Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Allow payment options for those who need it

I know times are rough. Not everyone can fork out 20-40 dollars for a game. People only buy one game instead of 4 or 5. If Facebook had a pay in 4 to 8 bi weekly payments, people including poor people would buy more games and enjoy oculus quest more. You get the game after so many payments. This will encourage people to buy an Oculus quest 1, 2, and future Oculus systems.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Trivia game

Make a trivia game with teams we can play with our friends. Like family feud style.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Allow Quest 2 exclusives

I know that Quest early adopters can't and shouldn't be ignored, but I think the Quest 2 has great potential and it's a shame that it has to wait for games to be optimized for the first Quest.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. - free access applications

And I'm not just talking about cheesy free access programs I'm talking about echo vr or Star Wars type stories. :)
    It sure is heck is about time. I mean give me a freaking break do you know how many free access applications there are on the App Store thousands upon thousands and please no freaking hidden items that pop in after you download. Thank you. :) let's get to it. Furthermore monthly gift codes for all people using this platform. No exceptions, Mark I'm hoping I am being abundantly clear. The gift codes would have to be for one…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. hoe krijg ik mijn geld terug?????

Scam??? Ik heb perongeluk een Verkeerde game gekocht. Niet voor de Quest maar voor Rift. Hoe krijg ik mijn geld terug>??? Het is expres een Doolhof!!! Help!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Drum app

You should make an app for learning how to play drums..

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Stop selling scratched and used headsets being sold as NEW

Hello Oculus team,

It's very dissapointing that It doesn't matter where I buy the Oculus quest 2, every time it comes scratched with clear signs that has already been used. I can understand that there are returns policy but cmon, please look at the device and if you see some scratch just change the plastic cover!! It happened 3 times!! unbeliveable... 2 times on Amazon and one time here in the official Oculus website. I don't know what else I can do. I already opened a RMA ticket to return the product, but this can't continue, it's clearly an Oculus…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files Available to Oculus Quest 2

Make L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files available on Oculus Quest 2

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Roblox VR wireless

We need to add roblox VR to quest so you can play roblox without link.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The multiple stores and platforms issue needs help

The multiple stores and platforms really need interface work. I would love someone in support to read my recent chat with support (#1982971)

Sorry, I pasted the chat in pieces below in 4 comments, but they are in reverse order, so you have to read the last comment first and read upward.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. One game/apps license only for families with several headsets

People who purchased 2 Oculus quest 2 headsets or more should not have to pay for 2 licenses or more. One method would be to link 2 Facebook accounts or more together so it is seen as a family household.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. GizmoVR for the Quest

Add GizmoVR to the store. Quest has no other browsers with integrated VR video player and it’s free.

Please release GizmoVR on the Quest.

263 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

71 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Preços em reais

Que tal vocês localizarem isso preços em reais brasileiros! Em dólar está difícil para nós comprar os jogos. Tenho muitas vezes apelar para o Steam, aonde o mesmo jogo custa até três vezes menos.
    E eu gostaria de adquirir esses jogos na Oculus Store.
    Já que localizaram a loja toda em português, bem que poderiam localizar também os preços a nossa realidade.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. List # of players and more multiplayer details in the app store

I would like to know more specifics about multiplayer options before I buy a game.

Can I play competitively with 2 other players? Listing single player, 2-4 competitive, turn based, co-op etc... would be essential.

You expect games like bowling to support more than 2 players but Sports Scramble and other games just list “multiplayer” and you are left “scrambling” to find other games to play for 3 or more players.

This should be retroactive to all games in the store.

Thanks!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. more games with an Subscription like Gamepass or Epic Games but its from Facebook

Maybe in the future you might want to add monthly subscription services to the Quest. 19.99 a month for unlimited gameplay from selected titles. If the game is liked, users can purchase the game.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. App Lab - Oculus Store App

The fact that we can now publish apps provided they meet the various content policies and usage policies is excellent and a massive step forward. I for one will be developing a Quest platform app now that I know I will be able to publish it.

Now, I understand that this idea may be contentious (as you appear to have explicitly refrained from doing this.) But I think there should be an "App Lab" application available on the official store so that well informed users can discover this content easily while understanding that it has not been "verified to meet…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Put Takelings:house party on quest!

Takelings house party is a super fun party game and it requires lots of turning around (good for quest). It doesn’t have super detailed graphics so it should be quest compatible. It has the same level of graphics a Acron and would probably take up the same amount of space. Thanks!

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add discord to the oculus store

Having the ability to use discord would allow me to enjoy my experiences with my friends. Many people want this, please make this happen!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make a Roblox VR App

Make a Roblox App available for FREE as it is on PC, displaying a VR friendly games list separated from the other regular games. In game purchases should be also available. Not having to link it to a computer is the best! Please consider this. Thank you! :D you guys are awesome!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add phasmaphobia

Phasmaphobia is a really good and popular game with vr support, but it is not on the quest 2. The quest library is very small in terms of good games. It would definitely be worth your while to add this game to the quest because of its growing popularity. I really want to experience this game in vr. If this is recieved with true consideration. I would buy this the instant i learned its on the store

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 6 8 10 40 41
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base