepts had been created at a game jam in 48H.
    After that game concept was turn into a game after months of work.
    But the games were already amazingly fun after 48 H !

Developers need a section to share with the community their jam creation.
    They are some gold over there.

For the moment, the only possibility are:
    - Side Quest (that could become a store at one point)
    - Ask user to Sideload
    - Publish on Itch.io & Ask user to Sideload
    - Put weeks effort to access…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Attention: This relates to Samsung Gear VR

This relates to the Samsung Gear VR .
    When I change my Oculus pin and press enter instead of just continually rotating without confirmation after pushing it would be really helpful to have actual on screen confirmation

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make it so that it isn’t cheaper in America

It should be £308.40 but it is £399 even though American dollars are worth less

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please bring 3D movies to Europe!

OK, I realize this is up to content providers and negotiating content rights... but I'm not in the US and it really kills me that I can't watch 3D movies offered on Fandango Now. I think it's a killer feature and would be ready to shell hard cash to buy/rent said movies.

On that note, watching IMAX theatrical releases on the Quest would be awesome too, no other device could offer this experience.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Oculus quest and rift s refferals

I think we are reaching the point where oculus quest and rift s headsets require a referral code programme. Many of my friends are procrastinating for this and sending someone a code may push someone over the teetering edge to finally get a vr headset. Making this happen would be great for oculus and as good for the whole vr industry as it needs more users.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. choose the supplier

In our area, there are always extreme delivery difficulties with UPS. It always happens that the deliverers don't go to our place of residence because they don't feel like it or don't want to go to their destination because of a delivery. This problem is only with UPS. It would certainly be very helpful if there were the possibility to choose the supplier when placing an order.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Payment without bank account

It's impossible to buy games on the Quest if you are under 18 years old. So please make it possible to buy games with PaySafe for Example. Otherwise many Players under 18 are probably going to play SteamVR more because they can buy games there without having a bank account.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Block a certain category of ads

I have been scared by the horrible poster of Arizona Sunshine numerous times. I have tried to find a way to block it as well as all other horror games which are frequently shown on my main page and recommendation list, but unfortunately there is no way to do it. You remove it today tomorrow you open up the store it will still be there and scares you again. I hate horror games and I hate to be scared everyday. This is REALLY ANNOYING. Wish you could create a function to block a certain category of ads so it wouldn't…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Venda e envio para o Brasil

Goataria de saber o por que o Oculus quest nao é vendido para o Brasil e por não consigo comprar. Hoje o Brasil é um dos maiores consumidores de celular e tecnologia do mundo. Temos um grande mercado aqui, pela internet é possível achar pessoas vendendo o Oculus a um preço de 12.000,00 reais aproximadamente 4.000,00 dólares!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Show billnumber or transactioncode in my orders overview

There is no way to review if the orders from the oculus store charged in my paypal account are legit. At paypal i see an ordernumber and a transactioncode that is not releated to any number i can review in my oculus account. As many apps have the same price at oculus it is impossible to say which order relates to which buy at oculus.
    For example i only remembered by coincidence that i was charged twice for Stormland..
    Please make this more checkable.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Show currency of purchases

If the pricing of games is not in the local currency then it would be great if the store made it clear that it is in USD. It isn't stated in the app store or in the email receipt. I got quite a shock when my credit card bill came through after a month of purchasing games and they were twice as expensive as expected! :(

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Medium

Plz make it possible 2 use medium.... I would love a app designed for handsculpers like me... Plz let us bring our art 2 the oculus... I bought the quest thinking I would be able 2 use medium... Plz even if it only comes with Link

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base