Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. AppLab should not validate Hands_Tracking permission during apk build upload if it is not supported

We only have support for oculus touch controller as show in screen shot yet it still complains that hands_tracking permission is not found.

when we add handstracking permission the person who check the build says its not working when handstracking is enabled and fails our submission.

we dont have support for handstracking.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow separate payment methods

I believe you should be able to use other methods such as Google Pay to pay for games and apps on the device as well as in-game purchases.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Offer some type of discount code to those who's Quest2 Elite Strap order was cancelled

The Oculus Quest2 Elite Strap was not ready for order. While I appreciate you not shipping a product that has a serious flaw and letting us deal with it, it's really frustrating that it wasn't ready. I would like to make other purchases, but would love a discount to help.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Synchronized home pages.

All games (including Steam games) show up on the Rift S homepage and work with the Quest 2 when linked to the computer.
    It should be possible to download these games to the Quest 2 (considering they have already been bought) and have them show up in the Quest homepage.
    At the least, they should show up in the Quest 2 library with a label saying link to computer required.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. V.T.O.L VR for Oculus Quest

I realy want the Game V.T.O.L VR for the Oculus Quest 2 but i don´t have a pc can u pls Add the game to the Oculus quest store? (Here the Steam Link from the game: https://store.steampowered.com/app/667970/VTOL_VR/)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Oculus quest 2

Please add minecraft vr to the oculus quest 2 and 1 headsets. I know thousands of people like me would love for minecraft to be on vr without the need of a pc or the virtual desktop app. My gamertag is CamdenS82.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add Roblox to the Oculus Store

As of right now, the Roblox app is only available on PC. It would be great if Roblox was added to the Oculus Store, so it could also be played on mobile. (I understand it's hard to add Roblox to the Oculus Store due to it's way of downloading the app)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. To

To uphold the integrity of the Oculus Store and bring peace-of-mind to new costumers, I would recommend that the Oculus Store send a tracking number the day purchases are approved and funds are extracted from customer accounts. If that is not possible then changing this message that is received in the confirmation email of a purchase: "YOUR PAYMENT METHOD WILL BE CHARGED WHEN ITEMS ARE READY TO SHIP." To reflect a more accurate description of the time-frame. The funds for my purchase were taken out 13 days ago and the expected arrival date of my Oculus Quest 2 has been…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. add a roblox app with roblox games that work with vr

add a roblox app with vr roblox games it would be nice for people that dont have a gaming pc

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. cross platform support for people who already bought a game in the store

i own dk1 rift s quest and quest 2
    if i buy an app on quest 2 it should be available at a reduced price for the other platforms i own

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. VR PVP lightsaber duel game

You can fully customize you look and choose either the “light side” or “dark side” which would give you different customization options for your character. When you get into the game you can either fight with people online world wide or fight against your friends. Maybe you can also add in a story line similar to Vader Immortal except longer and more like an assassins creed game where you choose where to go and how to do your mission or task.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Minecraft and roblox

I think you guys should add both Minecraft and Roblox onto your oculus store, as they already have PC VR support and it would be awesome to see on the quest. You guys rock!!

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow prepaid or gift cards to be used in the Oculus store.

I would like to give an Amazon card or other gift card to an Oculus user.
    I have lost track of the number of $25 itunes cards I use for music and books.
    You are missing out on some bucks by being tied to credit cards.
    Please make this improvement to acquiring your dandy apps.

95 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. enter into commercial agreements with Italian shops

you should enter into commercial agreements with the Italian store chains Euronics, Expert and Mediaworld. You would sell millions of oculus products in a short time also because these shops allow quick purchases and installment payments that Italians really like.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. enter into commercial agreements with Italian shops

you should enter into commercial agreements with the Italian store chains Euronics, Expert and Mediaworld. You would sell millions of oculus products in a short time also because these shops allow quick purchases and installment payments that Italians really like.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Different store or review section

Either separate stores or Review sections for quest 1 and quest 2 users. After reading many game reviews there is a clear difference in the reviews from users of each device. From this many Ratings are lowered because the quest 1 cannot handle the game as well as the quest 2 or has larger restrictions on it. Therefore i believe there needs to be a different store or a different section for review for the device so users of each device are getting true reviews to their device.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Be honest, do not only SHOW but also APPLY reduction for promotion code during purchase.

I have a promotion code 'OCULUS30'.
    I tried this process multiple times:
    - Started purchasing 'GORN(19.99€)
    - Entered and applied promotion code
    -> No errors or warnings shown: Displayed price is now -30%
    -pressed 'Purchase'
    -The form of my bank for confirming the purchase payment shows that the full price of 19.99€ will be charged from my bank account!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. We want pavlov vr to Quest!

Pavlov dev has said that oculus are not wanting to get his great game to Quest.

I think Oculus should do everything they can to get this must have game to Quest!

304 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Setting to change resolution to look better.

There is this thing called side quest were you plug in your head set to your pc and you can change the resolution but when the headset turns off or restarts these settings go away can the team at oculus possibly make this a setting were you can change the resolution and make the quest look way better then it already is, me and so many others want and would love a update like this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base